Search result for IPO
• According to the sources, the filing of the IPO would be on U.S. stock exchange and likely to come in about a year
• On August 6, President Trump had ordered ByteDance to divest TikTok in the middle of growing concerns of national security
• Bentley has plans to offer 10.75 million shares at an estimated $17 to $19 each as this would value the offering at $182.8 million to $204.3 million
• Bentley also said that, all the underwriters will be getting a 30-day option to purchase as many as 1.6...
• Zydus Cadila in the statement issued on Friday said that it has received final approval from the USFDA to market Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Liposome injection in the strengths of 20 mg/10 mL (2mg/mL) and 50 mg/25 mL (2mg/mL) single-dose vials
• Zydus Casu...
- Yum China listed its shares on the Hong Kong exchange amid the escalating problems between the USA and China. It runs the KFC and Pizza Hut chain of hotels.
The move came on 11 Sept 2020.
The goliath food chain is lis...
- South Korea’s #2 position conglomerate SK Group had 125 companies as of May, more than any other conglomerate in the country.
- But under Chairman Chey Tae-won’s authority, the group finally seems to have concluded which are the branches to snip away at and which are ...
- Kioxia Holdings Corp. approved by Tokyo Stock Exchange for its IPO.
- The former Toshiba chip unit will go public on Oct. 6.
- The chip-making company is hoping to raise around $30,98,188.50 through the listing.
- South Korean shipbuilders have won orders consecutively one after another in recent months after failing in the first half of this year.
- Expectations are growing that they will continue to win more liquefied natural gas carrier (LNG) orders in the latter half despite the pandem...
• In order to qualify as an advisor for the pre-IPO deal, the bidder needs to have an experience of handling at least one IPO of Rs 5,000 drive between April 1, 2017 and March 31, 2020
• As per the request for proposal (RPF), the Central Government holds 9...
- IP financial investment market in South Korea can expand by 2024. It can be worth Korea Won 1.3 trillion.
- KIPO has listed four pillars under which 14 tasks have to be accomplished to strengthen the IP Market.
South Korea h...
- Investors are snapping up shares in drugmaker called SK Biopharm and glove producer Sri Trang.
- The shares of both companies are have risen above their IPO prices.
Investors in Thailand and South Korea snapped up shares in ...
- Largets rubber glove-making company to debut in trading with IPO of 15billion baht
- The company is going for green arrangements adhering to the balancing nature while helping human policy
Sri Trang Gloves, a Thailand compan...
- One of the tried and tested way to reduce the impact of the infection is to treat COVID-19 patients with high doses of oral liposomal vitamin C. <...
- The US Senate has passed a bill that could force certain Chinese companies to delist from the American Stock Exchanges.
- Major Chinese Tech companies- Alibaba, JD.com, and NetEase, filed new IPOs in Hong Kong.
- Playtika Ltd., a China-owned mobile gaming company, hired investment banks to prepare for the US initial public offerings (IPOs) worth USD 1 billion.
- Playtika has hired Morgan Stanley and other banks to underwrite the IPO and is plan...
- Japan has started reopening its economy by easing restrictions.
- Apple is set to reopen its flagship stores in Japan, starting from Tokyo.
- By end of this week, all Apple stores in Japan are going to open.
Due to ...
- Big Hit Entertainment Co. files for IPO as a preliminary step on KOSPI
- The filing will be reviewed over the next 45 days.
- Bang Si Hyuk, the agency’s founder, and Co-CEO holds a 45.1 percent stake in the company.
After bringing investment of more than $10 billion in a month, industry experts are staying that the Reliance Industries Ltd. owned by Asia’s richest man Mukesh Ambani is apparently working with banks on early preparations for an overseas listing of its wireless and digital business. <...
- Nasdaq will unveil new rules for initial public offerings (IPOs) which will include tougher accounting standards.
- The change in the rules came after the downfall of Luckin Coffee Inc.
- Under the new rule, some of the countr...
- Hong Kong is preparing to launch two sizeable IPO’s on its stock exchange.
- Peijia Medical Ltd. is seeking to raise $302 million and Central China New Life Ltd. aims to raise $279 million.
- The firms are expected to commence...
- Nongfu Spring, Chinese bottled water manufacturer, planning to invest $1 billion on its Hong Kong initial public offering (IPO) after the country is showing signs of revival.
- A prospectus lodged by Nongfu Spring with the Hong Kong Stock Ex...