Search result for TOYOTA MOTOR CORP.
- Toyota Motor’s global output doubled in April.
- Global sales doubled to 859,448 units.
- Sales in Japan itself including mini vehicles, rose 27.1 percent from a year earlier to 124,017 units.
- Overseas output...
- Toyota to acquire Lyft’s self-driving division for $550 million.
- Toyota will make the purchase via its unit engaging in software developments Woven Planet Holdings Inc.
- Toyota is also working with Aurora Innovation ...
- Toyota to increase its software engineer intake by 50%.
- Toyota wants to boost the development of autonomous and other next-generation vehicles.
- Toyota employs a traditional mass recruitment system for university students....
- Toyota, Isuzu, and Hino to set up partnerships in making commercial vehicles.
- Toyota and Isuzu Motors will take a 4.6% stake in each other.
- The carmakers will work together in electric, hydrogen, connected, and autonomous...
- Global output of Japanese automakers fell by 4.5 percent in January.
- Toyota Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. saw their production rise in the month.
- Toyota’s global sales in January were up 4.6 percent.
- Toyota begins construction in Mt. Fuji as test ground for new technologies.
- Around 360 people will move to the Woven city to be built at the 70.8 hectares former Toyota factory.
- The smart city will be designated for 3 typ...
- Toyota Motor expects its global output to increase by 9.2 million in 2021.
- The target is said to be higher than the current record of 9.05 million units in 2019.
- In 2020 Toyota's global output fell by half from a year...
- Japan reports a rise in new car sales by 6.8 percent in January 2021.
- In January 2021, sales of new cars rose to 384.442 units.
- Sales excluding minicars rose by 6.8 percent to 236,592 vehicles.
- Toyota reported ...
- Toyota Motor for the 1st time in 5 years ranks top in global auto sales in 2020.
- In 2020, Toyota sold 9.53 million units globally.
- Toyota group sold 2.16 million vehicles including minicars in Japan in 2020.
- Japan begins spring wage negotiations with expectations to slow down pay increases.
- The Japanese Trade Union Confederations are expected to demand a pay hike.
- However, the Keidanren mentioned that pay hikes across the boa...
- Japanese automaker Subaru Corp.’s chip shortage leads to halt domestic production.
- Subaru is said to halt output at its assembly and engine factories in Gunma Prefecture.
- Subaru manufactures about 700,000 vehicles a...
- Japan reports fall in new car sales by 11.5 percent in 2020 due to pandemic.
- In 2020 automakers in Japan are said to have sold 4,598,615.
- Toyota Motor Corp. reported a drop by 5.8 percent in domestic sales in 2020. ...
- Toyota Motor’s 2nd-gen Mirai Hydrogen fuel cell car launched successfully.
- The new range of the car is said to have improved fuel efficiency.
- The new range is also said to be longer compared to the first model. ...
- Toyota to start trials of fuel cell electric delivery trucks with convenience stores.
- Three major Japanese convenience store operators will take part in the trial test.
- The fuel cell vehicles will use hydrogen to generate...
- Japan Govt. to aim for ban sales of gasoline-only cars by mid-2030s.
- Japan aims to promote all-electric, fuel cell, gasoline-electric, and plug-in hybrid cars.
- In 2019, the domestic sale of lower-or-zero-emissions cars, i...
- JICA launched an organization to support foreign workers in Japan.
- The agency will seek to make Japan an attractive choice for foreigners to work in.
- The organization aims to produce tangible results by 2023.
- Toyota raised its net profit forecast for fiscal 2020 to $14 billion.
- The carmaker company projected sales at 26 trillion yen.
- The company raised its global sales plan to 9.42 million vehicles from 9.1 million units. ...
- Toyota plans to produce 4.6 million cars globally for July – Dec. period.
- The plan is reported to be a 5% increase in output from a year earlier.
- In September, Toyota produced 841.915 cars September alone. <...
- Global output of Japanese automakers rise in September by 1.7%.
- Toyota Motor Corp.’s global production grew by 11.7%.
- Suzuki Motor Corp.’s global output has increased by 19.1%.
- Honda Motor Co.&rsquo...
- Toyota reported its global production to have increased by 11.7 percent.
- The global output report was for the month of September.
- The company saw a 48.5 percent jump in China.
- Toyota’s domestic productio...