Search result for New Zealand
- Beijing in retaliation move has disclosed that Hong Kong will terminate its extradition treaties with Australia, Britain, and Canada, following the three nations' previously declared choice to suspend such arrangements with Hong Kong.
- Winston Peters, New Zealand's representative, Deputy PM, has voiced his annoyance at the failure of Australian State Premier in handling the outbreak and came forward to help Victoria the Kiwi Advantage in fighting coronavirus.
- Japan is planning to begin talks with Brunei and Taiwan on easing travel restrictions.
- The restrictions were imposed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Japan wants to start with removing travel restrictions for businesspeople.
Country’s favourite and the world’s most talked about cricket tournament, the Indian Premier League was postponed courtesy of COVID-19 pandemic. As the number of new coronavirus cases in India keep going upwards, there are very less chances that the season 13 of Indian Premier League ...
- For venture in Singapore, Japanese company NTT Data is planning to collaborate with Kiwi Company LeapThought.
- The two partners are planning to set up a centre of excellence in Singapore.
- The center would employ up to 40 engineers...
- Japan has decided to restart travel with countries having few cases of coronavirus.
- For past few months, all types of travel to and from Japan were on hold due to coronavirus pandemic.
- Travelers from Vietnam and Thailand will be ...
- Jacinda Ardern, the 39-year old Prime Minister of New Zealand, is making a path of her own.
- Ardern was unanimously elected as the Deputy Leader of the Labour Party on March 1, 2017.
- She has been praised worldwide for her handlin...
- Britain to have trade talks with Australia and New Zealand.
- Exports could increase by a billion pounds for Britain if this goes well.
- Wide-ranging free trade agreements may be possible.
- Talks will be focused on...
2020 hasn’t been a great year for filmmakers till now, in fact it has been great for anyone as the world is relentlessly battling against the dreadful coronavirus pandemic. In order to curtail the spread of COVID-19, majority of countries imposed nationwide lockdown and this resulted into s...
- No more foreigners allowed into New Zealand
- Fights coronavirus by quarantining the country
- Brazil erupts into collective pots and pans banging protest against its president
- Coronavirus outbreak has adversely affected financial markets
- It has made difficult to put price tags on deals
Reports suggest that at least three Australian takeovers are facing lower prices a...
- It will provide flatbeds in the economy class for some of its long-haul flights.
- The beds in an idea similar to pod hotels.
- It is designed to add further comfort to flying passenger.
On Wednesday, Air New Zealan...
- According to a dealership, discounts on new Holden cars will be as high as $17,500.
- General Motors, the parent company of Holden, has announced to cease the operation of Holden by the end of 2021.
- This move will take the job of ...
- New Zealand’s Feilding School will train foreign students on Agriculture processes
- Japan’s School Board will visit the school to analyze possibility of sending students for training
Japan’s Hokkaido Boar...
- Fall in New Zealand shares
- Concern about coronavirus spread
The recent news of the outbreak of coronavirus from China has caused worry in the world. This has led to a drop in New Zealand s...
You would be forgiven for not knowing much about the Mparntwe Declaration as it was announced with little fanfare in mid-December last year, just as the 2019 end of year celebrations started, the White Island volcano erupted in New Zealand, and an awareness of the horrors of the bushfires in Aust...
According to BusinessNZ, manufacturing operation in New Zealand contracted in December.
The seasonally adjusted Performance of Manufacturing Index (PMI) for the Bank of New Zealand-Business NZ fell to 49.3 from 51.2 in the previous month.
A reading above 50 indicates an operat...
On the winding lakeside road, we crested a hill, and that was there: Middle ground.
The setting sun was shining on rugged and snow-capped mountains and dimly green meadows sunk to the edge of the water. The gap went up to white tops. Maybe the Misty Mountains?
HOME ON WHEELS
The statistics department of New Zealand, Stats NZ, reported on Thursday that was a retreat witnessed in the retail sales in the country in December of 2019. According to the report, there was a decline in the sales of long-lasting goods, for example, hardware, furniture, appliances, etc while th...
The world’s most famous tree is on the verge of dying. For this, inconsiderate tourists are to be blamed. Since 2015, travelers and tourists from all over the world flocked to this charming thin-barked willow tree and clamored all over it. Due to this rampant climbing, That Wanaka Tree lost...