Search result for Europe news
- Loosened restrictions could bring the virus back into care homes
- Care homes are still struggling to contain the first wave of infection
Care home operators warn against easing of Covid-19 shielding restrictions. It said th...
- It is an attempt to revive the economy
- Crowd control measures will be in place
On Monday, the coronavirus restrictions ease from Asia to Europe. It happened even when the US protests against police brutality sparked fears ...
• Export of drugs like Hydroxychloroquine have been banned by numerous European countries
• Medical experts have criticised the decision of ban on insulin export
After several rumours which said that coronavirus pandemic would cause shortages of ...
• Prime minister Johnson will remain in hospital until complete recovery
• U.S. President Donald Trump tweeted about PM Johnson’s coming out of intensive care and wished him for speedy recovery
According to the spokesperson from Downing Str...
• Package worth $550 billion will emphasis on aiding companies, small businesses and workers health systems
• European Union remains divided over joint bonds termed as “eurobonds”
In the meeting that concluded on Thursday, European Un...
• Spanish GDP expected to go down by almost 15 percent
• More than 800,000 people have already lost their jobs
• Reasons behind Spain’s proposal for coronabonds
Spain has been among worst affected countries by coronavirus pan...
• U.S. President Donald Trump has accused the WHO of being biased towards China
• French President Emmanuel Macron expresses full support towards the WHO
In recent times lot of questions have been raised over ability and credibility of World Heal...
Germany and Italy are in talks on starting a debate on imposing some different but strict measures but along with also relax some public restrictions gradually.
According to the premier of Bavaria, Germany’s largest state has proposed a road map that will help in order to relax...
• No travel in the period between April 9 and 13 due to Easter’s weekend
• Government planning to reopen schools by month of May
• Portugal will receive an aid package from EU to stabilize it’s economy
The containment m...
• Prime minister is receiving standard oxygen treatment and is not on ventilator
• Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab has expressed his confidence over PM's recovery
According to a recent update by prime minister’s spokesperson, the conditi...
Along with taking lives of many people around the globe, coronavirus pandemic has also exposed various governments with respect to their capabilities of handling the disaster and it’s impact on economy. Ever since coronavirus pandemic started, the tensions that were growing in European Unio...
• France see a rise of 10 percent in the death tolls by coronavirus
• Around 27 percent deaths out of the total are recorded from nursing homes
• The number of cases treated in I.C.U goes up by 1.3 percent only
With total 98,010 ca...
• European Union has approved aid packages worth $38.75 billion
• This package will aid Poland, Portugal and Greece counter the economic disruption caused by coronavirus pandemic
Trio of countries Portugal, Poland and Greece had ...
• Prime minister Johnson was admitted on Sunday night
• Even after 10 days of testing positive to COVID-19, symptoms like high fever still persistent
• Prime minister Johnson will continue to lead government in a battle against coronavirus
The Europe which one sees today is very different from it was in the beginning of this year. The pandemic caused by coronavirus has brought various governments under the scanner in terms of management. While majority of countries are facing lockdown and impacts of economic slowdown along with res...