Search result for Smartphone
- Xiaomi corporation, which is a Chinese smartphone maker expressed that, the company wants to become the number one smartphone vendor in Europe
- The CEO of the company have revealed their goal in a recent interview that, they want to become ...
- The Samsung Electronics have dominated the 5G smartphone market in the Western Europe in the first half of the year 2020
- According to a research, Samsung electronics have covered 88 percent of the market share of the 5G smartphones which h...
- Japanese audiology consulting company has launched an app for speech clarity.
- The smartphone app enables users to practice speaking clearly and slowly.
- The name of the company is Otodesigners Co.
- Shinichi Saka...
- Samsung Electronics Co. is most likely to reap rewards from US embargos on Chinese tech titan Huawei Technologies Co. in the long run as understood by analysts.
- The US sanctions, which prohibit supply of semiconductors made with American equipment or software to Huawei without ...
- Korean technology companies are staring at an impending sales decline in the fourth quarter bracing for possible sales declines in the fourth quarter, as the United States is set to cut off China’s tech giant Huawei from various chip supplies starting Tuesday.
- The semicon...
- LG Electronics has arrived at a name for its new dual-display smartphone to be released on Sept. 14. It goes as “LG Wing,” the company confirmed Friday.
- When deciding upon the name, LG Electronics reportedly crossed out other names in a vote for 2 names: LG Wing and...
- British government has banned Huawei from participating in the rollout of 5G networks in UK.
- Huawei has decided to open three stores in UK.
- Huawei still values UK market.
Days after the British government banned...
- Due to coronavirus, it is never totally safe to touch anything unknown.
- At business convention, exchanging business cards is difficult now.
- Old-fashioned card exchanges are difficult in online conferences and social media. ...
- Sometime before December, Samsung might launch two new foldable smartphones.
- Samsung is also planning to launch a phablet.
- An affordable foldable smartphone is also likely to launch next year.
In the second half...
- In South Korea, now it can be possible to store driver license in the smartphone.
- Big telecom companies of South Korea have teamed up with KoRoad to offer the service of digitized driver‘s license.
- Efforts have been made to...
• Nokia 5310 will available for purchase on Amazon.in and Nokia India website
• Priced at Rs 3,399, Nokia 5310 arrives in two colours and is built to deliver supreme quality musical experience
• After four weeks, Nokia 5310 will be available...
- Japanese health ministry is planning to launch an app that can help users to track proximity with coronavirus patients.
- If the user of phone with the app installed is infected, people who have been in close contact with him/her will be noti...
- The mobile market in China slumped in May after enjoying a surge in April with a 14.2 percent YoY increase in shipments.
- The mobile phone makers have shipped 33.8 million units of handsets in May 2020 in China.
- From Januar...
- With the economy of South Korea opening, nightclubs, gyms, and places that cater to crowd also opened.
- Within no time, 50 new coronavirus cases originated.
- Right now, there are 11,902 coronvirus cases and 276 deaths due to virus....
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has plans to mass produce a new line of memory chips due to increasing demand for personal computers and servers.
- The plant for manufacturing operations is located in Pyeongtaek.
- The new chip is also ex...
- China has announced that it will launch the last satellite for the BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS) in June 2020.
- More than 70 percent of the Chinese smartphones will have access to BDS services.
- BDS has presented China ...
Two of the industry giants, Apple and Google on Wednesday unveiled long-awaited smartphone technology that will automatically notify users if they might have been exposed to the COVID-19.
Both the companies stated that at present 22 countries along with several states in the U.S. are think...
- Lava International plans to shift the manufacturing base from China to India.
- The company plans to invest about Rs.800 crores over five years’ time.
- The decision was made due to the Indian Government’s product...
• OnePlus 8 series smartphones will see OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro
• The launch will be done online due to the coronavirus pandemic
• These smartphones will come with 5G support and Snapdragon 865 SoC
OnePlus is ready to launch On...
• 130 researchers from 8 countries will come together to develop an application to combat coronations
• This application will be supported by the PEPP-PT
• This development will be under compliances set by GDPR
Scientists and techn...