Search result for Lithium
Seven business organisations have written to EU MPs warning that the EU's designation of lithium as a dangerous material will slow down the energy transition and weaken Europe's position in the race for electric vehicles (EV).
The European Battery Recycling Association, the Euro...
According to seven business organisations, there is insufficient scientific support for the European Union to classify lithium, a component of electric vehicle batteries, as a hazardous substance.
Since electric vehicles are essential to achieving carbon emission reduction goals, lithiu...
The EV Metals Group has launched the Australian Lithium Alliance which is a strategic initiative to collaborate with Australian companies to boost the exploration, mining, production, and development of lithium minerals.
The initiative will be put into action by the Australian Lithium A...
AItech Chemicals Limited along with its subsidiary in Germany has signed Memorandums of Understanding with 2 European companies supplying lithium-ion battery-grade anode materials.
The MoUs have been signed for the potential collaboration between both parties for the supply of materials...
Portugal might approve mining for lithium by next year. The country is said to have the largest reserves of lithium in Europe. Lithium along with cobalt and nickel plays a vital role in the production of electric batteries for vehicles. This will reduce Europe’s dependence for the element o...
South Korean battery maker, LG Energy Solution Ltd and Stellantis N.V have signed a memorandum of understanding to set up a plant jointly to produce batteries of electric vehicles.
- LG Energy Solution Ltd and Stellantis N.V have...
Ganfeng is one of the world's top producers of lithium chemicals, which are used in electric vehicle batteries. Ganfeng Lithium has decided to rise prices. It has also informed its customers about the raising prices for lithium metal products.
- Sayona Mining to acquire Royalty Corp's rights to purchase a 60% stake
- Sayona Mining has raised A$100 million for this acquisition
Sayona Mining, Australian lithium producer is planning to acquire Lithium Ro...
Lake Resources NL from Australia partners up with Lilac Solutions in order to develop Kachi Lithium Brine project
- Lake Resources and Lilac Solutions partner up for lithium brine project
- Lilac will be providing technological expertise in the project
Lake Resources NL, an Australian lithium company has partnered up with, Lilac which is ...
- Lithium prices are the highest since April 2018
- Lithium is mainly mined in Australia
As Lithium prices have been the highest as compared to the last three years, an upsurge is seen in the sale of electric vehicles. H...
- Earlier chloride studies showed poorer battery performance
- If chloride once breaks, it is then difficult to bring it back in the original form
Researchers have found a new alkali metal-chlorine battery, which has the six t...
- The company ‘British Lithium’ has applied for a patent with the extraction invention
- Andrew Smith said that, they are very delighted that, their first patent is now pending
The company British Lithium has achi...
- Lithium Australia has made an exclusive licensing agreement for commercialising the fine-spodumene conversion technology
- Deutsche Rohstoff is also going to subscribe for a further 400,000 dollars in Lithium Australia shares
- The company Pilbara Minerals is going to launch a digital lithium platform in Australia
- The platform is going to include the downstream lithium chemical products
One of the leading lithium producer company of Australia &l...
- POSCO to produce lithium in a salt lake in Argentina in 2023.
- The steelmaker completed its demo plant near the Salar del Hombre Muerto salt lake in Argentina.
- The salt lake is said to contain 13.5 million tons of lithium ...
- Panasonic to conduct market research on lithium-ion battery business in Europe.
- The research could lead to the construction of a plant to supply U.S electric vehicle maker Tesla Inc.
- Panasonic is doing joint research with...
- The mainstay of Electric cars is the lithium-ion batteries, which are most often produced in factories in China.
- However, two British lithium mining startups — Cornish Lithium and British Lithium are on the job hoping to lure companies like Elon Musk’s Tesla to open...
- China’s biggest Electric Vehicle (EV) battery manufacturer has realized a multi-billion dollar financing roping in global investment banks which include UBS AG and JPS Morgan Chase and Co.
- Shenzhen listed Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd. (CATL) was sourced with ne...
- Researchers extracted lithium from an unusual place in Germany
- The unique technology can fulfil Europe’s demand in lithium
The researchers from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) may be like they had discov...
- The new BMW 330e M is an all-electric range hybrid you dreamt of owning. Tick this in your front-burner
- It has double the power and rides on electricity that does not peter out at all.
On one occasion when BMW launched the 3 series (current ge...