Search result for Infosys
• As per the NSE data, the family members of SD Shibulal sold 85 lakh shares in last few days
• SD Shibulal is working towards transformation of school education with the help of technology via his platform ShikshaLokam
• Shibulal family als...
• Shares of Infosys went up by 15% to a new high of Rs 952 on the BSE
• Infosys was successful in securing deals worth $1.74 billion in the period of COVID-19 pandemic
• The revenues of the company went up to Rs 23,665 crore with a growth of...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,296.41 and the benchmark Nifty50 was at 10,675.40 levels
• Infosys, HCL, Tech Mahindra and TCS were the top Sensex gainers in the morning session
• Total 22 companies including Cyient and Bajaj Consu...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,758.29, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,816.30 levels
• Wipro gained 15 percent after posting better than expected numbers and its decision of not laying-off any of its employees
• Total 53 comp...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 35,062.49 points, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,347.75 levels
• IndusInd Bank, Infosys and ITC were the top Sensex gainers in the first trading session on Friday
• Total 247 companies including G...
• The S&P BSE Sensex ended the day at 34,371 levels, 83 points or 0.24 percent higher, while the benchmark Nifty50 index closed at 10,167 points
• Stocks of Bajaj Finance, Axis Bank, Tata Consultancy Services and Infosys were in the list of top Sensex ...
- Narayana Murthy, co-founder of Infosys, is the pillar of strength for the group.
- His dedication and hard work to become a successful Entrepreneur helped him to establish one of the biggest IT services providers of India – Infosys.
- A sickening message to spread the virus by a Muslim Infosys employee
- A sick mentality that makes this global menace of
- Infosys is investigating the matter
When coronavirus has become a fatal global killer, simultaneously affect...
On BSE, Shares of Infosys climbed as much as 1.9 percent to Rs 741.45 on Friday. Its December quarter results are due.
For the quarter that ended on December 31, Infosys is expected to post revenue growth of 0.9 percent - 2.1 percent on a sequential basis. &n...
With the economic slowdown going on and the Indian economy heading towards a complete recession, we see significant changes in the stock markets as significant changes are going on in the markets.
The tech stocks have seen growth despite the economic slowdown and the investments changin...
Specialized tests that are in the best demand today are analytics, user experience, computerization, IT engineering and Artificial Intelligence, revealed new research from Infosys.
Infosys took a glance at two points of view on the obstructions that anticipate adequate demand-supply mat...