Search result for HIV
Global HIV Diagnostics Market was Worth US$ 3.88 Bn in 2021, Growing at an Estimated CAGR of 10.6% over the Forecast Period
It is of no doubt that the mankind has made massive progress, but there are certain things that need to be worked upon. Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) happens to one such disease of which the complete cure is yet to be found. Despite tremendous technological advancements witnessed by t...
A rescue video of a puppy has gone viral.
It has received almost 221,000 views.
It was distributed over Twitter.
A video of a shivering dog being rescued has captured the hearts of Internet users. The clip, which was tweeted by Buitengebieden, will restore your faith...
The Australian Federation of AIDS Organisations will support its Discover HIV in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities initiative with a ViiV Healthcare Australia grant.
The program's goal is to promote HIV health literacy in Indigenous communities while also ensuring th...
The Yeshiva University men's basketball team linked hands in a circle at a hotel where they convened for postgame on a Sabbath evening.
It was the commencement of the Jewish calendar's happiest month, Purim, when the joyous celebration of Purim takes place. It was also the comme...
It has been forty years since HIV/AIDS was declared an epidemic and still, black women bear the highest burden of it among women.
According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, black women represent 13 percent of the female population. Yet they account for more than 5...
El Salvador became the first country in the world to legalize Bitcoin as a legal tender. Earlier this week the country has bought new 420 Bitcoins. President Nayib Bukele informed about this on his Twitter account.
- El Salvador purchases 420 ...
More than two million El Salvador nationals using government’s crypto wallet Chivo: President Nayib Bukele
- Nayib Bukele, calls the crypto growth of El Salvador wild
- Two million El Salvador nationals are actively using the Chivo wallet
Bukele posted about the development on Twitter over the weekend, sharing news with his three m...
- The HIV vaccine has failed its trials done in Africa
- The HIV is an unique and much more complex virus as it uses the host’s machinery for replication
On Tuesday, Johnson & Johnson said, its experimental vaccine h...
- Why eating chives is good for your health.
- Chives are vegetable that is extremely nutritious and delicious and is found used in fresh salads.
- Chives consist of allyl sulfides and other unique organic compounds.
- Police have booked two doctors for allegedly molesting their woman colleague.
- The accused and victim were working in a COVID- 19 facility.
- PMC denies the doctors being municipal corporation employees.
- Investigations ar...
• Former President Pranab Mukherjee has asked everyone who came in contact with him to self isolate and themselves tested for COVID-19
• Pranab Mukherjee has been admitted to a private hospital in the national capital city
• The Union Home M...
• MP Chief Minister Shivraj Chouhan has been admitted to the Chirayu Hospital in Bhopal
• All the close contacts of CM Chouhan have been quarantined and will get tested for COVID-19
• CM Chouhan assured all his supporters that he is doing fi...
• This solar project is the biggest in Asia and has been set up on a 500-hectare plot
• PM Modi said this project will not only benefit the nearby industries but also the Delhi Metro
• PM Narendra Modi stated that India has always believed i...
• PM Narendra Modi will inaugurate this solar power plant in Rewa via videoconferencing
• The Union Minister for Power and Renewable Energy, RK Singh will also attend this inauguration event
• PM Modi has previously set the national target o...
- Rwandan genocide archives will now be accessible to the Rwandan citizens.
- Rwandan President Paul Kagame had accused France of keeping the archives confidential.
- Relations between the two countries had hit a low point in 2...
COVID-19 may never go and people across the globe will have to learn to live with like we have done in the case of HIV said the World Health Organization (WHO) on Wednesday.
According to the statement given by Michael Ryan, director of WHO health emergencies program, the coronavirus pandem...
- Vaccines development is a process and involves a lot of trial and error testing
- Technology might have cut down on the development time but it does not guarantee a safe vaccine
When experience speaks, it is a must that we zip up and listen...
- Artificial intelligence used to complete quilting
- Microsoft has partnered with Bode, a menswear brand
Technology giant Microsoft has joined hands with menswear brand Bode. They intend to implement artificial intelligence ...
Since HIV came into existence, there have been many misconceptions and questions about the disease. Many researches were also conducted about the relationship between HIV and pregnancy. In order to know the effects of HIV on pregnant women and the unborn child, it is essential to know what HIV is...