Search result for SBI
SBI Research deems the withdrawal of Rs 2,000 notes a non-event, as India's digital payments ecosystem is robust.
SBI Research stated in its most recent Ecowrap that the withdrawal of Rs 2,000 banknotes is likely to be a non-event because India has adopted digital payments on a massive scale.
India has been experiencing new milestones in digital payments, both in terms of value and volume, which de...
- Japan’s SBI Holdings ordered to suspend operations by FSA.
- The unit had solicited funds from investors with false or misleading information.
- The company had collected 20.7 billion yen ($190 million) from investors i...
• Coinsbit will launch with attractive promotional offers
• The exchange will aim to be one of India’s leading platforms
After Coinbase it is Coinbit that will launch ...
• SBI Holdings is already in the crypto domain with a subsidiary VC Trade that operates in the crypto lending space
- While paving the way for digital currency, the Indian government has declared cryptocurrencies to be illegal
- The Indian crypto domain is worried
The Indian government’s stand on cryptocurrencies is clear. They are illegal in India. ...
- An open letter is advocating rights and protection against discrimination against LGBT communities in Poland.
- Many celebrities including Writer Margaret Atwood and actor James Norton have signed this open letter.
• The SBI had given loans of Rs 565 crore and Rs 635 crore to Reliance Communications and RTIL respectively in August 2016
• In January 2018, the personal guarantee issued by Anil Ambani was revoked by the SBI
• As per the order, a Resolutio...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is at 38,657.56, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 11,421.50
• State Bank of India was the top Sensex gainer in the first trading session with growth of 2 percent
• Total 32 companies including likes of CSB Ban...
According to the list released by bank staff body, the All India Bank Employees' Association (AIBEA) on occasion of the 51st anniversary of bank nationalisation, India’s biggest 2,426 wilful defaulters owe a huge sum of Rs 1.47 lakh crore to the banks. The list also states the top 33 wh...
• SBI wants to claim Anil Ambani's personal assets before the international creditors get hold of them
• Previously a UK court had directed Anil Ambani to pay $717 million to three Chinese lenders
• As per the spokesperson of Anil Ambani...
• In the last year’s March quarter, SBI had reported profit of Rs 838.40 crore
• According to the biggest public sector bank, total 21.8 percent customers of SBI have availed the loan moratorium announced by the RBI
On Friday, results for t...
• Along with Ashwini Bhatia for SBI, MV Rao and PP Sengupta are also recommended by the BBB for the post of MD at the Central Bank of India and Indian Overseas Bank
• According to the official statement, BBB had interactions with 20 contenders from various...
- FED cuts to 0% don’t help global scenario Indian Sensex opens on a low
- Adani ports, ICICI, Axis Bank, HDFC, UPL, and IndusInd bank losers in NIFTY
The Impact of coronavirus on the ...
- Video of Sitharaman blasting SBI Chairman goes viral
- SBI held SBI responsible for 30% defunct bank a/cs of tea-estate workers
One of the most deprived sections of the society in India today dwells in the tea estates of Assam in India. Assa...
- Yes Bank notified
- By Wednesday moratorium ends at 6.00 pm
- New board of directors to be formed
- Former CFO and MD of MD of SBI to be the CEO of the board
Post the Finance minister’s information about the notifica...
- Cabinet approves RBI suggested reconstruction scheme for Yes Bank
- Moratorium might be lifted soon
Yes bank customers cam heave a sigh of relief as the moratorium on Yes bank is expected to be lifted very soon. The &...
- RBI might lift the cap on withdrawal early
- Capping withdrawal limit might prove counter –positive
- Rana Kapoor arrested, sent to custody
Yes bank went doper into a soup with the arrest of its co-founder Rana Kapoor. ...
- Yes bank has been declining due to bad loans, steadily
- RBI ultimately takes over Yes bank
- Yes Bank on a month-long restriction
- Restructuring and resurgence of the bank being planned ...
- SBI Cards and Payment Services IPO bidding has oversubscribed by 70% on the third day of bidding.
- Bids have been received for Rs. 12,792 crores for 10 crore shares.
- SBI cards IPO oversubscribed in all categories except for non-i...
- The IPO has been subscribed more than 47%.
- In India, it is the second biggest credit card issuer.
- Yesterday the IPO got more than 7.5 lakh applications.
On March 3 the second day of SBI IPO bidding which i...