Search result for South Korea
• The investor demographics have changed drastically since 2017
• Women investing in BTC now are between the ag...
- BTS achieves another milestone; Global Recording Artists of 2020.
- The group becomes the first act performing in a non-English language to achieve the award.
- This award is being given to the best-selling artist of the year...
- S. Korean PM urges National Assembly to pass the latest extra budget proposal.
- The government has submitted a 15 trillion won (US$13.2 billion) supplementary budget plan.
- The latest round of budget plan is to provide reli...
- S. Korea’s CPI rose at a faster pace in February by 1.1 percent.
- The CPI in comparison with a month earlier grew 0.5 percent in February.
- The country’s core inflation rose 0.3 percent in February.
- Wine imports in S. Korea rise in 2020 amid pandemic.
- The country imported 54,127 tons of wines last year, an up 24.4 percent from a year earlier.
- Chile was the top exporter of wines to South Korea in 2020, with 14,70...
- Samsung achieves fastest download speed using 5G and 4G LTE connectivity.
- The company achieved 5.23 gigabits per second (Gbps) in data speeds.
- Its EN-DC technology enables mobile operators to power up the speeds. <...
- S. Korea e-commerce company Coupang Inc. to debut in NYSE.
- The e-commerce company is set to fix its IPO within next week.
- Coupang is hoping to price its offering at between US$27 and $30 per share to raise up to $3.6 bill...
- S. Korean PM asks officials to review authorization of Astrazeneca’s vaccine.
- The authorization has been asked specifically for people aged 65 and over.
- The country is currently withholding the company’s vacci...
- S. Korean govt. announces to make efforts to create more jobs by 2025.
- The country’s finance minister Hong Nam Ki revealed a road map on developing the service industry.
- The ministry plans to resume the distribution...
South Korea has recorded its largest daily incr...
- S. Koreans spent around 20 hours per week using the internet in 2020.
- The amount is said to be more than the time spent the previous year.
- In 2020, the average time internet users spent on social media stood at 65.8 minut...
- HHIH sings hydrogen project deal with Saudi Aramco.
- Hyundai Oilbank Co. will import liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) from Saudi Aramco to produce blue hydrogen.
- Hyundai Oilbank will be provided with blue ammonia.
- S. Korean conglomerates to invest $38.2 billion in the hydrogen industry.
- SK, Hyundai Motor, POSCO, Hanwha, and Hyosung are ready to invest in a wide range of hydrogen infrastructure.
- SK Group plans to invest 18.5 trillio...
- Seoul govt. reports around 80 new foreigners’ tests positive for COVID-19.
- The local government has been testing all foreign nationals living in the city 40 kilometers.
- Around 509 people got tested on Sunday, among ...
- S. Korea to propose extra budget of $13.3 billion as relief fund.
- The latest budget is said to be the 3rd largest ever to help ease the economy hurt by the pandemic.
- The government plans to sell 9.9 trillion won in state ...
- S. Korean telecom companies to push sustainable energy projects.
- SK Telecom Co. signed a deal with KEPCO to be supplied with 44.6-gigawatt hours of renewable energy.
- LG Uplus Corp. is also planning to double its efforts i...
- Spotify – Kakao M’s license deal expires; major k-pop artists’ songs removed.
- Major South Korean artists’ including IU and Apink songs removed.
- Spotify is said to have faced heated competition agai...
- S. Korea to showcase its first indigenous fighter jet in April.
- The country has been working on the next-generation fighter development project since late 2015.
- KAI is leading the $7.9 billion project.
- The comp...
- S. Korea’s exports rise in February by 9.5 percent.
- The country’s exports came to $44.8 billion last month.
- The imports rose by 13.9 percent to $42.1 billion.
- Outbound shipments of chips expanded 13...