Search result for South Korea
- Seoul Mayor Park Won-soon is dead.
- Police believes that he committed suicide.
- All meetings of Mayor Park.
- Mayor Park did not go to work on the day of death due to health reasons.
According to the time...
- US President Donald Trump wants many countries including South Korea to join G7 and expand the group.
- Japan has objected to South Korea joining the group.
- This move from Japan can enhance tension between Japan and South Korea.
- VUNO has signed a license agreement with M3 to distribute its AI solutions in the Japanese market.
- Sony is the part-owner of M3.
- VUNO is planning to launch many AI-powered medical devices in Japan.
- Jeju Air Co Ltd is having second thoughts about take over Eastar Jet.
- Jeju is reconsidering its decision due to air travel reducing all over the world due to coronavirus.
- The diplomatic feud between South Korea and Japan is also ...
- North Korea is using YouTube in its propaganda against South Korea.
- North Korean government is allegedly using YouTube to create an impression that life in North Korea is normal despite coronavirus.
As the propaganda battl...
- The new charger from Samsung can sterilize phone while charging the battery.
- The wireless charging pad uses UV light, eradicating up to 99% of bacteria.
- The name of new charger is ITFIT UV Sterilizer.
- To analyze, anonymize and store clinical data for diabetes, the South Korean government is planning to develop a registry using blockchain.
- Blockchain startup Sendsquare has received contract from the government to work on this project.
- In APR 2019, 5G internet technology started in South Korea.
- One year later, there were 6.9 Million 5G subscribers in South Korea.
In APR 2019, South Korea witnessed the launch of 5G internet technology. In MAY 2020, South ...
- The Japanese government has launched a probe into potassium carbonate imports from South Korea.
- The investigation is likely to conclude in one year.
- Low priced potassium carbonate from South Korea hurt the economic interests of J...
- In MAR 2020, EU had imposed travel-based restrictions on many countries to contain the spread of the COVID-19.
- Now the restrictions have been lifted on some countries including Japan and South Korea.
- European economy earns lots o...
- GVB has postponed the reopening of travel for the countries of Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan.
- Earlier, the island was supposed to open on 1 JUL 2020.
Prioritizing the health and safety of island residents as well as trave...
- South Korea is insisting that USA and North Korea should once again engage in nuclear talks before elections happen in USA.
- US envoy is set to visit South Korea soon in this regard.
- North Korea is demanding USA to drop what the f...
- North Korea is preparing 3,000 balloons to drop more than 12 million propaganda leaflets, cigarette butts and trash, into South Korea.
- North Korea wants retaliate against South Korea for the latter failing to stop defectors from dropping an...
- Using AI, Microsoft is running an advanced mental healthcare service program.
- This program also uses voice assistants and wearable tech.
- Azure Health of Microsoft is based on Azure Kinect.
In South Korea, Micros...
- Sometime before December, Samsung might launch two new foldable smartphones.
- Samsung is also planning to launch a phablet.
- An affordable foldable smartphone is also likely to launch next year.
In the second half...
- Blockchain is growing in advertising industry.
- In South Korea, China, and Russia, many companies are fighting against the restrictions on cryptocurrency.
Despite substantial growth in popularity, top ranks in Google search...
- OWC has opened a new office in South Korea.
- South Korea wants to commence many offshore wind plans into execution.
Formerly known as Offshore Wind Consultants, now OWC has set up an office in South Korea. This is a shot in...
- South Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs organized a meeting about post-COVID-19 recovery.
- UAE Ambassador to South Korea was present in the meeting.
- 120 people from various sectors attended the meeting to share insights.
- In South Korea, now it can be possible to store driver license in the smartphone.
- Big telecom companies of South Korea have teamed up with KoRoad to offer the service of digitized driver‘s license.
- Efforts have been made to...
- South Korea wants to establish a foundation for competitiveness.
- The foundation will cover 5G, AI, and big data.
South Korea wants to establish a foundation for competitiveness in three most promising fields of the future ...