Search result for Corporate
Global Corporate Travel Insurance Market is expected to grow at CAGR 6.07% by 2028 owing to Growing Demand for Coverage Including COVID-19, says Absolute Markets Insights
The travel industry on the global scale has been observed to be growing at a gradual pace owing to increasing connectivity among countries along with growing awareness regarding domestic travel for commercial and personal travelers. The industry has also benefited from the travels undertaken by i...
Corporate Online Language Learning Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028 - A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
- In terms of revenue, the market size of Europe's corporate online language learning market is anticipated to reach between US$ 739.01 by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 12.01% from 2020 to 2028.
- Clever Business Transilvania media group has taken over local Prima TV.
- Competition Council has approved the takeover.
Romania's competition authority has approved the recent takeover of local Prima TV by Clever Busine...
- France-based Sanofi SA is set to buy US-based Principia Biopharma.
- The deal has been finalized for $ 3.7 billion.
- The deal will strengthen Sanofi's research capabilities in various including autoimmune and allergic diseases.<...
- French IT services giant Atos has acquired consultancy firm EcoAct.
- EcoAct specialises sustainability and renewable energy deployment.
- EcoAct has 150 employees in offices across Europe, North America and Africa who will now work ...
- Japanese companies report a fall in sales between January-March months.
- Finance Ministry data mentioned the economic downturn in the country.
- Sales of all industries dropped by 7.5%.
- Pre-tax profit was revised...
- Japanese companies have no plans yet to counter impact of the pandemic.
- The Japanese economy is expected to shrink this year.
- 49% of the companies had no concrete plans to support its sales and profit hit by the pandemic...
- U.S Federal Reserve will start corporate bond-buying to control economic damage.
- The European stock index remains steady on Tuesday due to the same.
- The Federal Reserve will purchase bonds through SMCCF.
- Euro S...
- With Japan still reeling under the threat of coronavirus, more people are working from home.
- Working women who have children find it easy to work from home as it helps them to take care of their children at the same time.
• Indiabulls Group employs over 26,000 people and in FY2019-20 company brought in 7,000 new members on board
• According to few employees they have received a transfer order as they have not resigned
• Company’s spokesperson stated com...
- Equality at the workplace is crucial
- Companies shall provide development programs that has a learning quotient
Few of the corporate culture trends that 2020 is likely to witness are as below
Equality at the...
- Companies will look forward to achieve carbon neutrality rather than just reduction of their emissions
- More companies will be driven by a purpose rather than a passion
Few of the corporate social responsibility trend...
- Flexible work schedules are garnering much importance now
- Employee benefit programs shall be meaningful
Few of the corporate culture trends that 2020 is likely to observe are as follows
- South Korean bonds are on steady surge amid the epidemic
- Low yield bonds investment to raise money seems more feasible for local businesses
- Bond worth floated to $10.2 Billion
Amid the epidemic and inve...
- BIG HIT COMPANY BRIEFING 2020
- HUGE SCALE PROFIT MADE
On February 4, Big Hit Entertainment had their 2020 ‘Big Hit Company Corporate Briefing With The Community’ conference with several major announcements, from new grou...
- Work experience shall have learning opportunities
- Equality at the workplace is important
Corporate culture trends are as follows
Employee engagement shall be prioritized. Corporate sectors do have such programs t...
- Technological advancements have been prominent in the travel industry
- Customer experience is the key
Oz Desai, General Manager Corporate Traveller, highlights on the likely trends t...
- Millennials now seek unique and authentic experiences
- Indian travelers are opting for alternative accommodations like beach house etc.
Ritu Mehrotra is the country manager, (India, Maldiv...
- Wunderman Thompson Intelligence released ‘The Future 100’ report
- Report forecasts brand marketing and consumer trends
Wunderman Thompson Intelligence released ‘The Future 100&...
When management boards and C-suite executives are better versed in the strategic role of supply chain management in organizational performance, the reduction of supply chain risk is at the very top of the list of priority organizations.
To promote corporate risk mitigation programs, Col...