Search result for Saudi Arabia
• Along with Mukesh Ambani, the FII Investment Institute Conference was attended by Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman al-Saud, Minister of Energy, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Patrick Pauyanne, chief executive officer (CEO) of Total
• Mukesh Ambani said this is t...
- UAE officials lauded Saudi Arabia for Haj efforts
- But, in wake of the outbreak UAE will not attend Haj this year
The UAE Haj Affairs Office has affirmed that residents won't be allowed to take part in Haj this year. Th...
• Jio Platforms has already raised funds worth Rs 1.04 lakh crore in the time span of just eight weeks
• According to the sources, Saudi Arabia’s PIF will invest $1.5 billion for the stake of 2.33 percent
• After this deal, Reliance Ji...
- Balance in the demand and supply restored for oil
- With reopening of the economies, oil gets another boost
Post the historic dip to below zero in April 2020, oil has made a miraculous recovery. It was actually a matter of time since this w...
• The kingdom of Saudi Arabia has invested total $1,000 million in Live Nation and Walt Disney Co.
• Saudi Arabia is eyeing similar kind of coronavirus bargain deals and wants to buy stake in Time Warner Music Group
Similar to any other ind...
- Crude oil is more than in abundance today
- With pandemic shutting down economies and travel, there is an urgent need for storage
- Oil tankers and crude oil storage firms are enjoying one of the best periods in their businesses
- The U.S President acted as a mediator to both Russia and Saudi Arabia in the ongoing oil price wars.
- The coronavirus pandemic was not making It any less simple with fuel taps gone dry all of a sudden with all transport closed down.
Since the U.S. President agr...
- Saudi Arabia accused of decimating the rival oil producing nations by increasing oil stakes in an oil-inundated market
- Saudi Arabia has made intentions clear by refusing to act as the steadying force in a crumbling market.
An increase in oil reserves in all co...
- A communiqué between Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and Saudi Oil Minister keeps the oil flow in good hands.
- This is as far as continuous inflow of crude into the country is concerned.
Oil and Gas industry has been witnessing weak oil reserves and a sl...
SAUDI ARABIA CALLS INDIA VITAL TO THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19
- The Saudi Arabian Crown Prince and the Indian PM, Mr Narendra Modi had a telephonic conversation last week
- Saudi Arabia will preside over the virtual G20 summit n...
Italy’s lockdown extends
The UK to go for a virtual lockdown
China’s Hubei reports no new cases and deaths
The week-long Jeddah festival stands cancelled
- 6 cases traced
- Helped civic authorities to establish contact with people with primary and secondary exposures
Karnataka is the home to Bangaluru, the hi-tech city of India. It receives thousands of foreigners who co...
- The oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia could hurt American shale oil and gas companies.
- However, this oil war may benefit the shale gas industry in Pennsylvania, according to a senior analyst at S&P Global Platts.
- Russia and Saudi Arabia had a fall out on the issue of cutting oil production further
- Saudi Arabia goes on a free production
- Gets ARAMCO to overproduce to beat Russia in the oil global market
- 1 st coronavirus death in Karnataka
- State government adopts strict measure to ensure no further infections
The first coronavirus death in India has sent the Karnataka government into an overdrive. The 76-year-...
- Saudi Arabia will procure more oil from Aramco
- Aramco will overshoot its production capacity to meet the oil demand
The ugly fallout between Saudi Arabia and Russia seems to be turning nasty. With Saudi Arabia promising ...
Most of the organizations today are employee centric. Especially when it comes to female employees, a safe transport option is provided by such organizations. The Saudi Government has also taken a step forward with regards to this social concern.
The authority of the government of Saudi...
After the visit to Addis Ababa, the Ethiopian capital, the US Secretary of State Mike has arrived in Riyadh to meet King Salman, Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman and the Foreign Minister Faisal Bin Farhan. Pompeo said that during his visit, threats posed by Iran to American troops in the region a...
On Tuesday the 18th, oil prices continue to decline even as multiple pleas from Saudi Arabia and other OPEC countries, to cut down oil production, have failed to generate a consensus among its members and allied countries. In the mid-afternoon trading numbers, prices for Brent Crude, were down by...
Saudi Arabia’s Red Sea Film Festival unveiled its movie lineup, with a few surprises on the list, including Holocaust based film ‘Resistance’.
The film will be screened in Saudi Arabia before it is released in cinemas in the US in March. In light of the polarizing hist...