Search result for Fashion tech
- Hackathons are being conducted by fashion brands to develop new ideas
- LVMH and Kering are some of the famous fashion brands behind this trend
Fashion brands are now organizing hackathons to come up with better ideas for s...
- More and more fashion shows are being sponsored or presented by tech companies
- Fashion shows are advantageous for tech companies to show their products
Tech companies like Alibaba and Amazon are using their platforms to p...
- The Fashion weeks are notorious for generating carbon footprint
- Last year’s season saw major brands conduct carbon neutral fashion shows
Burberry, Gucci and Gabriela Hearst all conducted Carbon neutral fashion shows...
- Fashion retailer Hedy has won customers at both domestic and international markets
- They offer products at heavily discounted prices
The fashion retailer has garnered praise both in the domestic and international circuit. ...
- The brand was cofounded by sisters Uri and Rebecca Minkoff in 2005
- They recently launched the kids’ collection; Little Minkoff
The brand recently launched its kids’ collection Little Minkoff which also happens...
- The prototype variant was worn by Eliud Kipchoge last year
- Runners state the shoe harms the integrities associated with the sport
Nike introduced the Vaporfly range back in 2016. The timings for long-distance runners redu...
- Coronavirus has wreaked havoc on almost all the major industries
- Brands are unable to manufacture products as factories are based in China
Corporations have had to face major losses on account of the virus spread. High fa...
- A meeting was recently organized on the Jersey city’s fashion future
- They discussed on the challenges faced by technology in fashion industry
The Jersey City Tech Meetup was conducted last month. Many prominent desi...
- Budget 2020 was presented on 1st February by Nirmala Sitharaman, Union Finance Minister
- National Technical Textile Mission announced
The Union Budget Session 2020-21 was conducted on 1st February. The budget was presented...
FASHION TECH: $100 MILLION RAISED BY ONLINE MARKETPLACE
- Moda Operandi has raised $100 which is led by Apax Partners and NEA
- The brand is known for its luxury fashion, home décor and accessories
FASHION TECH: BRANDS PUSHED TO BE INCREASINGLY TRANSPARENT ABOUT PRACTICES
- Fashion houses are being asked to be transparent about sourcing of materials and processes
- They are being pushed to adopt more sustainabl...
- The business to business solution created by HSBC
- Users need to be added by other users or receive invitation from Serai
This business to business platform was designed by HSBC. It is an invitation only platform for estab...
- Technology has bought many changes in the functioning of fashion industry
- Automation and e-commerce have played major roles in retail fashion
Technology has played a major role in the changing fashion industry. The indust...
- Technology is deeply entwined with the fashion industry
- It helps in reducing waste, recycling fabric, new-age designs etc.
Technology and fashion have been entwined since pre-historic times. The act of weaving together fa...
- The female led startup is based out of Seattle
- Cutting edge inclusion of fashion in technology
- They offer clothes to buy, rent and even custom designing
The Seattle based female-founded clothing brand churns ou...
- Environmentally conscious brand believes in one step at a time
- Started from humble backgrounds now a major fashion house
The fashion brand displayed its first collection in the tennis court of a Copenhagen hotel. The bran...
- Fashion houses have partnered with tech brands to launch fashion forward devices
- Technology has reshaped the fashion industry in several aspects
The past few years has seen increased collaborations between fashion giants ...
The clothing start-up founded by Koreans Jun-Cheol Park and Jae Young Jun has implemented fashion data to increase companies’ sales. The 2015 launched startup uses an image recognition technology. This Artificial Intelligence technology with Deep Learning basis functions by recognizing or t...
Heath and wellness have steadily become the common man’s focus. This saw an increase in technology getting interconnected with the fashion industry. Wearable technology was the product of the trend. This includes smart watches, patches worn on the body to monitor various bodily functions et...
Fashion Tech is the way to go. It is high time that technology helps fashion industry to reduce their carbon emissions. It has been reiterated multiple times that 50 per cent of carbon dioxide are generated from the fashion industry.
Startups like ThredUp are implementing technology in ...