Search result for Tesla
According to reports, electric car maker, Tesla has stopped taking orders for Cybertrucks from China and Europe on its website. Tesla North has reported that the Tesla website will now only allow visitors to sign for updates of the Cubertruck but orders are no longer a possibility.
• Doge rises after users find that is source code on payment testing is conducted by Tesla.
Swiss National Bank completes the CBDC experiment along with five banks. Bitcoin, Shiba I...
Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla has sold about 930,000 shares of his electric car company. This cost approximately $1.1billion, this sell was put in motion on September 14. Musk is the richest man in the world, and has sold about 930,000 of his shares in the company.
Tesla has surpassed a market value of $1 trillion on 26 October, and it became the fifth firm to cross this milestone. Shares of the company went up by 12.6% after the firm sold 100,000 vehicles to a car firm Hertz.
- Tesla surpasses market va...
- Ford Motor Co has hired a former executive from Apple and Tesla
- He will be the head of advanced technology and new embedded systems
Ford Motor Co has hired Doug Field who is a former executive from Tesla and Apple to be th...
- Musk is planning to launch it electric car
- The car is priced at $25,000
Elon Musk reportedly told his employees that he is planning to unveil its electric car in 2023. The car is priced at $25,000.
According to r...
NASA’s mission of returning humans to the moon was entitled in the Artemis lunar exploration program which put forward its first step in July of 2019 by designating NASA’s Marshall Spaceflight Center in Huntsville, Alab...
- Toyota shares hit high with $91 mark over rising auto demand.
- The company shares rose at such a mark for the first time since its listing on the TSE in 1949.
- The company shares have been recording highs since May 28. ...
- The Tesla Model 3 car has become the most popular battery electric car on the roads of United Kingdom
- The Tesla Model 3 has overtaken the Leaf Models of Nissan during the first four months of 2021
The Tesla Mode...
- Tesla is expecting to buy battery raw materials from Australia worth over 1 billion dollars a year
- Robyn Denholm said, Tesla is already sourcing three quarters of the lithium feedstock from Australia
The carmaker Tesla&nb...
• The company said that it will be inspecting and tighten, or replace, the caliper bolts if necessary
• According to Tesla, the "unlikely event" there is vehicle damage from a loose or missing fastener, it will arrange for a tow to the nearest se...
• The Tesla CEO said that his electric vehicle company was close in order to establish a presence in Russia and was looking whether it could open production units there
As the relations between the United States and Russia hit an all-time low, one of the riches...
• BTC prices have declined ever since Tesla declined acceptance of the currency for sale of Tesla
• Elon Musk is not selling his bitcoins as of now
When Elon Mus...
- The value of Bitcoin has fallen to US $ 50,000.
- A tweet from Elon Musk resulted into 17% fall in the price.
- Elon Musk is concerned about fossil fuels, especially coal being used increasingly for Bitcoin mining and transactions.
• It is also being said that Tesla had previously thought of expanding exports of its China-made entry-level Model 3 to more markets including the US
• Sources claim that Tesla was intending to curb the proportion of China output in its global production d...
• In order to investigate the fatal crash of a Tesla in Houston suburb which apparently had no driver in it, the Federal safety regulators sent a team
• Talking to The Associated Press, Herman said one of the men was found in the front passenger seat of th...
• The BTC market has more or less matured
• However, as predicted the prices are not lowering down on it' it makes way to touch a more formidable price range.
• MicroStrategy is known for its BTC shopping sprees
• With the last announced purchase the firm now owns around 91,579 in total
Bitcoin has many institutional supporting. One of ...
• Experts are advising against buying Tesla cars for BTC
• China is currently questioning Tesla’s safety and quality standards.
Elon Musk is like the &ldqu...
- The company Tesla wants Australia to change the road laws to fit the company’s semi-truck
- Australia is going to probably miss out on the first generation of the electric heavy trucks
The company Tesla Inc. has been ...