Search result for JAPAN NEWS
- Students in suburban Tokyo molested by teachers causing PTSD to the former.
- The city of Inagi in Tokyo has been sued by an elementary school student and their parents.
- The family has sued the city for 5.5 million yen.
- Japanese media asks U.S Govt. to reconsider changes to Visa rules for foreign journalists.
- The name of the association is - Japan Newspaper Publishers & Editors Association.
- The association submitted its request to th...
- Paper bags digestible by animals developed by three local Japanese companies.
- Wild deer at Nara Park have often suffered from eating plastic bags discarded by visitors.
- More than 1,000 deer roam in the park and visitors ...
- Yoshihide Suga sends offering to Yasukuni shrine in Tokyo.
- The shrine is in honor of convicted war criminals along with more than 2.4 million war dead.
- Two members of Suga’s Cabinet office also sent trees to the fes...
- NPSC announces linking driver’s license with My Number social security card.
- The commission will also link the same to tax identification cards.
- The process is said to start as early as 2026.
- The National...
- Japan plans to do a wildlife survey on disputed Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea.
- It plans to survey the same using satellite images.
- Japan Chief Cabinet Secretary Katsunobu Kato announced the same.
- The su...
- Supreme Court in Japan rules in favour of an employer for not paying bonus.
- The employer had denied bonus to an employer on a short-term contract with an hourly wage.
- The Supreme Court’ No. 3 Petty Bench, presided o...
- Japanese government to add additional funds to ‘Go To Travel’ program.
- Several travel firms announced to lower the upper limits of the discounts.
- The ‘Go To Travel’ program offers to cover up to 35...
- Tokyo stocks trading fell on Tuesday morning.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average traded low by 32.74 points.
- Topix index was down by 2.20 points.
- Stock issues decline in mining, oil and coal product, and non-f...
- LDP’s local assemblyman to apologize for his remark against LGBT rights.
- He will do so at a session of the Adachi Ward Assembly in Tokyo next week.
- He made a comment on the LGBT minorities for Japan’s falling ...
- Japanese government to keep a close eye on North Korea’s new unveiled ICBM.
- North Korea in the weekend in a military parade unveiled its new intercontinental ballistic missile.
- This is supposed to be the biggest ICB...
- A woman in Niigata prefecture dies from a bear attack.
- The prefectural government issues a special warning of wild bear encounters on Monday.
- Niigata prefecture is said to be home to a population of Asian black bears.
- BOJ reports fall in wholesale prices for the month of September.
- The price of goods traded between companies fell again.
- Prices of petroleum and coal products fell by 13.9 percent.
- Import prices dropped by 10.1...
- Japan may launch a new bureau to increase exports of agricultural products.
- Japan plans to set up the new bureau tentatively next year.
- The bureau is tentatively called as Export and International Bureau at the Ministry o...
- Trial of a new reporting system informing road-damages begins with LINE app.
- Residents will be able to inform the local government about the streets that are in need of attention and need maintenance.
- The initiative has b...
- IOC President Thomas Bach to visit Japan to meet new PM Yoshihide Suga.
- Bach and Suga spoke last month via telephone to discuss the needs to hold the Tokyo games.
- Bach will also meet the President of the Tokyo Games organ...
- Japan to contribute $130 million in an international framework for COVID-19 vaccines.
- The international framework will ensure that developing countries have fair access to the vaccines.
- Japan has previously donated $300 m...
- Cabinet Office of Japan reports steady improvement in business sentiment.
- The diffusion index of confidence in the likes of taxi drivers and restaurant staff showed improvement.
- The Cabinet Office reportedly polled 2,050 ...
- BOJ upgraded assessments of regional economies; economy emerging.
- The central bank released its quarterly Sakura report.
- The central bank upgraded eight out of nine regional economies.
- The BOJ is reportedly sch...
- Japan Post Co. unveils ZMP Inc.’s robot for its mail delivery.
- The robot comes with the growing demand for minimizing human contact amid the pandemic.
- The robot is currently having its test runs.
- The robo...