Search result for EDI
- It is despite heightened social media efforts to recognize their contribution
- A study reveals that hospitals and their workers are being blamed for the occurrence of coronavirus infections there
Many doctors and nurses in ...
- The app will help in digitally connecting with people
- It will be compatible with iOS and Android
Texas-based, Phunware will be working with American Made Media Consultants, to develop, a mobile application that will track the Trump-Pence ...
- Due to the narrower airways of infants, the mask can make breathing difficult
- It also increases the risk of suffocation
During the corona virus pandemic, wearing masks has become increasingly common. The health experts wor...
EDI solutions combined with futuristic technologies such as internet of things and artificial intelligence, amongst others are driving the growth of global electronic data interchange (E...
• Doosan Heavy company's net loss came $299 million due to one-off costs.
• Setbacks in business due to a shift in energy policy.
• Doosan Heavy put about 400 employees underpaid suspension.
• Manufacturing at pharmaceutical units continues to be impacted courtesy of lockdown-driven disruption
• All the pharmaceutical companies are facing challenges in distribution, manufacturing and logistics
• Industry experts have predicted g...
- Medical personnel treating coronavirus in China have shown signs of anxiety and other mental health symptoms as compared to the general population.
- More than 30,000 medical personnel from China are providing direct support to the criticall...
- South Korea added 13 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday.
- Total cases went up to a total of 11,078, 9 were local infections.
- South Korea’s Samsung Medical Center 4 nurses test COVID-19 positive.
- Four nurses working at the cardiothoracic and ob-gyn operatin...
- South Korean government reaches out to citizens in need of medical supplies.
- Nonprofit organizations also take part in the same.
- Korean embassies in these respective countries have been of major help.
- In the 2nd phase of reopening, facilities allowed to reopen shall al operate at 25%
- May 18, 2020, shall be the reopening day
May 18 2020, Monday is the likely date set for the second phase of reopening of Texas. As per the plan, this phas...
- 100 new children in NY affected by this new ailment called the pediatric multisystem inflammatory syndrome
- Connecticut reports some cases too
Since the recent detection of a new ailment specifically attacking children and related to Covid...
- It’s a new inflammatory condition which has no precedence
- It is a worrisome development for New York
The covid19 scenario is now becoming scary in New York. On Saturday Governor Cuomo talked about a new covid19 related ailment...
In today’s times, when the world is battling coronavirus and facing challenges to maintain social distancing, a restaurant in Amsterdam has come up with an out of the box idea that will allow people enjoy their favorite meal along with effective implementation of social distancing.
- With Trump stating that the federal stockpile would not be enough, governors were asked to look for suppliers
- Governor Jay Inslee’s brother reached out for Greater China industries
- Internal opposition against dealing with a Chinese co...
- Hong Kong is preparing to launch two sizeable IPO’s on its stock exchange.
- Peijia Medical Ltd. is seeking to raise $302 million and Central China New Life Ltd. aims to raise $279 million.
- The firms are expected to commence...
• This relief package will provide benefits to all the people and businesses that are immensely affected by the coronavirus lockdown
• Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa stated that small self-employed individuals and farmers are among most affected
- LYC Healthcare Bhd will be acquiring a 51% stake in Singapore based T&T Medical Group Pte Ltd.
- The stakes will be for S$7.29 million which is equivalent to RM22.27 million.
- LYC is expecting that the deal will enhance the gro...
• All the liquor outlets, malls and other businesses might start again from next week
• Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa expressed his confidence over getting permission from Prime Minister Narendra Modi in order to restart economic activities
Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan has died on Wednesday. He was 54 years old.
Irrfan was admitted to Kokilaben Dhirubai Ambani Hospital in Mumbai on Tuesday, where he was undergoing treatment for colon infection.
Acclaimed Hollywood and Bollywood actor Irrfan lost his mother, Saeeda...
• Industries in nine virus-free districts will start again
• KSRTC buses will be arranged for the transportation of labourers with all safety measures
The Karnataka state government led by BS Yediyurappa has granted permission to all the industri...