Search result for PFIZER VACCINE
- Japan to study effect of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine on its citizens.
- The study is targeted for around 1,500 people separated into two groups.
- The government also plans to conduct similar studies on Moderna Inc. and A...
- Japan health ministry panel approves Pfizer vaccine for 12-15 year olds.
- The panel also gave the green light to extending the vaccine's maximum storage period.
- Pfizer has been working with the Pharmaceuticals and Medi...
- Japan to discuss approval for Moderna, AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.
- The formal approval could be expected to come on Friday.
- The same vaccines are used overseas for people aged 18 or older.
- Prime Minister Yosh...
- Japan PM asks Pfizer Inc. to provide additional supplies of vaccine.
- Suga made the request to Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla in a telephone conversation.
- The govt. will expand tougher COVID-19 restrictions next week to all thre...
- 47 cases of anaphylaxis found among vaccinated health workers in Japan.
- The allergic reaction is said to be from Pfizer Inc.’s COVID-19 vaccine.
- The ministry however reported that everyone had recovered and there wa...
- A Japanese hospital finds way to extract sixth dose of Pfizer vaccine.
- Tottori Prefectural Government and Tottori Prefectural Kousei Hospital announced the same.
- The hospital found a method to use six-dose per vial of Pfi...
- S. Korean experts tell Pfizer vaccines showed a 95% efficacy rate.
- The expert panel is the first step of three separate independent evaluations.
- The panel is said to have reviewed Pfizer's clinical trials conducted in...
- Japan announces 2nd batch of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine to arrive on Sunday.
- Taro Kono, the minister responsible for vaccination efforts announced the same.
- As of Thursday, around 611 people have been vaccinated acro...
- Japan falls short of special syringes for Pfizer’s COVID1-9 vaccine.
- The country will be unable to inoculate its people with Pfizer’s vaccine as planned.
- Japan is likely to revise the number of doses from Pfiz...
- Chinese run state media have fuelled suspicions about Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine and whether it could be fatal to the downright very old. It extends as far as suggestions that say if coronavirus might have originated from a U.S. military lab.
- The ruling Communist Party has...
• Until now 2,127,143 individuals in the United States have got their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, while total 11,445,175 doses have been distributed throughout the country reported the CDC
• Pfizer-BioNTech in a joint statement issued on Monday sai...
- Japan to use reservation system to carry out vaccinations at the municipality level.
- The plan has been approved by a panel of experts ahead of March’s mass vaccination program.
- Around 10,500 freezers capable of stor...