Search result for Stock Market
- With Trump announcing his press conference in China on Friday, investors panic plummeting the market downwards
- The general mood of the market was green throughout until Trump’s announcement
The US-China feud was heightened ag...
- South Korean stock market closed lower on Thursday.
- KOSPI lost 2.66 points, closed at 2,028.54.
- Foreigners bought a net $3 million.
- retail investors sold off a net $2.3 million
On Thursday (KS...
• At present, the S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 32,125.62 levels
• The Nifty50 index has gained nearly 150 points and is at 9,458.25
• ONGC and Larsen & Tubro were among the top Sensex gainers, while Bharti Airtel, ITC and TCS were in...
- Seoul stocks show improvements to its third session.
- Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) added 1.42 points or 0.07 percent.
- Individuals purchased a net of $26 million.
- Massive sell-offs by both foreigner...
- COVID-19 changes the top 100 company market rankings.
- COVID-19 test kit maker Seegene Inc. climbed from 220th to 69th.
- Eight companies have been pushed out from the top 100 rankings.
COVID-19 pandemic ha...
• Axis Bank emerged as top Sensex gainer with 5 percent gains
• Stocks of Mahindra & Mahindra, UltraTech Cement and ITC were in the list of the losers
• Asian shares shed their recent gains as investor concerns over rising tensions betwe...
- With the US economy and some global economies staggering towards a reopening, US stocks surged
- Bank and Biotech stocks rose in line with the market mood
Optimism ruled the roost in the US stock market on Tuesday as economies the US ...
- It led gains among major markets in the region
- It came after Japan announced lifting the state of emergency in the last five of the country’s prefactures.
On Tuesday afternoon, stocks in the Asia Pacific jumped. It c...
• At present, the S&P Sensex is standing at 30,827. 54 levels
• The Nifty50 index slipped slightly below 9,100 and is at 9095.00 levels
• ITC emerged as top Sensex gainer in the morning trading session on Tuesday
After a break ...
- South Korean shares close high on Monday.
- Korean won fell against the US dollar.
- KOSPI gained 24.47 points, closed at 1,994.60.
- The index got a firm start due to firms manufacturing vaccines for COVID-19. ...
- U.S-CHINA dispute may affect South Korean stocks trading next week.
- KOSPI closed at 1,970.13 on Friday, up 42.85 points.
- This week, foreigners were net sellers, dumping a net $3.2 million.
- Retail investors off...
- The market had a tense day as the US-China tension with the bill delisting Chinese companies was passed by the senate
- Dr Fauci’s positive comment about the Moderna vaccine showing promising results drowned in the ensuing tense environment ...
• At present the Sensex stands at 30,601.64 levels and the Nifty 50 index is at 9,021.60 levels
• The announcements made by the RBI and losses incurred by financial, metal and automobile stocks were the reason behind decline of the BSE Sensex
- South Korean stocks closed higher on Thursday.
- The local currency fell against the U.S dollar.
- KOSPI index closed at 1,998.31. Trading volume was moderate.
The South Korean stock market closed higher Th...
• Reliance Industries' Reliance Industries Limited- Rights Entitlement saw a decline of 5.89 percent after making successful debut yesterday
• After overnight rally of global equities and crude oil, Asian markets made moderate amount of gains...
- After a two-day winning streak, the Chinese Stock market has advanced more than 30 points which is equivalent to one percent.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) now rests beneath the 2,885 point mark.
- Federal reserve’s lat...
- South Korean government declared several economic measures to counter the current COVID-19 crisis.
- The country’s benchmark indexes remained steady on Wednesday.
- KOSPI and KOSDAQ rose to a high for the first time thi...
• At present, Sensex is standing at 30,581.85 levels and Nifty at 9005.90 levels
• Reliance Industries Ltd will use three-fourth of net proceeds to repay debts
• Number of companies will announce results of March quarter today
• With jump of 520 points, the S&P BSE Sensex is at 30,550 levels
• The Nifty50 index is hovering around 8,970 levels led by Nifty Financial Services index which went up by 1.6 percent
• ONGC emerged as the top Sensex gainer with jump of...
- The Singapore stock market ended the three-day losing streak on Friday with a fall of 90 points which is equivalent to 3.5 percent.
- The Strait Times Index (STI) rests below the 2,525 points plateau.
- The Index surges by 1.2...