Search result for Health
- Russia has approved Coronavir vaccine for the treatment of the patients with mild and moderate covid-19 infections
- R-Pharm said that, the vaccine or the antiviral drug will be out in the pharmacies in the country by next week
• Zydus Cadila, part of Cadila Healthcare group in a BSE filing said it has received final approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) in order to market Potassium Chloride extended release tablets in the strengths of 10 mEq (750 mg) and 20 mEq (...
- Health care is an out and out industrial sector that has been greatly influenced by the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
- Rianne Meijerman, head of consumer marketing at multinational health care solution provider Royal Philips, confirms the latest changes in the industry as an “...
- Romania will be receiving 4 billion euro from European funds.
- These funds are meant to be used for investment in healthcare.
- Apart upgrading healthcare facilities, the funds are also going to be used for recruitment and training ...
- According to the latest data on the novel corona virus, the number or corona virus cases in Europe has been increasing for more than 50 days
- The ECDC has recommended that, the testing efforts should be increased, and all the symptomatic ca...
- Nara Medical University finds tannins from persimmon effective in weakening coronavirus.
- The results have been found by a research group from the University.
- Clinical trials with tannins will be done to check its effecti...
- RAH Infotech has found a new partner in Trustifi.
- Both partners are working to introduce enhanced e-mail security to India.
RAH Infotech, India’s leading technology distributor has forged a partnership with Las Vegas...
- The head of the German vaccine regulator said that the first covid-19 vaccine approval can be granted by the end of the year
- BioNTech said that it has secured almost 450 million dollars for funding the work on its covid-19 vaccine
- The first trials of the corona virus vaccine in Spain was scheduled to start on Monday
- Alberto Borobia said that the vaccine which is going to be tested was developed by Johnson and Johnson
The first trials for the novel ...
- A marriage party doomed for a groom who neglected all the Covid-19 measures and hosted his wedding party carelessly that ended up him being arrested.
The Asian man has posted on his social media his wedding videos demonstrating how h...
- Thailand's Department of Mental Health has embraced a supportive of dynamic methodology, in a joint effort with the Police Crime Suppression Division and web-based media followers, to help individuals who have may self-hurt after a 22% ascent in t...
- France has recorded around 10,000 new corona virus cases in single day
- The national health agency of France has revealed that 9,843 new corona virus cases have been confirmed on Thursday
France has recorded nearly 10,000 ...
- HIMSS Australia Digital Dialog Series seventh episode had a lot of learnings on healthcare in these gloomy times.
It was facilitated by Tim Kelsey Senior Vice President of HIMSS Analytics International in the presence of many guest s...
- The authorities of Spain have closed a primary school in the Basque Country region
- The authorities have taken the decision after several teachers have tested positive for the novel corona virus
In Spain, the authorities h...
- For people who can’t afford to pay high premiums must not worry, as there are policies and subsidy schemes that can provide health insurance at very low cost.
- Shelby George, senior vice president of Advisor Services at...
• Andrea Rosler was vice president for human resources at the Huntsville Hospital Health System since 1994
• With 15,000 employees, Huntsville Hospital is the second largest health system in the state
• Andrea Rosler will be taking the charg...
- The DHA and India are collaborating to further enhance cooperation in the medical field amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- As part of their constant endeavor, the two parties have mutually agreed to foster knowledge-transfer and ensure high-qua...
- Hong Kong's Equal Opportunities Commission (EOC) head has said residents ought to completely uphold the administration's all-inclusive Covid-19 testing program and sentenced calls to blacklist the plan as "blind opposition."
- Russia has started the trails for the second lot of the corona virus vaccine
- All the 100 volunteers were vaccinated and monitored for a period of 23 days and were feeling well
On Tuesday, Alexander Gintsburg, who is the h...
COLLABORATIVE PROJECT WITH 5 SOUTHEAST ASIAN COUNTRIES TO DEVELOP CANCER MEDICINES LAUNCHED BY JAPAN
- Collaborative project with 5 Southeast Asian countries to develop cancer medicines launched by Japan.
- Project aims to develop cancer genome medicines and other new drugs.
- Countries part of this project are Malaysia, Vietn...