Search result for Gross domestic product
- Japan’s revised GDP for April-June period shrank by 28.1 percent in fiscal 2020.
- Capital expenditure dropped by 4.7 percent from the previous quarter.
- The exports of goods and services dropped by 18.5 percent. ...
- Machinery orders in Japan dropped by 7.6 percent in June.
- The orders totalled to $6.7 billion, lowest since February 2013.
- Orders from overseas dipped by 3.9 percent.
- Capital expenditure slid by 1.5 perc...
- Japan concerned about economic recovery amid a possible second wave of the virus.
- A government data published on Monday showed that the country’s GDP shrank by 27.8 percent.
- Private consumption sank by 8.2 percent....
- Japan reports shrink in the economy for the second quarter of fiscal 2020.
- The economy shrank by 27.8 percent from the previous quarter.
- Exports dropped by 18.5 percent, imports dropped by 0.5 percent.
- The rev...
- Tokyo Stocks fall on Monday; Japan's GDP falls.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average dropped by 144.08 points.
- Topix index fell by 6.29 points.
- Fujitsu shares fell by 220 yen, or 1.5 percent, to 14,045 yen...
- Japan's economy is projected to have shrunk by 26.59 percent in April – June.
- Economists are predicting an average contradiction of 7.41 percent in the country’s GDP.
- Private consumption is expected ...
- Household spending in Japan fell by 1.2 percent in June.
- In a household of two or more people spending was reported to be $2,600 in the month.
- Japan’s consumption tax rate was raised from 8 percent to 10 percent.
- Japan’s cabinet office forecasts the country’s economy to contract by 4.5%.
- GDP for the year through next year was revised downward.
- The country’s economy is said to have been impacted due to the COVID-1...
- Consumer spending has recovered near pre-pandemic levels but recession still in UK.
- At the fastest pace in five years, UK private sector business activity grew in JUL 2020.
British economy can hope for a rapid recovery fro...
- Britain’s Gross Domestic Product starting to recover.
- The GDP slumped in the month of April by 20.3% but rose by 1.8% in May.
- In May and June, private sector data showed some signs of recovery.
- The econo...
- UK’s rating agency Moody’s warns slump in Britain’s economy.
- The country will face the sharpest plunge in the economy this year.
- The country in under an approximate debt of 109% of GDP this year. ...
- Britain’s economy slumped the worst in early 2020.
- This is the UK’s biggest drop in the economy after 40 years.
- The Gross Domestic Product quarterly fell by 2.2% between January and March.
The Indian government should open its insurance and aviation industries to foreign investors, in an attempt to revitalize a slowing economy.
The Ministry of Finance proposed to increase from the current level of 49 percent to 74 percent the ceiling on foreign direct investment in Indian...
Thailand’s last 12-month trade superfluity with the US has accounted to more than US $20 billion. This has increased Thailand’s chance to be on the US Treasury’s watchlist of currency manipulators.
According to the data released by US Census Bureau on Monday in Washing...
The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of UAE remains on track to surpass the $500 billion mark over the next few years.
Its growth drivers include rapid economic diversification along with a string of bold reforms and a series of government stimulus measures. These have kept its growth at a ...
Now it's official! The Indian economy is suffering from a significant recession and one that shows no imminent sign of growth unless the current government is reinventing itself. According to official data released on November 29, 2019, India's economic growth fell further to an a6-year l...
On December 11, France will host an international conference to restore Lebanon's economic and political stability as the country faces the biggest existential crisis since the civil war of 1975-1990.
Years of waste and corruption that landed Lebanon with one of the world's heav...
The home priest causes an ardent request to industry to work with the administration to assist India with achieving the objective of a $5-trillion economy by 2024. He guarantees them that a responsive government will do everything it can to take care of their issues.
The certainty about...
The previous low was reported at 4.3% in the 2012-13 cycle of January-March. Growth of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) was recorded in the corresponding quarter of 2018-19 at 7 per cent.
The Indian economy grew 4.8 per cent over the six months (April-September 2019) compared to 7.5 per...
The delivery charges of the most commonly used plastics machinery deliveries in North America declined a little bit in the 3rd quarter. It is an observable fact looking at the data from the Plastics Industry Association’s (PLASTICS), a board set to control and manage equipment data<...