Search result for Tesla
- Nikola, a startup underscoring electric and fuel cell trucks, has plans lined up to augment the vehicles with electric batteries co-developed by South Korea’s LG Chem and its US partner General Motors .
- The Arizona-based motor company is anticipated to install the U...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average is trading at 28,064.13 and the S&P 500 index is at 3,410.90, while the Nasdaq 100 is at 11,433.35
• Shares of Tesla jumped 6.42 percent to $351.42 after witnessing a massive decline in Wednesday
• General Motors will purchase an equity stake of 11 percent in Nikola
• Nikola was founded in the year 2015 and aims on manufacturing zero-emission big rigs with the help of hydrogen fuel technology
• GM will nominate one director to the bo...
• The markets in the country will stay closed on Monday in observance of the Labor Day
• The Nasdaq Composite Index was under tremendous selling pressure in a highly volatile trading session
• According to the reports, world’s 10 riche...
• After rallying on Wednesday, tech stocks shed their gains and were trading in red
• Tesla was the top laggard with fall of 9 percent, though for the year its shares are still up by nearly 400 percent
• According to the market analysts, the...
- The mainstay of Electric cars is the lithium-ion batteries, which are most often produced in factories in China.
- However, two British lithium mining startups — Cornish Lithium and British Lithium are on the job hoping to lure companies like Elon Musk’s Tesla to open...
- South Korean tech giant Samsung Electronics is in the process of helping various communities hit by the COVID-19 pandemic worldwide.
- Its latest donation worth $4 million is reaching nonprofit organizations in the United States, according to the company on Wednesday.
- U.S stock indexes gained higher on Friday.
- Tech based stocks reported gains.
- Dow still remained about 6% below its peak as it was in February.
- The S&P 500 and NASDAQ both recorded gains.
- Electric vehicle spearheaderTesla is privy to making its own batteries, as they account for more than 40 percent of auto parts.
- Its desire for making these batteries became official after Joerg Steinbach, economy minister for the state of Brandenburg in Germany, confirmed that ...
- SK Innovation will come into its own by becoming the first battery maker to make popular the nickel cobalt manganese (NCM) batteries that contain 90 percent nickel for commercial purposes, according to industry sources Monday.
- The South Korean battery maker will supply lithium-...
• The electric inventor – Tesla Inc.
• American electric-automobile manufacturer; named after Serbian American inventor Nikola ...
• The company is planning on a 35% hike in recruitments
• The drive is boosted by the profits that the company posted for the fourth time straight
Post great Q2 results, Elon Musk’s Tesla is on a hiring ...
- KBS News of Korea had recently reported a dogging controversy surrounding the safety of Tesla vehicles' autopilot system.
- Tesla cars were alarmingly found to change lanes all of a sudden and depress the brakes abruptly even when there were no sign of obstacles ahead. ...
- South Korea is investigating suspected safety issues in vehicles made by US automaker Tesla.
- Tesla is the strong competitor of South Korean automaker Hyundai Motor Co. in the electric vehicle (EV) market.
- The braking system, ste...
- Hyundai Motor Co., South Korean automaker, likely to introduce two production lines dedicated to electric vehicles (EVs).
- Hyundai has collaborated with Korean battery suppliers to improve its electric car production efficiency. ...
- Tesla's planned factory outside of Berlin is at early construction stage.
- The construction of factory is moving ahead despite controversy regarding environmental concerns.
- The factory is supposed to be the site for building T...
- A Munich court has banned a Tesla ad about autonomous driving.
- The court considered the ad as misleading.
- Tesla has the right to appeal the ruling.
- Tesla‘s autopilot system has received criticism from many regula...
• In the second quarter of this financial year, Tesla posted net profit of $104
• Tesla and its CEO Elon Musk are largely loved by youngsters across the globe and this makes it 8th-most traded stock
• The popularity of Elon Musk’...
- Tesla’s success through the pandemic inspires the auto industry to foray more seriously into EVs as governments announced incentives
- 200 new EV models expected in the next 5 years
The need for more electric cars has been...
COVID19 MARKET RALLIES, PREDICTED EARNING REPORTS ARE BEING LOOKED FORWARD TO FOR TESLA, MICROSOFT, INTEL & CMG
- Hopes on a vaccine for covid continues to boost the stocks for Moderna, AstraZeneca
- Tesla is expected to deliver a loss while intel has its chances ...