Search result for SOUTH KOREA
- S. Korean President instructs Chief of KDCA to lead COVID-19 vaccine program.
- KDCA Commissioner briefed Moon on her plans to administer vaccinations through a pan-government program.
- The Blue House reported the vaccinatio...
- South Korea stocks ended low over investors booking profits.
- The KOSPI fell 64.03 points or 2.03 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks fell 1.9 percent to 88,000 won.
- LG Chem stocks ended at 3.07 percent to 979,0...
- Samsung debuts new Galaxy S21 series phones featuring BTS, Leenalchi.
- The new Galaxy S21 series comes in three models.
- The standard Galaxy S21 will go on sale in South Korea with a price tag of US$910.
- Samsung ...
- S. Korean PM warned of strong measures that interfere govt.’s antivirus measures.
- A church facility in Sangju, 270 kilometers southeast of Seoul, has emerged as a new hotbed of infections.
- More than 3,000 people are...
- S. Korea’s ex-President Park Guen Hye sentenced 20 years in prison by Supreme Court.
- The former President of South Korea has been sentenced for a high-profile corruption case.
- Park has been reported to be involved i...
- KFTC review the deal by Korean Air to buy Asiana Airlines Inc.
- KFTC will see if the merger could constitute a monopoly or hurt market competition.
- Korean Air in November 2020 said that it will acquire its smaller rival As...
- S. Korea and Iran under talks on resolving frozen assets and releasing ship.
- The South Korean delegation for talks was led by First Vice Foreign Minister Choi Jong Kun.
- Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps seized a...
- Seoul District Court begins trial for the unknown death of 16-month old Jung In.
- The South Korean prosecutors added a murder charge against the adoptive mother of the child.
- Forensic reports suggest suspicions of having a...
- S. Korea reports the largest job loss in December 2020 due to pandemic.
- In December 2020, the jobless rate rose 0.7 percentage point on-year to 4.1 percent.
- The unemployment rate for young adults came to 8.1 percent in De...
- S. Korea to provide $27.4 billion in green and digital sector exports.
- The country will provide low-interest loans to exporters in such fields through 2025.
- The country also plans to expand official development assistance...
- South Korean stocks end high on Wednesday.
- The South Korean benchmark KOSPI rose 22.34 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks retreated 0.99 percent.
- SK Hynix stocks rose 3.10 percent.
- Japanese vessel asked to leave S. Korea’s EEZ by the country’s Foreign Ministry.
- The South Korean Coast Guard made the request after spotting the Japanese vessel conducting research.
- The research by the Japane...
- Seoul café and gym owners file lawsuits against govt. over COVID-19.
- Around 230 gym owners filed a 5 million won lawsuit in Seoul Western District Court.
- South Korea has imposed Level 2.5 social distancing restrict...
- South Korean stocks end low as investors cashed in gains.
- Seoul stocks benchmark KOSPI dropped 22.5 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks retreated 0.44 percent.
- SK Hynix stocks fell 3.01 percent.
- S. Korean President announces free of charge COVID-19 vaccines to the country people.
- The country will start the COVID-19 vaccines phases starting next month.
- The President vowed to make last efforts in the stalled North ...
- S. Koreans stocks opened low on its Monday morning trading over profits.
- The benchmark KOSPI fell by 1.76 points.
- Samsung Electronics shares advanced 3.83 percent.
- Hyundai Motor shares surged 3.83 percent. ...
- Hyundai announces to start pilot project to reuse batteries for electric vehicle.
- S. Korea has decided to give regulatory exemptions for business models on the reuse of EV batteries.
- Hyundai has also decided to provide a ...
- LG unveils new G1 OLED evo TV series for 2021 in the premium TV market.
- LG is considered to be the world’s largest OLED TV maker.
- LG announced to boost its NanoCell TV lineup by releasing large models in 2021. ...
- S. Korean stocks end high over hopes of U.S stimulus.
- KOSPI rose at 63.47 points.
- Samsung Electronics advanced at 0.85 percent.
- LG Chem stocks rose at 8.09 percent.
Strong foreign and institut...
- S. Korea’s Samsung electronics expects an operating profit of $8.2 billion in Q4 2020.
- From October-December 2020 Samsung projects sales at 61 trillion won.
- Samsung’s mobile unit is expected to post an operati...