Search result for SOUTH KOREA
- To break the monopoly of Huawei over 5G internets, British officials are talking to Japanese companies and South Korean companies to develop the 5G network spectrum.
- NEC Corp from Japan and Samsung from South Korea are in talks with British...
- In South Korea, the number of coronavirus is increasing again.
- Healthcare workers and churchgoers have been told to avoid crowds.
- There are concerns about school reopening.
On 2 JUNE 2020, areas around Seoul ord...
- Due to the declining number of tourists caused by coronavirus epidemic, many downtown stores are closing temporarily.
- Many outlets that were favorite with tourists are closing down.
- The number of international flights coming to S...
- BMW is planning to launch BMW Vantage, a blockchain based rewards program.
- Using BMW Vantage would enable users to collect reward points as coins.
- Reward points can be used for discounts or payments.
- Global rollout of ...
- South Korean company Cheil Worldwide Inc. owns Chinese company ColourData.
- The presence of Cheil Worldwide Inc. is set to increase in China.
- ColourData analyzes data using proprietary technology.
In the analytic...
- USA and South Korea have reached an agreement to fund Korean nationals working for US Forces Korea.
- The agreement is about equal burden-sharing.
- Agreement was necessary due to tensions between South Korea and North Korea. <...
- South Korean government confirmed that use of anti-viral drug Remdesivir in other countries successfully cured COVID-19 virus.
- Five day course of treatment with Remdesivir could improve the condition of patients.
- Before South Kor...
- Baekjehongsam is going to host KLPGA tour at the Grand Country Club.
- KLPGA tour is a two-day event. Grand Country Club is the second sponsor.
- Baekjehongsam is one of the biggest manufacturers as well as exporters of red ginseng i...
- South Korea has reopened the complaint against Japan at WTO.
- South Korea wants to challenge the curbs that restrict Japanese technology exports to South Korean companies.
- Due to mutual settlement regarding some unrelated trade di...
- Singapore is in talks with South Korea and Australia to restart travel relations with these two countries.
- South Korea and Australia have succeeded to a large extent to control the outbreak of coronavirus.
Due to the crisi...
- US President Donald Trump has postponed the G7 Summit to September 2020.
- President Trump has invited South Korea and many other countries to join G7 summit.
- Democratic countries have jointly criticized the unethical Chinese laws ...
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has plans to mass produce a new line of memory chips due to increasing demand for personal computers and servers.
- The plant for manufacturing operations is located in Pyeongtaek.
- The new chip is also ex...
- Equipped with artificial intelligence, blockchain platform is being developed to manage chronic cardiovascular disease data.
- The initiative of this healthcare project is expected to run till December 2020.
- The blockchain trial ai...
- NHN and Samsung SDS to jointly defend the local South Korean cloud market.
- On Thursday the MOU was signed between the two.
- The local cloud service market is still dominated by global giants.
- The country’s...
- New COVID-19 antibody test kit developed by Plexense Inc.
- The company has demonstrated its test kit well to get FDA approval.
- The company will launch the ACCEL ELISA COVID-19.
- The new test kit was developed wit...
- Big Hit Entertainment Co. files for IPO as a preliminary step on KOSPI
- The filing will be reviewed over the next 45 days.
- Bang Si Hyuk, the agency’s founder, and Co-CEO holds a 45.1 percent stake in the company.
- Sino-U.S tensions escalate, leading to low trading in the South Korean stock market.
- KOSPI retreated 4.95 points or 0.24 percent.
- Foreigners sold off a net $138.5 million.
- Institutions offloaded a net $2 millio...
- South Korea reported more than 50 new virus cases for the second consecutive day Friday.
- All the new cases in the Seoul metropolitan area were due to logistics center-tied cluster infections, threatening to derail health authorities' virus fight amid lingering concerns abou...
- South Korean stock market closed lower on Thursday.
- KOSPI lost 2.66 points, closed at 2,028.54.
- Foreigners bought a net $3 million.
- retail investors sold off a net $2.3 million
On Thursday (KS...
- A steady rise in demand for gold and silver funds in South Korea due to pandemic.
- The annual average return in gold funds was more than 43.41 percent.
- Gold in the South Korean local market closed at $54.98 per gram. ...