Search result for Market news
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index was trading upwards by 111.35 points or 0.36 percent at 31,171.82, while the Nasdaq Composite surged by 54.26 points or 0.42 percent at 13,183.61
• The benchmark S&P 500 index was up by 5.98 points or 0.16 perce...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average went up by 175 points or 0.5 percent to 30,375, while the benchmark S&P 500 jumped 0.7 percent in the first trading session
• The United States President signed the $900 billion bill that laid path for the federal gov...
• Both the markets, stock and bond market will remain completely closed on Friday for Christmas Day
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average Index is trading 44.80 points or 0.15 percent upwards at 30,174.63 and the S&P 500 index is 7.18 points or 0.19 perce...
• Nikola in a statement announced that its partnership with Republic Services to jointly develop electric garbage trucks has been terminated
• The share of Nikola was trading 9.83 percent lower on the tech heavy NASDAQ at $15.18
• Mark Russe...
• Investors and traders are keenly following each and every update regarding the stimulus hence it’s impact is immediately visible on the market
• The S&P 500 was trading 20.4 points or 0.56 percent lower at 3,647.7, while the Dow Jones Industria...
• Dow Jones Industrial Average index (DOW) and other main indexes on Wall Street slumped on Tuesday morning courtesy of disappointing retail sales data and a spike in new COVID-19 cases across the globe
• On the other hand, Tesla proved to be the saving gr...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index is currently trading 486.65 points, or 1.75 percent upwards at 28,334.31, while the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite is 262.49 points, or 2.26 percent up at 11,854.05
• According to the market analysts, regardless of the...
• At 10:18 a.m. Eastern Time, the S&P 500 was trading 2.8 percent upwards, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average was trading up 569 points or 2.1 percent at 28,062 and the tech-laden Nasdaq Composite surged 3.7 percent
• Though it is unclear who will ...
• The S&P 500 index jumped over 1 percent following series of tweets made by the U.S. President regarding support to $1200 stimulus checks, $25 billion bailout to airlines along with $135 billion for small businesses
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average ...
• Right after the market opened, the Dow Jones Industrial Average index jumped over 220 points or 0.8 percent, while the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite went up by 1 percent
• As per the market analysts and economists, the crippling US economy is expected to g...
- Technology stock issue leads Tokyo stocks end higher on Friday.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended at 116.80 points.
- Topix index finished at 7.79 points.
- The U.S dollar remained in the lower 105 yen zone.
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index slumped 312.99 points or 1.12 percent to 27,588.99, while the S&P 500 index fell 47.64 points to 3,309
• After hitting record highs, big tech stocks like Facebook, Amazon and Apple fell sharply in recent session...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index went up by 212 points or 0.8 percent, while the S&P 500 surged 0.4 percent continuing the rally in the fourth consecutive session
• The tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite Index fell less than 0.1 percent in the first t...
• Bentley has plans to offer 10.75 million shares at an estimated $17 to $19 each as this would value the offering at $182.8 million to $204.3 million
• Bentley also said that, all the underwriters will be getting a 30-day option to purchase as many as 1.6...
• The stock of Tesla surged 7 percent, while Amazon, Apple and Nvidia went up by 1 percent each
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index is trading at 27,879 and the S&P 500 index is at 3,386.71, while Nasdaq 100 index is at 11,131.80
• According to bullish investors, the Federal government will announce am additional stimulus package and lower the interest rates for upcoming years
• The trade analysts believe that the tech stocks will emerge as the top gainers in coming trading week
• The markets in the country will stay closed on Monday in observance of the Labor Day
• The Nasdaq Composite Index was under tremendous selling pressure in a highly volatile trading session
• According to the reports, world’s 10 riche...
• As per the data, the month of August was the best for stocks compared to last few years
• Stocks of Amazon and Google started Wednesday’s trading at a new record high, while the Apple and Tesla saw a sharp decline
• Traders and inves...
- Tokyo stocks ended flat on Tuesday; investors locked in gains.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down by 1.69 points.
- Topix index finished at 2.37 points.
- Mitsubishi Estate lost 18.00 yen, or 1.1 percent, t...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 39,387, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 11,635 levels
• Axis Bank and Larsen & Toubro (L&T) were the top Sensex gainers with jump of 4% and 2% respectively
• Total 81 companies including...