Search result for Europe
- In an attempt to recover losses posed by current COVID crisis, the European Commission offered an impressive package of $826 billion.
- The European Commission offered this long-term plan for recove...
- Many European countries have started lifting the ban and they are doing it in phases.
- There are some guidelines released by European Commission for the tourism industry about how to operate and reopen during summer.
- Let us...
- President Trump hinted at lifting of Europe travel ban.
- In March, US banned flights from 26 European countries as a precautionary step to keep the viral outbreak under control.
- In Europe, COVID-19 cases are still on the ri...
- European shops and restaurants are reopening but not many people are paying visits.
- Shop owners are eagerly waiting for visitors.
- The tourism sector will never recover until visitors start paying visits to these places aga...
- European countries are gradually trying to reopen businesses by easing down restrictions.
- Czechs can now enjoy their favorite beer mug.
- Italy, the worst affected country is now reopening too.
- Emmanuel Macron, the French President took this decision of borrowing money on behalf of the European Union.
- The idea is to issue funding to the most affected regions and industries.
- Few days back this Franco-German tie up...
- European beaches are attracting people amid scorching summers.
- Authorities are concerned about the safety of people as they are adamant not to follow the safety guidelines.
- Authorities are not in a mood of total closure of...
- Europe is gradually trying to reopen and is going steady in this effort.
- While still reeling under the COVID spread, Europe is trying to revive its economy.
- Many European countries also opened beaches and restaurants. ...
- A sudden European travel ban by US President created chaos and prompted over 15,000 US citizens heading back home.
- Studies suggest that they unknowingly carried the deadly coronavirus with them.
- They inadvertently started ...
- Europe has been experiencing an all time low in economy with ongoing pandemic.
- The billionaire investor George Soros has got one sure shot way to recover.
- The billionaire claimed that Europe, a 27-nation group must issue p...
- European stock has been experiencing an all time low since past few months mostly because of the doubts over the availability of a promising COVID-19 vaccine.
- Medical equipment and drug makers are leading.
- On Tuesday the v...
- Medical experts of EU have warned European countries for the consequences of not maintaining social distancing.
- EU medical expert Dr Andrea Ammon said that a second wave of the infection will hit back.
- She said that Europe...
- Many Indian exporters are gradually starting to operate manufacturing units with fewer workers.
- They have now started getting business enquiries from European countries like Spain and France.
- Many exporters are getting mos...
- As we get back to workplaces, there’s a whole new world waiting for us.
- Firms are planning to install mask detection software, fever-testing cameras and also tracking software.
- People now fear a privacy hack with the...
- W.H.O. recently warned people of Europe that there is a deadly second wave of COVID infection will hit Europe during winters.
- However, countries across the globe are planning to reopen businesses.
- The need of the hour is ...
- The tourism industry of Europe will have to suffer in the coming months.
- Italy, France, Spain and Greece most of the national economy is dependent on the tourism industry.
- The tourism industry of Europe is worth almost S$...
- Nonstop flights to resume from SFO to Europe.
- Flight services to Europe were on a halt since April 1.
- The airport authorities are taking all the safety precautions.
Many International flights are heading...
- From June 3 Italy plans to ease coronavirus lockdown.
- It allowed factories and parks to reopen on 4 May.
- Shops and restaurants are also due to reopen from 18 May.
- Government-approved $59 billion as a stimulus p...
- Most of the Central European Economies (CEE) currencies are expected to rebound after the coronavirus economic recovery.
- Central European economies were strong before the coronavirus hit.
- The Czech central bank’s latest cu...
• EU managed to raise $8 billion on the first day of the pledging event
• More than 30 countries pledged to donate towards the development of COVID-19 vaccine
• Japan has extended it’s state of emergency till May 31