Search result for Japan
- N700S is the latest bullet train in Japan.
- Faster and smoother than its earlier models, N700S can ensure passenger safety during earthquake too.
- The new train started on 1 JUL 2020.
- N700S can run up to 360 kilometers p...
- EU wants to welcome travelers from Japan, South Korea and Thailand.
- However Japan, South Korea and Thailand are still not in hurry to resume foreign travel.
- Greece is one of the first EU countries to open its border to travelers ...
- US President Donald Trump wants many countries including South Korea to join G7 and expand the group.
- Japan has objected to South Korea joining the group.
- This move from Japan can enhance tension between Japan and South Korea.
- Coronavirus cases are increasing in Japan.
- To prevent the infection from spreading, Japanese government despite opening up the economy, Japanese government wants to close the places where crowded gatherings are possible.
- Japan is anticipating the rise in the cases of coronavirus cases this weekend.
- Minister Yasutoshi Nishimura says that there is no need to declare emergency.
Yasutoshi Nishimura, Economy Minister of Japan is leading the cha...
- VUNO has signed a license agreement with M3 to distribute its AI solutions in the Japanese market.
- Sony is the part-owner of M3.
- VUNO is planning to launch many AI-powered medical devices in Japan.
- The operations of global supply chains have come to a halt due to coronavirus pandemic.
- The Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry wants to revamp the supply chains.
The coronavirus pandemic has halted the operat...
- Along with some European countries, France and Italy have relaxed entry restrictions on Japan.
- European countries have also declared Japan a “safe” country.
France, Italy and some other European countries have ...
- Coronavirus is still infecting many countries and thus, international travel is still not possible.
- Japan has added 18 more countries to its no-entry list.
The end of coronavirus is still not in sight. Summer has started a...
- In 2018, Mie University in central Japan started a course of Ninja Studies.
- Central Japan is believed to be the home of Ninja.
- Genichi Mitsuhashi studied many ancient texts to learn more about ninjas. He also went through ninja t...
- Japan is planning to begin talks with Brunei and Taiwan on easing travel restrictions.
- The restrictions were imposed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Japan wants to start with removing travel restrictions for businesspeople.
- The Japanese government has launched a probe into potassium carbonate imports from South Korea.
- The investigation is likely to conclude in one year.
- Low priced potassium carbonate from South Korea hurt the economic interests of J...
- Philippines and Japan have signed an agreement according to which, Philippines would receive P24-billion from Japan.
- Terms of agreement stipulate economic relief to Filipinos who were affected by the global health crisis.
- For venture in Singapore, Japanese company NTT Data is planning to collaborate with Kiwi Company LeapThought.
- The two partners are planning to set up a centre of excellence in Singapore.
- The center would employ up to 40 engineers...
- In MAR 2020, EU had imposed travel-based restrictions on many countries to contain the spread of the COVID-19.
- Now the restrictions have been lifted on some countries including Japan and South Korea.
- European economy earns lots o...
- Japan has partially resumed international flights but only for business, not for tourism.
- Three charted flights have been planned to take off from Japan with first flight already gone.
Japan has partially resumed internati...
- GVB has postponed the reopening of travel for the countries of Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan.
- Earlier, the island was supposed to open on 1 JUL 2020.
Prioritizing the health and safety of island residents as well as trave...
- Coronavirus caused lockdown everywhere. Lockdown caused businesses to shut down.
- With people losing jobs due to lockdown, unemployment rate also increased in Japan.
- Many workers have been laid of companies due to budgetary constr...
- ILUMYA has been approved by MHLW for use in Japan.
- ILUMYA can treat plaque psoriasis in adult patients.
A fully owned subsidiary of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries has been approved by Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare ...
- A group representing European businesses is requesting Japanese government to set aside entry restrictions imposed on foreigners.
- The entry restrictions on foreigners were imposed by Japan in 2019.
A European business lobb...