Search result for GDP
• The lockdown imposed by the government dented the economy and despite reopening policies it continues to suffer
• The Indian economy will jump immediately in the next fiscal said the macroeconomic report drafted by the finance ministry on the basis of In...
• Ind-Ra predicts growth of 5 to 6 percent in FY22
• Earlier this week, Fitch and Moody’s predicted Indian economy to contract 5 percent and 3.1 percent in FY21
• Ind-Ra forecasted India’s fiscal deficit may expand more tha...
- Britain’s economy in April shrank by 20.4%
- Unemployment is a key concern
According to a leading economic forecaster, the British economy will shrink by 8% in 2020. The damage caused by the coro...
- Switzerland's government predicts a shrinking economy in 2020.
- Recovery is predicted during the second half of the year.
- The forecast was a slight improvement from the 6.7% downturn in GDP.
- Switzerland has ...
- Compared to the previous month, the GDP fell by 20.4%
- Q1 GDP figures highlight the damage caused by the lockdown
According to the Office for National Statistics, in April, the U.K. observes the biggest monthly fall in GDP ...
• April was the first month, when the UK saw complete lockdown with almost no economic activity
• Post-COVID, social distancing and no-deal Brexit complications will impact the country’s pace of economic recovery
• According to the OEC...
• CRISIL, Moody, Goldman Sachs and various other firms have predicted contraction of 5 percent in the Indian economy
• Chris Wood said the recent rally in Indian stock markets showcase the mood of investors, though there will be nil growth in the country&r...
While the world is fighting the only battle, most probably against the COVID-19, India is fighting multiple. The world’s second most populated country and one of the emerging economies, India is under lockdown since two months. The lockdown which was imposed to curtail the spread of coronav...
There is no point in hiding that the India’s crippling economy was devastated by the coronavirus pandemic. Majority of the businesses and industries remained closed since two months due to nationwide lockdown imposed to curb the spread of virus. Though the Central government has eased lockd...
- A 5% fall in GDP is projected for 2020-21
- It will be deeper compared to all recessions India has ever experienced.
Goldman Sachs on Sunday said in the June quarter, India’s eco...
- The Chinese economy took a beating at 6.8% contraction for its first quarter
- GDP might slow down to 2.5%
One of the largest economies of the world, China have taken an economic beating in the wake of the covid-19 pandemic too. As Ch...
• Spanish GDP expected to go down by almost 15 percent
• More than 800,000 people have already lost their jobs
• Reasons behind Spain’s proposal for coronabonds
Spain has been among worst affected countries by coronavirus pan...
• 130 researchers from 8 countries will come together to develop an application to combat coronations
• This application will be supported by the PEPP-PT
• This development will be under compliances set by GDPR
Scientists and techn...
• Government’s advisory panel predict recession
• GDP will see a new low of 4.5 percent in the year 2020
• Other measures should be taken by government
According to a panel of economists, there is indeed uncertainty about the...
- Over 150 participants were covered by the survey
- The survey included industry stakeholders like investors, analysts, economists, etc.
According to the survey conducted by Care Rating, the gross domestic product of India wi...
- The first-quarter GDP growth forecast was lowered to zero from 0.7%
- In the second quarter, a 5% contraction will be observed
On Sunday, for the first two quarters of 2020, Goldman Sachs downgrades its outlook for the econo...
- Four weeks of school closures could cut 3% from the UK’s GDP,
- It could cost the economy billions of pounds
According to research being considered by the government, school closures lasting four weeks could cut ...
- It expects to observe a negative growth in two consecutive quarters
- It states that the U.S. will eventually avoid a technical recession
JPMorgan economists stated that in the face of the fast-spreading coronavirus, an econ...
- In the three months to January, the service sector showed no growth
- The manufacturing sector has continued to show weaknesses
According to data published by the Office for National Statistics, the UK economy stagnate...
- The economy in a slump
- Real estate to remain sluggish
Event: Release of the GDP data for December quarter & advanced estimates
Fear of COVID-19 t...