Search result for DFC
- The Reserve Bank of India aims to drain Rs. 2 trillion (equal to $27.3 billion) of banking funds.
- The 14-day reverse repo operation to drain the cash starts on 15 JAN 2021.
With Reserve Bank of India (RBI) taking first sma...
• DFC is going to invest $54 million in India to support the development of critical infrastructure projects in the nation as it remains under the threat of pandemic
• The U.S. DFC said India is one of the fastest growing nations in last three decades, tho...
• It is being stated this report was given by the inspector general of the US International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) to Senator Elizabeth Warren
• The primary reason behind granting this loan to Kodak was supporting launch of its new pharmaceu...
• According to a copy of the complaint available on the website of Rosen Law Firm, the US-based company has alleged HDFC Bank of misleading its investors, and has sought damages and a trial by jury
• HDFC Bank in the month of August had stated that the act...
• According to the statement issued by the embassy, the United States International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) has decided to provide up to $1.5 billion in political risk insurance to support the commercialization of natural gas reserves in Rovuma basin in Moz...
On the allegations of issuing materially misleading business information to its investors, two U.S.-based law firms have announced independent investigations to build securities-fraud class-action lawsuits against India’s largest private sector lender HDFC Bank Ltd. These two firms are Scha...
• Sashidhar Jagdishan will take over the charge from Aditya Puri, the man who served HDFC for last 26 years
• Jagdishan, a Chartered Accountant by qualification is part of the HDFC since 1996
• Kaizad Bharucha and Sunil Garg were the other c...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 37,488.77 points, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 11,042.25 levels
• Reliance Industries Limited, ITC, ONGC, Maruti Suzuki and Asian Paints were the top Sensex gainers in the first trading session on Tuesday...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,912.51 levels while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,921.80 levels
• Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki and Mahindra & Mahindra were the top Sensex gainers in the first trading session of August
• HDFC, In...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 38,330 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 11,271
• Bharti Airtel went up 2 percent after reporting 15 percent increase in its Q1 revenue, followed by HCL Tech, Infosys and TCS jumping 1 percent each
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 37,278.47 points, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,980.65
• HDFC Bank and Vodafone Idea were top Sensex gainers in the first trading session if this week with growth of 5 percent and 6 percent respectively...
• HDFC Bank’s net interest income went up by 17.8% y-o-y to Rs 15,665.4 crore
• HDFC reported a net profit of Rs 6,659 crore for the first quarter of FY21
• As per the results, bank’s net interest margin remained unchanged ...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,060.51 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,619.05 points
• IndusInd Bank and HDFC twins were the top Sensex laggards with fall of 4 percent and 2 percent respectively
• Total 35 companies in...
• China’s central bank was holding 17.5 million shares or 1.01 percent in HDFC that is valued at Rs 3,300 crore
• The shares of HDFC had plunged 40 percent in the month of March but rebounded in April by 30 percent
• The market experts...
• People’s Bank of China (PBoC) holds 1 percent stake in HDFC, 0.43 percent in Piramal Enterprises and 0.32 percent in Ambuja Cement
• According to the reports, Chinese banks are intentionally buying stakes in those companies that are strategically i...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,456.11, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,752.65 levels
• The top Sensex gainers in the morning session was HDFC Bank with jump of 3 percent followed by IndusInd Bank with growth of 2 percent
• Pralay Mondal, a graduate from IIT Kharagpur and a management graduate from IIM, Calcutta has nearly 30 years of banking experience
• Mr. Mondal served HDFC Bank for the period of 12 years before his stint at Yes Bank
• At the CSB Bank, Pr...
• DFCCIL terminated contracts worth Rs 471 crore that were awarded to Beijing National Railway Research and Design Institute of Signal and Communication Group
• Earlier in the day, DoT asked telecom companies to review their future partnership with Chinese...
• The S&P BSE Sensex was trading at 33,962.78 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is trading at 10,040.10 levels
• Indian market was impacted by the U.S. Federation’s statement which projected decline of 6.5 percent in their country’s...
• At present, the S&P BSE Sensex is standing at 33,507.82 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is trading at 9,885.80 levels
• Tata Steel and Axis Bank emerged as top Sensex gainers with rise of 6 percent
• According to the March qu...