Search result for Economic recovery
Keys to economic recovery and soft power promotion include local identity promotion and tech adoption
The creative economy is essential for Thailand's economic recovery, according to the government, universities, large corporations, and local artists.
Keynote speakers at the "Creative Economy Forum Thailand 2022" event, co-hosted by the Creative Economy Agency (CEA) and go...
The government of Singapore government has decided to raise taxes, which include property taxes along with income taxes for some salary tiers, as it is the aim of the country to generate enough revenue so that it meet the ever-increasing demands like health care and other necessary services....
The Thai Government is working hard to keep living costs in check as the economic recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic sends food and energy prices to record high.
Authorities in the country are trying to stop, if not reduce, the growth of prices of goods and necessities, particularly fr...
- Due to lockdown caused by COVID-19 pandemic, many businesses faced losses.
- Apollow Tyres have reported huge recovery in MAR quarter of this year.
- Apollo Tyres witnessed a sharp 61.69% increase in raw material cost during this qua...
- China saw record growth in economy by 18.3% in Q1 of 2021.
- China is reported to have shown V-shaped economic recovery.
- The IMF has projected the Chinese economy to grow 8.4 percent in 2021.
- In Q1 China’s ...
- China’s exports rose 30.6% in March over hopeful economic recovery.
- Chinese imports jumped 38.1% year-on-year last month.
- Imports on meats saw an increase of 1.02 million tonnes in March.
- China’s po...
- Japan reports a rise in wholesale prices in March by 1.0%.
- Prices for oil and coal products gained 9.8 percent in March.
- Nonferrous metal prices jumped due to strong demand in China by 28.7 percent.
- The country...
- Tokyo stocks end high optimism of U.S economic recovery.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up 465.13 points.
- The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished 13.98 points.
- Stocks g...
- Expectations of U.S economic recovery lead Tokyo stocks to end higher.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up 175.08 points.
- The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE ended 5.18 points.
- The South Korean economy is witnessing its long-awaited recovery on improving exports, the finance minister said Wednesday.
- Finance Minister Hong Nam-ki also promised the government's efforts to continue to sustain an economic recovery into the fourth quarter and next year....
- South Korea's industrial output remained flat in October from a month earlier with consumption and fund inflow remaining poor amidst the pandemic as proven by data. This goes to say that economic recovery amidst pandemic still remains vulnerable.
- The nation's overall in...
- Due to the lockdown ordered by French government to prevent the spread of coronavirus, all economic activities stopped in France, causing economic downturn.
- This month, French government is planning to present an economic reboot plan. ...
- Indicators like retail sales etc. has been strong
- The retail giants like Home Depot, Walmart have reported sales gains
Ed Yardeni said that markets could observe a rebound in revenues. It was affected severely by the pande...
- These nations have a high number of corona virus cases
- The study observed several factors that support or weaken the recovery from a crisis
A new study attempts to identify the nations that could have a hard time for...
- Japan concerned about economic recovery amid a possible second wave of the virus.
- A government data published on Monday showed that the country’s GDP shrank by 27.8 percent.
- Private consumption sank by 8.2 percent....
- The corona virus response, particularly in June and July, has been poor
- It is largely because of the various factors like the early return to social activity, etc.
On Wednesday, Glenn Hutchins said that ...
- Their chart reflects spending has been roughly 10% or more below its 2019 levels
- It has been for over a month after rising sharply from late-March and early April
The consumer spending data from JPMorgan provide insights o...
TILMAN FERTITTA: ENDING THE $600/WEEK UNEMPLOYMENT SUPPLEMENT WILL IMPAIR THE U.S. ECONOMY’S RECOVERY FROM COVID – 19
- The weekly check has been a major catalyst for consumer spending during Covid-19
- The spending has, in turn, created additional jobs
On Tuesday, Billionaire Tilman Fertitta said that ending the $600-per-week fed...
- Almost 200 chief executives signed a letter to the prime minister
- The letter calls for a recovery that helps to build a resilient UK economy
In the wake of the coronavirus crisis, Britain’s most powerful business lea...
- The reopening of theme parks amidst the pandemic will have some new norms
- A face mask will be a must along with temperature checks and a reduced crowd in the park
Theme parks are finally scheduled to reopen. Many of the popular ones have ...