Search result for National Education Policy
According to Dharmendra Pradhan, the Karnataka government's decision to discontinue NEP was politically motivated.
Thursday, Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan conveyed his displeasure with the Karnataka government's reported decision to discontinue the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020, calling it "politically motivated."
"Education should be a beacon of progress, not...
- Indian government is planning major changes to education policy.
- Steps are being taken to expand research-oriented higher education.
- The goal of new steps is to build a knowledge based economy.
- CBSE has released the schedule for Class 10 and Class 12 Board Exams.
- It is possible to check the schedule online.
- The process for affiliation system is now completely digital.
- The new system has been restructured on t...
• The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi has said that he will personally ensure proper implementation of the NEP
• Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray ordered an appointment of expert committee and practitioners towards the systematic implementation of th...