Search result for OS
- Japan premier asks telecommunications minister to achieve lower mobile phone fees.
- Takeda is aiming for a considerable cut in the same along with the government.
- Heavy mobile data usage in Tokyo of 8,175 yen ($78) for 20 ...
• The users can add Shazam's Music Recognition feature to the Control Center through the Control Center options in the Settings app
• In order to use this feature, the user is required to open up Control Center and then tap on the Shazam icon to initia...
• According to a copy of the complaint available on the website of Rosen Law Firm, the US-based company has alleged HDFC Bank of misleading its investors, and has sought damages and a trial by jury
• HDFC Bank in the month of August had stated that the act...
• According to a report by the US Geological Survey, the earthquake was recorded at 11:39 p.m. two miles west of El Monte and ten miles from Los Angeles
• The Los Angeles Fire Department (LAFD) immediately issued a warning for the people to prepare for aft...
• One of the leading investment bank JPMorgan has asked its most senior sales and trading staff to join office by September 21
• According to a recently conducted survey by Wells Fargo/Gallup, out of total 1,094 US workers surveyed in the month of August, ...
- Onosho losses to Chiyotairyu on day 6 of Autumn Grand Sumo Tournament.
- Maegashira Onosho is currently tied for the lead at 5-1 with five other wrestlers.
- Hakuho and Kakuryu both are out of the tournament due to injury.
- Junior high school teacher from Osaka sues the municipal government for pay cut.
- The teacher’s pay was cut for working from home amid the pandemic.
- The teacher has sued the municipal government for around $10,783.<...
- Sydney floor trader jailed for robbing banks at lunchtime in the seventies.
- He will serve a minimum of one year and nine months in jail.
The now 71-year-old Ross Oliver McCarty conceded having a twofold existence when he d...
- Dolphins in mass numbers got back to Hong Kong waters inside long stretches due to the Covid-19 emergency stopped the water trips and sports and researchers are now suggested protecting them before humans start activities again.
- Atos and Hartree Centre together has launched a new United Kingdom and Ireland competition which has been aimed at supporting the work in quantum computing
- The competition will be kept open for three months with the submission deadline of ...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average unlike yesterday slumped this morning by 48 points or 0.2 percent, while the S&P 500 index opened 0.5 percent lower at 3,368
• The Nasdaq Composite went down by over 2 percent to 10,785.67 at the end of first session<...
- Onosho takes lead at the Autumn Grand Sumo Tournament 2020.
- Onosho wrestled against rookie Tobizaru, who fell to his first loss.
- No. 1 Terunofuji (3-2) beat Daieisho (1-4).
- Takakeisho remains unbeaten in 10 to...
- Fukuoka District Court rules asbestos management to be handled by local government.
- Kitakyushu Municipal Government and a building maintenance firm to pay damages.
- A worker in the region had died of lung disease he devel...
- JAXA’s space probe Hayabusa2 completes its last ion engine-powered maneuvers.
- Hayabusa2 is scheduled to be drop off materials collected from asteroid Ryugu.
- The space probe is reported to have entered into the fina...
- Opposition parties demand for a parliamentary debate from new Japan premier.
- The opposition wants to discuss the country’s degrading economy and novel coronavirus.
- Japanese Communist Party Kazuo Shii criticized Sug...
- Yoshihide Suga joins work as Japan’s new Prime Minister on Thursday.
- Suga on Wednesday launched the new leadership positions in the Cabinet.
- He is said to appoint senior vice ministers and parliamentary vice minist...
- Chairman of Japan Business Federation hopeful for economic reforms under Suga’s leadership.
- Several business leaders mentioned keeping their belief in the new Cabinet.
- PM Yoshihide Suga has pledged to continue &lsq...
- Yoshihide Suga’s wife Mariko Suga gave her first public speech in Yokohama.
- The new first lady thanked the people of Yokohama for the support towards Suga.
- Speculations suggest that Mariko may shrink back from dipl...
- Bank of Japan began policy meeting to discuss country’s current monetary measures.
- BOJ is likely to maintain its ultraeasy monetary policy.
- BOJ expects the country’s economy to shrink by 4.7 percent more. ...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index went up by 212 points or 0.8 percent, while the S&P 500 surged 0.4 percent continuing the rally in the fourth consecutive session
• The tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite Index fell less than 0.1 percent in the first t...