Search result for LG Uplus
- LG Uplus’ net profit rose 35 percent in Q1 2021.
- The mobile carrier company’s operating profit increased 25.4 percent to 275.6 billion won.
- Sales from its wireless service business grew 5.4 percent on-year.
- S. Korea saw an increase in 5G users by 14 million in April.
- SK Telecom Co. reported the most 5G subscribers at 6.74 million in April.
- 4G subscriptions declined to stand at 51.18 million in April.
- Some unsatisf...
- Several S. Korean telecom company’s estimate profit in Q1.
- SK Telecom Co., KT Corp. and LG Uplus Corp. are expected to have a profit of US$863.3 million.
- KT Corp. is expected to have logged 386.3 billion won in oper...
- S. Korean telecom companies to push sustainable energy projects.
- SK Telecom Co. signed a deal with KEPCO to be supplied with 44.6-gigawatt hours of renewable energy.
- LG Uplus Corp. is also planning to double its efforts i...
- S. Korea offers free video calls during the Lunar New Year holiday.
- The ICT ministry gave the order to encourage virtual family meetings amid pandemic.
- SK Telecom Co., KT Corp., and LG Uplus Corp. agreed to not charge fo...
- S. Korean telecom companies to expand services with AI technology.
- KT Corp. will work with Hyundai Home Shopping Network Corp. to establish an AI call center.
- SK Telecom Co. has commercialized a cloud-based customer conta...
- LG Uplus Corp., reports net loss in Q4 2020.
- The company’s net loss stood at $201.7 million in October-December period.
- Its operating income reached 175.5 billion won, down to 3.7 percent.
- The company had...
- S. Korean LG Uplus Corp. to stop 2G services by the end of June 2021.
- The telecom operator has submitted its application to the government.
- The country’s telecom operator SK Telecom Co. had shut down its 2G services...
- LG Uplus Corp., a chief South Korean telecom operator, has the fastest 5G download speed among South Korean mobile carriers, so revealed a report.
- The mobile carrier's average 5G download speed in Seoul hovered around 476.5 megabits per second (Mbps).
- South Korea's three principal telecom operators on Tuesday appealed to the government to hold an auction to reallocate their network spectrum set to expire next year amid controversy over prices.
- Spectrum for 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks held by the three chief carriers -- SK...
- Global stalwarts from around the globe and industry officials acknowledged the supremacy of South Korea’s 5G network technologies at an online seminar hosted by SK Telecom on Wednesday.
- Korea’s 5G achievements hold privileged position in the world, said Alex Choi, v...
- KB Kookmin Bank's new line of business offering mobile phone plans in partnership with telecommunications firm LG Uplus continues to face pitfalls due to hardline opposition from the lender's union.
- Last November, the bank introduced its budget phone service Liiv M, whi...
- South Korean telecom companies are shoring up plans to enhance their videoconference capabilities.
- In order to meet rising demand amid the COVID-19 pandemic, it has boosted a telework model here, industry insiders said Monday.
Global videoconference an...
- In APR 2019, 5G internet technology started in South Korea.
- One year later, there were 6.9 Million 5G subscribers in South Korea.
In APR 2019, South Korea witnessed the launch of 5G internet technology. In MAY 2020, South ...
- Due to the infection caused by coronavirus, social distancing is necessary.
- Telco companies in South Korea are planning to offer unmanned services at their stores.
Due to the crisis caused by coronavirus, social distancing...
- Top South Korean service provider cancels mobile phone launch
- COVID-19 fear leading to cancellations
- Pre orders of Galaxy S20 from February 20 – 26.
South Korea’s top mobile phone operators SK Telecom Co. and...
New business opportunities are sought by South Korean mobile carriers-SK Telecom and LG Uplus at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show 2020 which is to take place in Las Vegas on 7 Jan.
In its dedicated pavilion, the group will allegedly introduce its latest technologies, especially th...