Search result for Disease
- The country Iceland have introduced new restrictions and measures as the cases of the novel corona virus increased in the country
- All the activities or the services which includes hairdressers and beauty parlours that requires close physic...
- Labor party decided to undergo a change in the healthcare system and allot an Australian Centre for Disease Control.
A devoted body might have dodged a portion of the under preparation that was obvious toward the start of...
- The total number of corona virus cases in Poland have crossed the 100,000 mark
- On Sunday, Poland has reported 1,934 corona virus cases and 26 deaths after testing 25,900 citizens
On Sunday, according to the twitter accoun...
- A lot of South Koreans are hitting the bottle in the comfort of their homes and in the company of themselves since the novel coronavirus pandemic began.
- A September factsheet on local alcohol beverage markets by the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs showed that fo...
- According to the latest data on the novel corona virus, the number or corona virus cases in Europe has been increasing for more than 50 days
- The ECDC has recommended that, the testing efforts should be increased, and all the symptomatic ca...
- 1-year-old hospitalized for COVID-19 later diagnosed with Kawasaki Disease.
- This is the first case of the disease in the country.
- Kawasaki disease is where blood vessels become inflamed throughout the body.
- Officials warned colleges by sending them back home; they are igniting a national resurgence of COVID-19.
- Last week, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said that it’s the worst thing to be done...
- The U.S. has invested in six vaccine candidates
- It has been done under the Operation Warp Speed
Dr. Robert Redfield said that once the corona virus vaccine is in place it is going to observe a supply shortage. It wil...
- CDC revised its testing guidance recently
- It received huge criticism
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention defends its new guidance on corona virus testing. It turned controversial and...
- He considers it to be a political tool
- He blames CDC for being self-contradictory
Andrew Cuomo said that the state won’t follow the revised guidance on corona virus testing. It was regarding the testing of asymptomat...
- The guidelines suggest prioritizing health-care workers, vulnerable Americans, etc.
- Vulnerable include those with underlying health conditions and the elderly
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention put forth ...
- The percent of all tests coming back positive falls down
- The number of corona virus hospitalizations has also reduced
Over the past month, the number of daily new cases have come down across many U.S. states. Epidemi...
- People are becoming aware of health and fitness
- They are looking out for companies that can provide then healthy nutrition
During the second quarter, Herbalife reported an 8.6% increase in net sales to $1.3 billion. It is ...
- The rural parts of the US can now possibly observe new cases
- Cases are already rising in the West and Midwest
Dr. Scott Gottlieb said that that people have varied perceptions towards the corona virus outbreak. People...
· He insisted on wearing masks and following social distancing
· He suggested that it can get under control within three months
Robert Redfield suggested the ways the US can control the...
- The surgery was done to remove a polyp on his vocal cords
- He is recovering at home
On Thursday, Dr. Anthony Fauci underwent surgery on his vocal cords. He is recovering at home. It...
• The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi said the government is closely monitoring the situation and ensuring care to those affected
• This is the time when vector-borne diseases are spread hence extra precautions are required said PM Modi
- France have recorded more than 3000 new corona virus cases in a single day for a second time in a row
- The ministry of France has investigated that the total number of corona virus cases were 3,015 on Sunday and 3,310 on Saturday
- Around 18,000 randomly selected people in Denmark are to be invited to take a test for coronavirus antibodies
- The testing is to be conducted by the State Serum Institute or SSI, the country’s infectious disease institute
- Spain is on alert as new species on mosquito is identified in the areas of Spain
- This Mosquito can transmit deadly diseases
Spain is one of the worst affected countries in the world in fighting the battle against corona v...