Search result for Plastics
Plastic firms in Germany will soon be obliged to pay for rubbish collection.
Wednesday's Cabinet vote requires manufacturers of products using single-use plastic to contribute to a government-managed central fund. In 2025, it will be implemented.
Based on the historical pr...
The factory for chemical recycling of waste plastics in Dubai is now at the front-end engineering and design (FEED) stage and is being built by Dubai Holding, Quantafuel, and BASF.
The project is currently entering the FEED stage with BASF as the partner for the new phase of the project...
Since May 2018, the EU has been attempting to combat the top ten types of trash seen on Europe's beaches, with cigarette butts being the second most common. It introduced a key directive as part of the European Strategy for Plastics in a Circular Economy, which aims to phase out unneeded sing...
According to a recent report published by Absolute Markets Insights, titled, “Recycled Plastics Market by Type, Technique, End User and Region
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) to Hold Largest Market Share in 2020
According to Absolute Markets Insights report, Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) accounted for the higher market share in 2020 and is projected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period (2021-...
With increasing consumer awareness, manufacturers are trying to develop alternatives to single-use plastic packaging. Sustainable packaging needs to be as easy to manufacture as traditional plastics while being competitively priced.
- The supermarket ASDA has banned the plastic packaging for chicken in all of its 600 supermarkets in the United Kingdom
- The supermarket is going to be using new pouches for bagging up its chickens
The supermarket ASDA is a...
- The single use plastics are going to be phased out in Australia from the year 2025
- The plastics also includes the plastic utensils and straws
The plastic cutlery and the straws have been among the types of the single-use ...
- Nestle along with other companies has been collaborated to develop first soft plastic food wrapper in Australia
- The prototype of the KitKat wrapper has been aiming at closing the loop on recycling the soft plastics
- The federal government of Australia has launched the National Plastics Plan for ending the pollution caused by plastic
- The other area of concern for the government of Australia has been the recyclable plastic
The federal ...
- The multiple companies and the European nations have made a commitment to reduce the plastic waste
- This is an initiative taken, which has been aiming for creating a cross-border circular economy for the material in the next five years ...
- The company BASF has announced that, the company has completed the construction of its plastic additive plant in Italy
- The Pontecchio site of BASF has already been a major production unit for hindering the anime light stabilizers
- The European Union has defined a sustainable plastic manufacturing in the draft of the green finance rules
- The new standards for the sustainable plastic manufacturing are going to be tabled in the coming days
- The Neste and Unilever are going to work on joint project for scaling up the chemical recycling of the plastic waste in United Kingdom
- Unilever and Neste, both have received a grant of 3.1 million pounds for the United Kingdom Research and...
- Factories and offices in Japan to mandatorily recycle their plastic materials from 2022.
- In 2018 around 8.91 million tons of plastic were generated in Japan.
- An expert panel from the Japanese government endorsed the propo...
- Suzuki plans to launch a device for outboard engines to collect microplastics.
- This will be the world’s first device of a kind to clean marine plastic pollution.
- Suzuki has developed a device that filters microplast...
- McDonald’s Korea announced Monday a new verifiable plan aimed to promote eco-friendly growth for society environment and society at large.
- Through a video on its YouTube channel, the burger chain hit upon the slogan, “Small but Great Changes for a Better Community,&...
- The Loop Industries and Suez have announced their planning to build the facility for the infinitely recyclable plastics
- Both the companies are aiming to produce virgin quality and 100 percent recycled and infinitely recyclable plastic ...
GW Plastics, founded in 1955, is the world's most successful contract manufacturer. Our highest priority is above all efficiency and the maintenance of highly focused culture from a centralized manufacturing environment aims for excellence.
Specifically, we give our customers the ra...
Bercen Inc., a specialty chemical manufacturer headquartered in Denham Springs, was purchased by Vertellus, based in Indianapolis.
Bercen produces alkyl concise anhydrides and additives that are marketed for use in industries processing fuels, lubricants and paper....
It looked like oxo-degradable plastic would solve our plastic problem. It would no longer float in the ocean or fill a landfill with plastic waste-instead it would disappear within a matter of months.
In 2017, Saudi Arabia has implemented a law banning all non-oxo-made single-use plasti...