Search result for Sanofi
- Sanofi drops plans for its own mRNA Covid-19 vaccine
- Instead they are focusing on partnership with British partner GlaxoSmithKline for another Covid-19 vaccine
Sanofi is dropping its plans of developing mRNA-based Cov...
• According to Sanofi, it would be filling vials and complete packaging for Moderna’s vaccine at French-drugmaker's plant in Ridgefield, New Jersey
• The finished doses of Modena’s vaccine would be available for the US supply in an agreemen...
- France-based Sanofi SA is set to buy US-based Principia Biopharma.
- The deal has been finalized for $ 3.7 billion.
- The deal will strengthen Sanofi's research capabilities in various including autoimmune and allergic diseases.<...
- More than half of the $1.5 billion will be used to support further development of the vaccine
- The remaining amount will be used for manufacturing and delivery of the 100 million doses
Drug maker Companies Sanofi ...
- Sanofi, French pharmaceutical company is out to develop COVID vaccine, funded by the US.
- US will be the first country to get the vaccine.
- Many countries are putting efforts in developing a vaccine to curb COVID.
Sanofi pulls histamine blocker from U.S. and North American nation when matter found
The French drugmaker, same it was operating with health authorities to work out the extent and extent of the recall, that known as is named is termed a preventative life being taken thanks to potential ...
Lots of Americans are facing a hard time to pay for their prescription drugs. Big Pharma organizations are generating billions of dollars in profits and tax breaks. We as individuals want to be aware of the Congress is too scared to fight? In 2003, supplicants from Big Pharma forced Congress to h...
It was stated by the health officials of the United States that they are conducting investigations on low levels of the possibly hazardous contaminant in the widespread heartburn medication Zantac, as well as, associated generic drugs. For the time being, the patients could continue using their m...