Search result for Electronics
Lee Jae-yong, who was promoted from vice chairman to chairman of Samsung Electronics, the crown jewel of Samsung Group, on Oct. 27, faces the daunting task of navigating multiple challenges, including a chip market slump, legal risks, and the search for new growth engines to keep the nation's...
Lee Jae-yong, the de facto leader of the Samsung Group and the grandson of its founder Lee Byung-chul, was appointed chairman of Samsung Electronics on Thursday. Earlier in the day, the board authorized his elevation.
The 54-year-old, who succeeds his founder-grandfather and his father ...
Samsung Electronics and SK hynix are facing a bleak outlook in terms of their bread-and-butter memory chip businesses as soaring global inflation, the won's fall against the dollar and the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war have dampened demand for IT products using those chips, according to industry...
According to persons familiar with the situation, DCP Capital is considering selling its controlling position in MFS Technology (S) Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based flexible printed circuit manufacturer.
According to the persons who asked not to be identified because they were discussing a pr...
The India-UAE Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA), signed on Friday in New Delhi and Abu Dhabi, would benefit Indian exports worth $26 billion by eliminating the UAE's 5% import levy on certain commodities.
The CEPA is India's first comprehensive trade agreement ...
Researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have laid out a strategy for a way in which universities across the United States can help the country in regaining its semiconductor superpower.
The shortage of semiconductors around the world has grabbed headlines as it has le...
- Paypal promises smooth transaction and stability with its new development
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology headquartered in California. It is a company that deals in the online payments system ...
Samsung Electronics opened its doors to one kind of experience in metaverse by introducing Samsung 837X, a captivating experience in the world that can be explored virtually. It is built on the physical Samsung 837 flagship location located in Washington str...
Samsung Electronics has announced new technologies and designing tools, which are required for its for 3-nanometer process. The company has unveiled its strategy to strengthen the foundry industry ecosystem.
- Samsung Electronics announces new...
Omron Corp, a Japanese electronics company is set to invest in Techman, which is a Taiwanese robot maker. They are planning to develop robots for manufacturing sites jointly.
- Omron Corp and Techman join hands for manufacturing robots ...
- The first unmanned electronics store in Japan has opened in Tokyo.
- The new store called GO12 is completely unmanned.
- In Tokyo, GO12 is located in the Kamata neighborhood.
- GO12 will soon have a security system to preven...
- LG has decided to support India in its fight against COVID-19 pandemic.
- Recently many other tech giants and social media such as Twitter pledged support.
- LG will help AIIMS by adding more beds for the treatment of COVID-19 patien...
- S. Korean stocks end low on Monday over rising COVID-19 cases in Asia.
- The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index fell 18.80 points, or 0.6 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks fell 0.62 percent to 79,600 won. ...
- S. Korean stocks end high on Friday; KOSPI rose.
- The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) rose 31.21 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks added 2.04 percent to 80,100 won.
- Samsung Biologics stocks ...
- S. Korea stocks end low on Thursday’s session over inflation fears.
- The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) fell 39.55 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks shed 1.88 percent to 78,500 won.
- S. Korean stocks end low over stock sell-offs on Tuesday.
- The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) fell 39.87 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks shed 2.4 percent to 81,200 won.
- SK Hynix stocks tu...
- Panasonic Corp. expects net profit to increase by $1.9 billion.
- In fiscal 2021, the company sales are forecasted to increase 4.5 percent to 7 trillion yen.
- The automotive segment is expected to turn an operating profit of...
- S. Korean stocks end high over expected U.S jobs data.
- The benchmark KOSPI went up 52.1 points, or 1.63%.
- Samsung Electronics stocks advanced 1.59% to 83,200 won.
- SK hynix stocks moved up 0.39% to 130,000 won.<...
- S. Korean stocks end moderately high on Tuesday over short selling.
- The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) rose 20.17 points, or 0.64%.
- Samsung Electronics stocks added 1.1 percent to 82,600 won. <...
- S. Korea stocks end low over possible rising COVID-19 cases.
- The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) fell 20.66 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks added 0.25 percent to 81,700 won.
- SK hynix stoc...