Search result for GOOGLE
- Proposed Australian lawmaker wants Facebook and Google pay for news as per the draft enactment which will be adjusted to alleviate a portion of the amendments as per goliaths concerns, however, will remain fundamentally unaltered.
- YouTube is testing You Tube Shorts in India.
- Google intends to tap into the market of TikTok users in India.
- Beta version of YouTube Shorts is being tested.
After TikTok ban in India, several short video platfor...
- Google has removed the Paytm and Paytm First Games apps from Google Play store.
- Apps already installed in some phones of your users are not being supported by Android operating system.
In a surprise move, Google Play Store...
Chinese telecom giant Huawei on Thursday once again stated that it is going to replace Google with its own operating system into its smartphones and expand its ecosystem of apps amidst its efforts of sustaining in the ongoing battle between the U.S. and China.
Huawei stated that all its sm...
• According to the reports, this new tool has been named ‘CRYLOGGER’ and was used to test 1,780 Android apps across 33 different categories on Google Play Stores
• Report states only 18 of 306 app developers have replied to the research team an...
- Italy has launched an investigation into Google, Apple, and Dropbox on top of their cloud storage services
- The competition watchdog of Italy has introduced six investigations for the Google Drive, Apple iCloud, and the online storage servi...
- Scott Morrison has cautioned techies like Facebook and Google against the use of compulsion in news code matter paying for the utilization of news content.
The Australian leader added he is not happy with the company’s reaction...
- Google has disclosed to HKFP that an algorithm mistake prompted some dissent spray painting in Hong Kong to be obscured out its refreshed Street View Map.
The spray paint reads that Chinese leader Xi Jinping must die for the sake of ...
- Local news distributors feel Facebook's boycott news threat for Australia as opposed to submitting to a media code is an incendiary reaction
Facebook ended its quietness on Tuesday and said it would square Australians by not allo...
• As per the data, the month of August was the best for stocks compared to last few years
• Stocks of Amazon and Google started Wednesday’s trading at a new record high, while the Apple and Tesla saw a sharp decline
• Traders and inves...
- After successfully accelerating the supply chain with aggressive investments over the last six months, the semiconductor industry is back again in a reticent mode at least until the second quarter of next year, according to industry sources Monday.
- Such lethargy in making new i...
- Google has made the unprecedented stride by urging its clients to retaliate against proposed Australian government enactment
- It intends to balance media organizations and digital platform
The Australian government started ...
- Google is propelling a scare campaign that aims at YouTubers, requesting that makers and watchers flood objections at Australian competition watchdog about its proposed compulsory news code.
The informing looks to set YouTubers and t...
• Few of the Gmail users are facing difficulty in logging in to their account
• Majority of the users are able to log in but are facing problem in uploading attachments
• Social media platforms are flooded with posts regarding Gmail outage
• Google shall be working with Geological Survey of US on a project to develop the tool
• This might give families enough time to brace for the quake
- Alphabet Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company and is the parent company of Google
- Besides Google being the largest, Alphabet Inc. have several other subsidies
- A former Google executive Anthony Levandowski has been jailed for stealing robocar secrets.
- The arrest came after former Google executive
- Sales of mobile games in South Korea soared to an all-time record in the first half of the year in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
- That has restricted more people to their homes, industry data showed Monday.
The overall sales of three app markets...
ACCC CODE TO IMPOSE REVENUE SHARING NORM FOR DIGITAL COMPANIES LIKE GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK WITH AUSTRALIAN MEDIA
- Many news organizations have been shut down in the wake of a pandemic. The journalists and other workers have been jobless since then. Josh Frydenberg, treasurer asked The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission to develop a compulsory code.
- An antitrust panel will release probe reports on America’s four largest tech companies.
- The antitrust committee has received 1.3 million documents from the teach companies.
- CEOs of Facebook Inc., Amazon, Googl...
Subscribe to update with our latest news.
Your email is safe with us. We won't spam.