Search result for Evergrande
- Crisis-hit Chinese real estate giant Evergrande and suspends trade in its shares
- Contract sales as they struggled to repay creditors.
The Evergrande Group in China is the second largest property developer in China. It ranks...
Evergrande shares fell as much as 14% in Hong Kong as they resumed trading after a 17-days on Thursday. The Chinese property giant had stopped its shares from trading. There were reports suggesting that real estate firm Hopson Development was set to buy a 51% stake in Evergrande’s property ...
- Evergrande's share trading halted
- They are struggling to pay its suppliers and lenders.
Trading in shares of China's Evergrande was suspended on October 4. This is done because the company missed a payment of...
- China Evergrande Group to sell 10% of FCB to 17 investors.
- The company’s online real estate and automobile marketplace will be sold for $2.10 billion.
- The company is doing so to raise funds ahead of the unit’s...
- One day you are right on top of the world, next day you are down in the dumps! China’s billionaire rankings are as finicky as ever. In 2017,
- Hui Ka Yan, founder of real estate developer China Evergrande Group, was the nation’s most opulent man.
- Top real estate developer China Evergrande is prepared to begin developing 400 villas in Hong Kong after purchasing a site in the New Territories from Henderson Land, as indicated by a report by the blue-chip builder in the last week.
In order to host and cater 2021 Fifa Club World Cup and AFC Asian Cup 2023, the owners of cash rich Chinese Super League (CSL) club and champion Guangzhou Evergrande will be building total three stadiums out of which one will have capacity of 100,000 seats while other two can accommodate over 80,...
Hui Ka-yan, chairman of China Evergrande Group, gain an enormous sum of cash after a result of the property developer and electric-car wannabe declaring a record dividend in 2018.
The board offered a proposal of 1.42 yuan for each share for the end of the year, a statement read this Sun...