Search result for Trump
- Twitter tagged Trump’s tweet with a fact check tag
- Livid, Trump now wants to take away legal protection of the social media companies
The Trump- Twitter battle took a new turn when the President signed an executive order. This order...
- With Trump announcing his press conference in China on Friday, investors panic plummeting the market downwards
- The general mood of the market was green throughout until Trump’s announcement
The US-China feud was heightened ag...
- The House Democrats wanted to pass the FISA Act in the House Floor
- Trump and the Justice Department opposed the bill along with other Republican members
- Republicans asserted that the Bill posed serious security concerns for the country and its p...
The countries of India and China are at loggerheads over the tensions at sino-India border that has been escalating past few weeks. There are multiple reasons behind the escalation of the border tensions, right from India’s stance over Taiwan’s status at World Health Assembly (WHA) to...
- The app will help in digitally connecting with people
- It will be compatible with iOS and Android
Texas-based, Phunware will be working with American Made Media Consultants, to develop, a mobile application that will track the Trump-Pence ...
While the US market is opening up, giving a boost of confidence and hope to investors’ in the US market, in real coronavirus cases are spiking in many states. In another development, Trump is now engaged in a battle with the Social media companies, threatening to close them down or closely ...
Memorial Day brought of Americans in hordes to the beaches. Social distancing and face masks were completely forgotten. The American President sets yet another example by not wearing a face mask during the Memorial Day appearance
Total number of cases: 1,710,558...
• Huawei spends $8.1 billion annually towards the purchase of DRAM and NAND flash memory chips
• Samsung and SK Hynix together supply more than 70 percent of the DRAM chips worldwide
According to the sources, amid pressure from the U.S. in order ...
• The U.S. Commerce Department have blacklisted all these Chinese companies over alleged links to military
• The U.S. President Donald Trump has been constantly accusing China of making and intentionally spreading the dreadful coronavirus
Corona virus-related statistics in the US for Friday.
Total number of cases: 1,653,652
Total number of deaths: 96,432
Total number of recoveries: 382, 944
Recovery percentage: 80%
Fatality percentage: 20%
Top 5 states with the most numbe...
- The Trump administration is looking for ways to punish China for the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic without hurting President Donald Trump’s bid for the second term.
- Trump administration is also being cautious about the a...
- Incessant rains that accounted for 4 inches of rainfall in the last four days made the Tittabawassee river flow above the danger level at 35 feet
- 11,000 residents evacuated
- The dams that breached are: Edenville & Sanford
China has imposed new customs inspection procedures on iron ore imports amid their trade war with Australia and this has again escalated trade tensions between the two countries.
Previously China had imposed tariff of 80 percent on barley and had suspended some shipments carrying bee...
After constantly accusing the World Health Organization (WHO) of being biased towards China and ignoring the facts, the President of the United States, Donald Trump has threatened to permanently stop the U.S. funding from the WHO and quit if they doesn’t commit to major substantive improvem...
• Steve Linick had started an investigation into Secretary of State Mike Pompeo who was allegedly misusing his staff and asked them to perform personal tasks
• Former prosecutor Linick was appointed by President Donald Trump’s predecessor Barack Obam...
- On Wednesday, President Trump and Fauci, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease director expressed different views on school reopening.
- While the President supported school reopening, Fauci warned of the consequences.
• China has released a list of US products that will be exempted from the second round of additional tariffs
• The United States President Donald Trump clearly stated that he is not interested in reopening trade talks
On Tuesday, a Chinese Foreig...
- During COVID news conference, on Monday, President Trump got into a spat with an Asian-American reporter.
- The CBS reporter asked him questions regarding COVID testing in America.
- The President had to put an end to the conference...
“Don’t ask me, Ask China” said the United States President Donald Trump before abruptly ending the press conference at the White House rose garden and walking way.
In a press conference on Monday, an American journalist by the name of Weijia Jiang, who works for CBS...
• Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had called the U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday
• The U.S. had commenced mass production of ventilators and has been successful in cutting down the manufacturing costs
• Japanese government plans to make an e...