Search result for Corporate
- The United India Insurance Company finished the construction of a school and a water tank in Pumdumlong village.
- The village is located in Manipur.
The United India Insurance Company has finished the construction of a scho...
- Talks between Tata Chemicals and Archean Group are at an advanced level.
- Talks are about Tata chemicals acquiring the industrial salt unit of Archean Group.
- The industrial salt unit is worth ?450 billion (US $61 million) at a min...
- Japan reports the lowest corporate bankruptcies in 2020 amid pandemic.
- The decline in bankruptcies could be attributed to the government’s interest-free loans etc.
- Information and communications posted a 22.1 percen...
- Economic assessment by Japanese Govt. for December remains unchanged.
- The Cabinet Office reported the Japanese economy to be slowly picking up.
- The latest report upgraded its view on exports and imports.
- For th...
- Survey shows Japanese companies to suspend New Year parties amid pandemic.
- In Japanese corporate culture, year-end annual parties are important customs.
- The survey of companies suspending year-end parties was conducted by...
- Corporate earnings to bring down tax revenue in Japan for fiscal 2020.
- Tax revenue is expected to fall short by more than 8 trillion yen.
- Tax revenue in the current fiscal year through March may total to about 55 trillion...
- Japan’s Finance Ministry reports corporate profits to have declined in July-Sept.
- The corporate profits had a double-digit decline in profits.
- The pretax profits of domestic companies fell by 28.4 percent.
Global Corporate Travel Insurance Market is expected to grow at CAGR 6.07% by 2028 owing to Growing Demand for Coverage Including COVID-19, says Absolute Markets Insights
The travel industry on the global scale has been observed to be growing at a gradual pace owing to increasing connectivity among countries along with growing awareness regarding domestic travel for commercial and personal travelers. The industry has also benefited from the travels undertaken by i...
Corporate Online Language Learning Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028 - A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
- In terms of revenue, the market size of Europe's corporate online language learning market is anticipated to reach between US$ 739.01 by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 12.01% from 2020 to 2028.
- Clever Business Transilvania media group has taken over local Prima TV.
- Competition Council has approved the takeover.
Romania's competition authority has approved the recent takeover of local Prima TV by Clever Busine...
- France-based Sanofi SA is set to buy US-based Principia Biopharma.
- The deal has been finalized for $ 3.7 billion.
- The deal will strengthen Sanofi's research capabilities in various including autoimmune and allergic diseases.<...
- French IT services giant Atos has acquired consultancy firm EcoAct.
- EcoAct specialises sustainability and renewable energy deployment.
- EcoAct has 150 employees in offices across Europe, North America and Africa who will now work ...
- Japanese companies report a fall in sales between January-March months.
- Finance Ministry data mentioned the economic downturn in the country.
- Sales of all industries dropped by 7.5%.
- Pre-tax profit was revised...
- Japanese companies have no plans yet to counter impact of the pandemic.
- The Japanese economy is expected to shrink this year.
- 49% of the companies had no concrete plans to support its sales and profit hit by the pandemic...
- U.S Federal Reserve will start corporate bond-buying to control economic damage.
- The European stock index remains steady on Tuesday due to the same.
- The Federal Reserve will purchase bonds through SMCCF.
- Euro S...
- With Japan still reeling under the threat of coronavirus, more people are working from home.
- Working women who have children find it easy to work from home as it helps them to take care of their children at the same time.
• Indiabulls Group employs over 26,000 people and in FY2019-20 company brought in 7,000 new members on board
• According to few employees they have received a transfer order as they have not resigned
• Company’s spokesperson stated com...
- Equality at the workplace is crucial
- Companies shall provide development programs that has a learning quotient
Few of the corporate culture trends that 2020 is likely to witness are as below
Equality at the...
- Companies will look forward to achieve carbon neutrality rather than just reduction of their emissions
- More companies will be driven by a purpose rather than a passion
Few of the corporate social responsibility trend...
- Flexible work schedules are garnering much importance now
- Employee benefit programs shall be meaningful
Few of the corporate culture trends that 2020 is likely to observe are as follows