Search result for Kakao
- S. Korea asks foreign and local online companies to provide stable services.
- Google, Facebook, Netflix, Naver, Kakao, and Wavve asked to comply with the country’s new law.
- The country will now hold service providers...
- “A Love So Beautiful," a Korean remake of an enchanting fairy-tale like Chinese drama with a similar title, is coming soon.
- Streaming giant Kakao TV introduced on Monday the 24-part episode teaser posters starring the two lead actors Kim Yo-han and So Ju-yeon. Kim is...
- Kakao Bank, one among a small number of digital banks in Korea, became a profitable solution in 2019 after just 18 months of operation. The bank is all set to launch an initial public offering (IPO) in 2021. The process of selecting underwriters is underway.
- The key questions f...
- Starting next year, consumers will be able to peruse their banking histories, shopping patterns at beauty stores and cellphone data usage, all via a single digital platform.
- Shinhan Bank said Wednesday it has signed a MoU with CJ Olive Networks, an online retail arm of CJ Group...
- The digitization of retail here has been forcing more and more people to shop online.
- At first, people were uncomfortable with internet shopping because they were much scared of paying for the product and receiving it after a week and at times not receiving it at all.
- South Korea‘s internet giant Kakao is mulling on allotting $300 million worth of exchangeable bonds to gather the capital for its future mergers and acquisitions activities, the company said in a filing Thursday.
- The US dollar-enriched exchangeable bonds will be iss...
- SK Telecom Co., South Korea's prestigious mobile carrier, said Friday it will detract from its mobility platform, creating a separate business entity as it teams up with US ride-hailing company Uber Technologies Inc. in a move to grab a chunk of business mainly focused in the connecte...
- The IPO entry timing of Kakao Page, an online content affiliate of mobile IT parent company Kakao, is expected to be pushed down further to sometime around late 2021 or even pushed to 2022.
- The entertainment company, which delivers online cartoons, web novels, films and books, ...
- Shares of Big Hit Entertainment, the company rock solid behind South Korean boy band BTS, hit bourses this week.
- A top-of-the-shelf IPO valuation of $4.2 billion implies rock-star earnings thrive.
Institutional investors have clamored for BTS anyway, displayin...
- South Koreans are anticipated to have been busy with their time on You Tube for nearly as long as 30 hours on an average on YouTube in September, a report has concluded, exceeding all other popular social media apps.
- South Korean users spent an average of 29.5 hours on Google...
- The Ministry of Science and ICT declared Wednesday that it would infuse 499 billion won ($420.6 million) of associated budget this year to bolster artificial intelligence AI and big data-powered businesses as part of the Korean New Deal.
- The budget will be provided to a bevy of...
- IT giants Naver and Kakao fight over the latest live-streaming e-commerce trend.
- Concept - Seller’s market their products via live-streaming video and engage with customers.
- Kakao kicked off its first live-streamin...
- Kakao Bank, South Korea’s top internet-only lender, first-quarter net profit nearly triples due to increased interest income.
- Net profit reported being 18.5 billion won which is equivalent to USD 15.2 million.
- The first-qu...
- Kakao Bank made a profit last year of about $11. 4 billion
- Kakao Bank is readying to go public this year
- It plans to unveil innovative fintech offerings with Kakao
According to reports by The Korea Hera...
- Kakao Kids and Yanadoo merger to launch new education platform
- A content platform for both children and adults
- Technological and financial capabilities with English education
South Korea’s leading...
- NH Investment & Securities trading services now available on Kakao Bank
- The application has almost 1.2 Million users
- Kakoa Pay acquires Baro Investment & Securities
South Korea's leading IT giant Kakao Corp. ...
- Kakao Corp. organizing a board meeting on Tuesday
- Reappointment of Yeo Min Soo and Joh Su Yong
- The company made profits after they were initially appointed as co-chief executives in 2018
- Kakao Mobility service over rival Tada
- Tada acquitted on Wednesday
- Kakao did a beta test run of the service
One of South Korea’s IT giant and messenger operator Kakao is rapidly ascending its taxi...
Lotte Card, a nation's leading credit card company, has unveiled the I'm Traveling card that offers discounts at gas stations around the country and other auto-related rewards for customers travelling long distances.
Two new credit card forms are available— DC One and DC A...