Search result for Europe
- Intel is one of world’s biggest manufacturer of chips
- The company is planning to make chips for automakers
Intel said it could invest around EUR 80 billion to boost the European region's chip capacity and it is a...
- The EUA is considering giving a booster shot of Pfizer vaccine
- These booster shots to be given to adult citizens who have already taken two doses
The European Medicines Agency gave a statement that it is considering giving...
- 4.5 million people have lost their lives to corona virus
- WHO urges nations to impose restriction on travel and vaccinate people
As the world crosses the mark of 4.5 million deaths, the World Health Organization has warned ...
As per newly released report from Absolute Market Insights (AMI), the U.S. medical intellectual property market is expected to grow at a 3.45% CAGR over the forecast period.
Provision of compulsory licensing
Over the last few decades, medical technologies hav...
Find Out What are the Important Factors Boosting the Demand of Europe MarTech Market 2021 - 2029 - A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
MarTech is becoming increasingly popular due to the growth of cloud technology, as well as the proliferation of internet that is bringing more users online. MarTech companies are increasingly providing their tools through the medium of cloud computing. In 2011, there were over 150 MarTech tools a...
• Japanese Defence Minister Nobuo Kishi said "China has been in beefing up its military capacity very rapidly and we are not sure what the Chinese intentions are,.”
• Japan is worried about China's decision to increase its defence budget&nbs...
• Tariffs imposed on the companies would be lifted for five years by the World Trade Organization (WTO) as per the agreement would lift for five years
• European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said I’m very positive and convinced that toge...
• Along with the U.S., countries of Albania, North Macedonia, Serbia, Lebanon, Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong have also been added to the list
• Similar to EU, other independent nations have taken their own measures in order open up travel to visitors from ot...
- The company Firma and European Energy have revealed the 200-megawatt solar energy pipeline in United Kingdom
- Both the companies are working on 30 separate deals with the farmers for building the solar farms in UK
- Hyundai Motor Co.’s UK unit is orders for taking down the ad for its fuel cell cars over the inflated claims
- Hyundai said, its claim had been based on the car having an on-board air-purification system
The United Ki...
- Thousands of men in United Kingdom will be benefitted after the NHS gives approval to the prostate cancer drug
- The NICE has recommended enzalutamide as an option for the treatment of some types of prostate cancer
- The Tesla Model 3 car has become the most popular battery electric car on the roads of United Kingdom
- The Tesla Model 3 has overtaken the Leaf Models of Nissan during the first four months of 2021
The Tesla Mode...
- UK athletics legend colin Jackson to host the Burnley Community sports awards
- Colin Jackson is considered as one of the most successful hurdlers of all time
Burnley Leisure has announced the host of the glittering Burnley...
- The Indian variant of the novel corona virus is now dominant in the United Kingdom
- The number of confirmed corona virus cases in United Kingdom has been increased by 79 percent in previous week
The Public Health England o...
- The Heathrow Airport of London has opened the terminal for the red list such as India
- The travellers on the direct flights from such countries will now be going through the Terminal 3 and they will be moved to the quarantine facility ...
- The unique electric vehicle design of the company Page-Roberts can boost the range of the electric vehicle by 30 percent
- The patented design concept of the company rethinks the position of the battery in a conventional electric vehicle
- United Kingdom has reported zero covid-19 related deaths for the first time since July 2020
- According to the figure 127,782 people have died in the country by getting infected by the covid-19
On Tuesday, the United Kingdo...
- PBOC raise reserve requirement ratio for foreign currency deposits.
- Chinese currency renminbi (RMB) remains high against the U.S. dollar.
- RMB has likely experienced some overshooting against the U.S. dollar.
- The Bank of England is monitoring the booming housing market of United Kingdom
- The monitoring comes as it has been weighing up the possibility that, a rapid covid-19 pandemic recovery will lead to inflation
One of the dep...
- Staff shortages have hit the hospitality venues of United Kingdom amid large increase in the bookings
- The bookings have been continuously increasing by as much as 1,000 percent as per the ticket companies
The figures of h...