Search result for JAPAN GOVERNMENT
- Japan welcomes Britain’s plan to dispatch an aircraft carrier strike group.
- Japan Defense Minister had a video conference call with British counterpart.
- The aircraft carrier strike group will be dispatched in the we...
- Japan’s consumer spending is expected to fall by $19.3 billion.
- The loss would correspond to 0.40 percent of Japan's annual GDP in nominal terms.
- Japan's government has imposed a state of emergency in 11 pre...
- Japan govt. suspends entry of all non-resident foreign nationals.
- The measure has been taken in an effort to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus.
- Japanese and resident foreigners will require signing a pledge upon ar...
- Japan Govt. to give cash handouts to support suppliers of restaurants.
- The government plans to pay $3,800 to suppliers in Tokyo and its vicinity areas.
- The government is to pay 60,000 yen per day to restaurants and bars t...
- Japan’s current account surplus in November rose by 29.0 percent.
- The country’s current account balance registered a surplus of 1.88 trillion yen.
- Primary income marked a surplus of 1.72 trillion yen. <...
- Kirin Holdings Co. reports ranking on top in sales of Beer in 2020.
- The beer company overtook Asahi Group Holdings Ltd. in the number of sales.
- The Japanese government had reduced the country’s liquor tax on beer in...
- Japan likely to declare a state of emergency in Osaka, Kyoto, and Hyogo prefecture.
- The decision for the same will be made probably by this week.
- On Monday around 4,800 COVID-19 cases were reported in the country. ...
- Japan reports 4 people arriving from Brazil infected with new variant of COVID-19.
- Japan PM to take a few days to decide whether to expand the state of emergency.
- Japan’s National Institute of Infectious Diseases di...
- Japan Govt. to impose fine on COVID-19 patients who refuse to be hospitalized.
- The govt. plans to submit the new bill to revise the current infectious disease control law by the end of January.
- The current infectious dise...
- Japan Govt. minister says Tokyo must see 70% deduction in commuters.
- Tokyo Metropolitan area has been put under a state of emergency due to rising virus cases.
- Tokyo on Thursday confirmed a daily record of 2,447 cases.
- Japan govt. reports an increase in household spending by 1.1 percent in November.
- Japan’s average spending by households with two or more people in real terms was 278,718 yen.
- Japan PM has declared a state of emerge...
- Businesses violating suspension of work amid state of emergency in Japan to be fined.
- A fine of 500,000 yen could be imposed if orders are not followed.
- Prefectural governors will be allowed to issue legally binding order...
- Japan declares a state of emergency in Tokyo over increasing COVID-19 infections.
- The emergency will be effective from Friday to Feb. 7, 2021.
- There will no punishment for those who might fail to comply with the emergency...
- Japan govt. to open smartphone change consultation center for the public.
- The consultation center would be for people who wish to change their mobile phone plans.
- The center will serve as a neutral party offering comparis...
- PM Yoshihide Suga likely to declare a state of emergency around Thursday.
- The state of emergency if so declared would be in Tokyo and 3 neighboring prefectures.
- The plan of emergency may be in place for about one month.
- Japan’s economy expected to pick up at the end of FY 2021.
- In the next fiscal year to March 2022, the country’s economy is expected to grow 3.42 percent.
- The Japanese government expects a 4.0 percent growth ne...
- Japan NPA to use a new system of accepting emergency calls with video.
- The police will be able to check the relay footage of crimes and accident scenes from their smartphones sent by the user.
- The Cabinet approved about $...
- Yoshihide Suga vows to bring COVID-19 under control; push forward with Olympics.
- Suga in his New Year’s speech thanked frontline health care workers for working to fight the coronavirus.
- Currently, the Tokyo Olympic...
- New variant of COVID-19 leads Japan Govt. to suspend special entry of athletes.
- The new policy by the govt. will be placed until the end of January.
- The Govt. has already notified the Japanese Olympic Committee and other ...
- Motegi to visit African and Latin American countries in January to discuss business.
- Motegi is said to visit Latin America from Jan 4 to 14.
- Motegi’s plan to visit Nigeria is subject to change due to the new variant...