Search result for Nirmala Sitharaman
- The report from Finance Ministry says that India is well prepared to combat the second wave of COVID-19.
- The ministry believes that the AtmaNirbharBharat Mission can overcome the second wave of COVID-19.
The report from Fi...
• India will not let cryptocurrencies become legit in the country
• The latest plan of banning IP addresses not foolproof
The government of India has decided to put forward a bill to legally ban cryptocurrencies ...
• According to the tweets made by Indian finance ministry, US Treasury Secretary appreciated the contribution made by India towards world’s vaccine efforts
• The Ministry of Finance made tweets where it shared that the two nations agreed to work clos...
- Currently cryptocurrency does not have any legal recognition in India.
- However, now cryptocurrency industry in India is seeing hope in the new stance of Finance Minister.
Although Indian law does not recognize the concept ...
• Indian government will look at taking a stand on the cryptocurrency domain
• Technology is something that India cannot ignore
- The new budget presented by FM Nirmala Sitharaman allows 74% FDI in insurance business.
- The new budget proposal is can help local private insurers expand presence in India.
With the new budget presented by Finance Minister...
- Nirmala Sitharaman leaves crypto out in the budget 2021
- CBDC likely to use blockchain tech
The Reserve Bank of India has been looking at launching a digital currency. This digital currency will be on the same lines ...
- Indian Government has unveiled a massive spending plan focused on healthcare and infrastructure.
- The new budget aims to boost the economy ravaged by coronavirus.
On Monday, 1 FEB 2021, Indian finance minister Nirmala Sitha...
- The current fiscal year witnessed increase in the registration of vehicles across India in December 2020.
- Combined sales of passenger vehicles and two-wheelers witnessed a growth of 11% year-on-year.
- FADA said that the announceme...
- To boost the growth of automobile sector, Indian government is considering to slash GST for automobile sector.
- Union minister of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Prakash Javadekar is in talks with Finance Minister Nirmala Seetharaman...
• Union Finance Minister Sitharaman said this is not the appropriate time to hike taxes as the country is still battling COVID-19 and its economic consequences
• Seven non-NDA states like Punjab, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Chhatisgarh, Puduch...
• The merger of Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), Punjab National Bank (PNB) and United Bank of India came into effect from April 1, 2020
• The MD & CEO SS Mallikarjuna Rao said there will be no retrenchment of employees due to the merger of the OBC, UB...
• This new tax reform programme involves faceless assessment, faceless appeal and a tax payer charter that will provide improved experience for tax payers
• PM Narendra Modi said honest tax payers will play huge role in the building the nation
• Along with the Prime Minister Modi, this event will also be attended by the Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and Minister Anurag Thakur
• The launch event of “Transparent Taxation” will be witnessed by different chambers of commerce,...
• The Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman had previously announced privatisation in the Indian defence sector
• This is huge boost for the Government of India’s ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat' initiative said Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh...
BS Yediyurappa, the Chief Minister of Karnataka tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday and is undergoing treatment at a hospital said that there was no need for anyone to worry and will soon get back to work after recovery.
The health of the people of the state was his priority and r...
• Businesses have gained momentum courtesy of the economic stimulus package announced by the government said FM Nirmala Sitharaman
• FM Situation clearly said that every sector is a private sector and every sphere is open for private investments
According to the official sources, the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi is holding meetings with top officials of the finance and commerce ministries to review the impact of present day COVID-19 on the country’s economy.
The sources state that the Prime Minister will be p...
• Union Minister Prakash Javdekar stated that all the 1,540 cooperative banks have brought under the supervision of the RBI in order to give an assurance to all the depositors
• Previously, Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman had announced the govern...
• This scheme will be launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi at 11 a.m. on June 20
• The Chief Minister and Deputy Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar and Sushil Modi will attend this event via video conferencing
• Nearly 25,000 migrant wo...