Search result for EDI
• The hospital had to get the infrastructure set up to accept the BTC payment
• This opens new avenues for donations to be made
- S. Korea’s household credit grew by $1.55 trillion in Q4 2020.
- Mortgage loans rose by 20.2 trillion won on-quarter to 910.6 trillion won in Q4.
- Loan demand to buy stocks also rose due to the country's bull stock...
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is keeping ahead to facilitate the posting of cannabis in the National List of Essential Medicines, a move planned to guarantee its accessibility to the individuals who need it, Public Health Minister Anutin Char...
- The Australian government has not precluded making a harder move against web-based media giants like Facebook and Twitter if another industry-created code neglects to restrict the spread of falsehood and disinformation on their platforms
- Hong Kong's High Court has denied allowing bail to news magnate Jimmy Lai, who has been in care since early December over supposed infringement of the public security law
The court dismissed his new bail application on Thursday a...
- S. Korean President inspects special syringes for COVID-19 vaccinations.
- The President also conducted a roundtable meeting with representatives of PoongLim Pharmatech Inc.
- PoongLim produces special “low dead space&r...
- Many years back, when there could have been no different strategies accessible, ladies utilized normal home solutions to eliminate beard growth.
These strategies are reasonable because they just require a couple of basic fixing...
- Japan starts COVID-19 inoculations for hospital staff on Wednesday.
- The vaccinations began in Tokyo before rolling it out nationwide.
- Around 100 medical facilities will begin vaccinations by next week.
- Foreign ...
- Snapchat has more than 60 million users in India.
- There is a 150% growth in terms of daily active users.
Social media photo-messaging app Snapchat has crossed a new milestone. Now it has 60 million users in India. Nana Mur...
- Australia guaranteed to win against Google as media organizations fixed to declare content arrangements with the Internet goliath that were supposedly definitely more worthwhile than their worldwide adversaries
A month after the Alph...
- Google and Facebook were near striking huge business bargains to pay Australian media for news in front of Australia making world-first laws that would drive the computerized goliaths to fund news coverage, a minister said on Monday
- Australia's Seven West Media turned into the nation's first significant media source to hit a deal with Google, as the public authority pushes ahead with a law that would drive the Internet goliath to pay media organizations for content ...
- Realme has launched 2 smartphones in India.
- Realme X7 5G is first smartphone in India to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset.
Realme has added two new smartphones in its X Series called X7 5G and X7 Pro. Both...
- Nara Medical Uni. to host ‘mock cocktail party’ with COVID-19 measures.
- Around 30 people will be attending the event.
- A review session will be held after the party to discuss the effectiveness of such preventi...
- No pay for Tokyo Medical Uni. employees over COVID-19 leaves.
- The employees won’t be paid if the leave was caused by "inappropriate behavior".
- The employees have however raised concerns over the arbitrary ...
• According to the reports, this lawsuit states that Google and Facebook represent a digital monopoly that needs to be broken
• “Google and Facebook have monopolised the digital advertising market thereby strangling a primary source of revenue for ne...
- The editors in the United Kingdom have been calling on the ministers for protecting the freedom of the information Act
- The act has been following the criticism, which the public have been unfairly obstructed
The editors o...
• Reddit raised funds via Series E funding
• The current investors, as well as new investors, have contributed ...
• Experian said “In spite of exhaustive investigations to date there is no evidence that our technology systems have been compromised.”
• The market indicators has predicted a fall of 2 percent for its shares at the opening
- In a Survey of Indian CIOs, TCS has been voted as top digital transformation enabler.
- The survey was organized by CORE Media.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a leading global information technology (IT) services provide...