Search result for Forex
- The US Federal Reserve cut has cut the interest rate to a target range of 0% to 0.25%.
- The US Federal Reserve will expand its balance sheet by $700 billion in the weeks to come.
- The pressure is on the central banks to take effec...
- The rupee slumps by 17 paise and settled at 74.08 against the greenback.
- The US Federal Reserve stated that it will elaborate its balance sheet by at least $700 billion in the weeks to come.
- The Federal Reserve has cut the inter...
- One of the best online platforms for trading is a foreign exchange market or Forex.
- Its highly liquid nature makes it favorite among the investors.
- The Internet has provided a tool to trade across the foreign exchange market eas...
- The dollar remained strong amid the spreading of coronavirus.
- Euro slumps after the European Central Bank cut the interest rates.
- The Federal Reserve has announced to provide $1.5 trillion in short term liquidity to provide stab...
- The rupee fell to a record low and settled at 74.48 against the American Dollar.
- The rupee entered the trading market with a fall of 17 paise from the previous session closing.
- USDINR is expected to be in the range of 74.20 and ...
- The rupee fell to 74.48 in intraday trading
- RBI calms market with the buy-sell swap offer
- The swap will be conducted through auctions
- The first batch of tranches will be auctioned in March for $2
- Forex Trading is the biggest market in terms of everyday activity. Daily $5trillion has been traded.
- It is important to understand the market before entering it.
- Virtually anyone can trade and compete in the Forex trading market...
- The Rupee opened at 64 paise down and settled at 74.28 against the US dollar.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared Coronavirus as a “Pandemic.”
- The government has suspended all tourist visas from March ...
- The dollar resumed against safe-haven Japanese yen and Swiss franc.
- The dollar fell by 0.6 percent against the dollar to 104.98 yen.
- The Swiss franc has surged by 0.25 percent and stood at 0.9369 francs per dollar.
- Japanese yen is at a three-year high against the greenback.
- Euro remains at a two-year high while others suffer.
- Global currencies are under the pressure of fear of recession.
Monday trading market has not prov...
- The rupee slumped by 26 paise and settled at 74.06 against the US dollar.
- The crude oil price slumped by more than 20 percent.
- USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 74.20 and 74.70.
On Monday, the rupee...
- The interest rate cuts by the US Federal Reserve has fueled the worries over coronavirus.
- The Federal Reserve has cut the interest rates by 50 basis points on Tuesday.
- The US dollar index is expected to fall further against the ...
- Euro gained 0.1 percent and settled at $1.11760.
- Yen is at a six-month high of 6.9288 against the dollar.
- Sterling slumped by 0.2 percent and settled at $1.2792.
On Wednesday, the euro settled near two-month hi...
- The rupee gained 22 paise and settled at 73.08 against the greenback.
- An emergency meeting took place between G7 finance ministers and central banks to talk about growing concerns over coronavirus.
- USDINR pair is expected to be ...
- Euro jumped and settled at $1.1185 overnight.
- The dollar index remained six-week low against the basket of six currencies.
- The Japanese yen is steady at 108.26 per dollar.
On Tuesday, the dollar remained stable...
- The rupee opened with a gain of 26 paise and settled at 72.47 against the U.S. dollar.
- The U.S. currency became stable after optimism from the Federal Reserve.
- Indian equity market slumped for the seventh consecutive session.
- Euro-dollar volatility is at 6.6%, highest in a year.
- Japanese yen regained its safe-haven status after slumping for a week.
- Euro gained 0.3% and settled at $1.1028.
The global market in on a slump due to the f...
- The rupee has gained 15 paise and settled at 71.85.
- Most Asian currencies are experiencing a slump due to coronavirus.
- The USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 71.70 and 72.05.
Today, the rupee entered...
- US dollar stayed stable today as the Federal Reserve expected to cut interest rates.
- The dollar index, against the basket of six currencies, is gone down by 0.2 percent and is at 99.19.
- The yen surged by 0.2 percent from the las...
- The rupee slumps by 23 paise and settled at 71.89 against the US dollar.
- South Korea has kept the country on high alert as the number of cases of the coronavirus hiked.
- The USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 71.70 and...