Search result for Treatment
- Different health benefits of consuming ashwagandha
- Ashwagandha has been an evergreen shrub, which generally grows in the regions of the Middle East, India and Africa
Ashwagandha has been an evergreen shrub, which mainly g...
- The national Health Service of UK has introduced a new five-minute treatment for breast cancer
- The injection called as Phesgo is going to be offered to the eligible patients with the HER2-positive breast cancer
A novel br...
- DelveInsight is conducted a new study on Presbyopia Treatment Market in seven countries.
- Presbyopia Treatment Market is expected to grow at 4% CAGR every year in these countries till 2030.
- A Kolkata clinic is using VR support to treat phobia.
- The Doctor at DD Block claims his clinic to be the first of its kind in Eastern India to use VR for treatment.
A new clinic DD Block is using Virtual Reality (VR) a var...
- Different benefits of the keratin treatments
- Keratin gives strength, elasticity to the hair along with
The hair of the people, which are just like the toenails, fingernails, and skin, has been made of a tough protein, whi...
- Celltrion will supply its COVID-19 treatment without profit margin in S. Korea.
- Celltrion’s CT-P59 began to be supplied to local medical institutions on Wednesday.
- The company has also planned to supply the treatmen...
- Celltrion’s COVID-19 antibody treatment confirmed to neutralize virus variant.
- The company’s CT-P59, an anti-COVID-19 monoclonal antibody treatment neutralized the British virus variant.
- The company has also t...
- Eating yams and their health benefits.
- Yams are root vegetables.
- The roots and rhizomes of yam particularly contribute to its benefits.
- Yams may aid in weight loss.
Yams (Dioscorea) are root ...
- S. Korea approves Celltrion Inc.’s COVID-19 antibody treatment with conditions.
- The country’s drug safety agency has given conditional marketing authorization of CT-P59.
- Celltrion plans to conduct a global pha...
- Specialists have found a novel and druggable insulin inhibitory receptor named inceptor
The most recent investigation from Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen, the Technical University of Munich, and the German Center for Diabetes Research is...
- Shibuya’s public hospital turned COVID-19 center cause difficulties for expecting mothers.
- Reportedly around 200 women were scheduled to give birth in the public hospital in Shibuya Ward.
- They are now forced to find...
Global Canine Lymphoma Treatment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% over the Forecast Period
The healthcare sector has become a notable industry for investments from public and private enterprises on the global scale. The advancements in the sector have been helpful for the provision of care for human and veterinary patients. The prevalence of numerous disorders for animals on the global...
- Wellbeing authorities said Thailand is prepared to enlist Covid-19 immunizations after independently endorsing the utilization of a natural plant make to treat beginning phases of the sickness as an experimental program amid a flareup in the Covid fla...
- S. Korea government to invest $470 billion in biotechnology in fiscal 2021.
- The country’s Ministry of Science and ICT represents a 24.9% hike from 2020.
- Until 2030 the government plans to spend a total of 2.2 trilli...
Anxiety and Depression Treatment Market is expected to reach 23.9 Bn USD by 2028 owing to Growing Prevalence of Mental Disorders across Various Countries, says Absolute Markets Insights
The healthcare sector has been a notable vertical for growth in the recent years. The rising prevalence of various disorders among numerous people has been significant for propelling the demand for innovative treatment methodologies across various medical disciplines. The rate of growth in the ca...
- Hiroshima Court ordered the state to pay $6,340 over death row of an inmate.
- The plaintiff’s lawyer had demanded the govt. to pay him and the deceased 3.3 million yen as compensation.
- The presiding judge for the cas...
- The Maharashtra government has withdrawn the limit on the use of oxygen cylinder in hospitals.
- Earlier, the medical community had criticized the medical community.
On Monday, 21 SEP 2020, the Maharashtra government withdre...
Covid-19 Update: Global Drug Addiction Treatment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% over the Forecast Period, Owing to the Transformation of Traditional Therapy Techniques, says Absolute Markets Insights
The on-going evolution of traditional drug addiction treatment therapies has increased the efficiency rate of the treatment and delivered better results in shorter duration of time, thus encouraging more number of drug addicts for undertaking treatment pertaining to this addiction disease. ...
- The FDA has issued an emergency use authorization for it
- President Trump considers it a breakthrough
The Food and Drug Administration issued an emergency use authorization for the convalescent ...
DR. STEPHEN HAHN: THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE CONVALESCENT PLASMA TREATMENT COULD HAVE BEEN EXPLAINED BETTER
- He came under criticism from scientists
- He considers the criticism justified
The convalescent plasma was recently authorized for emergency use. Over the weekend, Dr. Stephen Hahn explained the data on its effectiveness aga...