Search result for Romania
- Romanian government has issued new strict rules regarding public procurement by public hospitals.
- The new rules are meant to prevent misuse of public funds.
To increase transparency in public procurement by public hospital...
- The politicians of Romania had been seeking different ways for stopping the demographic decrease in the country
- Only the general measures like the growing retirement age and support infrastructure for parents have been followed in the disc...
- The company Orion Innovation is going to be taking over the Tellence Technologies based in Romania
- With this, the company is going to be strengthening its presence in the continent of Europe
The Orion Innovation, which is...
- The renewable energy company Alerion Clean Power has signed am agreement with the PV Project RO in Romania
- The companies have signed the agreement for developing the solar energy power plants in Romania
The company Alerio...
- The company Orion Innovation signed an agreement for acquiring the company ‘Tellence’ based in Romania
- The company Orion is going to be strengthening its European presence by developing the research and development operation in...
- The telecom group of France ‘Orange’ is going to be opening its 9 5G Lab and one of them is going to be opened in Romania
- Out of these 9 5G Labs sites, seven sites are going to be in France and one will be in Belgium and one wi...
- The president of Romania ‘Klaus Iohannis’ has received the first dose of the novel corona virus vaccine publicly
- The move from the Romanian president has started the second phase of the vaccination campaign of Romania
- The companies of Romania are lagging behind from the other countries in Europe on the basis of the process of digitalized business automation
- The analysis of the company Horvath & Partners researchers has explained why this is the time...
- Romania has been accused for being complete silent over the investigation into the sinking of the ship which resulted in more 14,000 sheep death
- The rescuers have managed to save only 228 sheep out of the 14,600 total sheep on the Queen Hi...
- The Chinese Company, Huawei have been rejected by the government of Romania for building the 5G networking in the country
- The prime minister of Romania has said that, Huawei does not meet the security conditions of Romania
- TikTok has forged a partnership with Httpool Romania.
- Httpool Romania has international experience in advertising campaigns on TikTok
Httpool Romania has added TikTok to its portfolio of partners. Given the extensive inter...
- Tourism is increasing in Viscri village of Romania.
- UNESCO recognizes this village as World Heritage.
- Prince Charles owns a traditional farmhouse in this village.
Viscri village in central Romania may have a pop...
- Latay has won Gold Award at WIFF in Romania.
- This film festival was held in SEP 2020.
- The movie is about a man who suffers domestic violence in the hands of his cruel wife.
Latay (English title “Battered H...
- Lockdown imposed to prevent the spread of coronavirus brought production as well as sales in all economic sectors to a halt.
- However, the car sales in Romania might rise in near future, beginning the economic recovery.
- RC Europe is set to open a 9 million euro retail park in northwestern Romania.
- This retail park will be located in the northwestern city of Oradea.
Czech developer RC Europe is set to open a 9 million euro (equal to US $ 1...
- Clever Business Transilvania media group has taken over local Prima TV.
- Competition Council has approved the takeover.
Romania's competition authority has approved the recent takeover of local Prima TV by Clever Busine...
- Romania will be receiving 4 billion euro from European funds.
- These funds are meant to be used for investment in healthcare.
- Apart upgrading healthcare facilities, the funds are also going to be used for recruitment and training ...
- The market of industrial spaces in the Western Romania that collectively comprises of three counties is now second biggest market in Romania.
- CBRE advised VGP to buy a land plot in Arad.
The market of industrial spaces in ...
- Hervis Sports & Fashion, has opened a new store in Romania.
- Its 38th store in Romania is in Dâmbovi?a County.
- Many offers for Romanian customers are available at this store.
The Austrian sporting goods...
- Sacallier is developing a network of retail parks of Romania.
- Scallier considers Romania, a significant market due to rising economic growth.
Scallier, a property investment company from Poland is developing a network of r...