Search result for U.S.A
- S. Korea and U.S President’s discussed about North Korea and more.
- The leaders of the country decided to draw up a joint "comprehensive" strategy on North Korea.
- The leaders shared the view of improved Seo...
- China opposes U.S Govt. order delisting Chinese telecommunications companies in NYSE.
- China Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying commented on the same.
- Hua commented the act will harm the investors from various coun...
- Japan's exports fell in November to $59 billion for the 24th month.
- Shipments of diesel to Australia and cars to Europe and the Middle East remained sluggish.
- Exports of cars and auto parts shrank by 3.0 percent and ...
- EVERY CLOUD China are out to make artificial rain to cover an area 22 TIMES bigger than Britain by injecting clouds with chemicals.
- CHINA has made concentrated efforts to control the weather and create artificial rain which will be able to cover an area 22 times bigger than Bri...
- Tokyo stocks end higher on Tuesday over the upcoming transition of power in the U.S.A.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up at 638.22 points.
- The Topix index of all first section issues on the TSE ended at 35.01 p...
- Japanese research institutes developing COVID-19 vaccines hit by cyberattacks.
- Cyberattacks are reported to have been from China.
- The Japanese govt. National Center of Incident Readiness and Strategy for Cybersecurity has...
- Japan Foreign Minister to meet U.S.A, Australia, and India’s representatives in Tokyo.
- The meeting is scheduled for next week on Oct.6.
- The meeting is to affirm their commitments towards a free and open Indo-Pacific...
- Chipmakeing company Kioxia delays listing its IPO on Tokyo bourse.
- The initial schedule for the listing was October 6.
- Kioxia was formerly a unit of the Toshiba Memory Holdings Corp.
- No new date has yet been f...
- Japan and U.S.A to work together on a lunar exploration project.
- The project will be led by U.S NASA.
- The name of the project is “Artemis”.
- The project aims to establish a sustainable surface explo...
- Japan monitoring China’s moves in the South China Sea closely.
- Beijing fired ballistic missiles into the waters the previous day.
- Japan opposes any acts that increase tensions in the South China Sea.
- Postal service to deliver ballots securely and on time: U.S postmaster.
- Louis DeJoy vows lawmakers for the November presidential elections.
- Widespread delays and cost-cutting measures will not cause harm to the mailing o...
- Actress Lori Laughlin and husband sentenced on Friday for college fraud scheme.
- The actress famous from hit daily soap series “Full House” and fashion designer husband.
- Both had pleaded guilty in May to engag...
- U.S.A to hold off the hike in tariffs worth $7.5 billion on European and UK goods.
- The U.S had threatened the latter with a hike in tariffs over subsidies for Airbus.
- Last year the U.S had raised border taxes on more tha...
- Former Red Hot Chilli Pepper's guitarist Jack Sherman dies at the age of 64.
- Jack Sherman had joined the band in the year 1983.
- He had contributed as a co-writer for many songs for the band.
- The cause of d...
- The U.S and European Union have agreed on their first ever tariff reduction deal.
- EU has agreed to eliminate tariffs on US lobsters.
- The U.S in exchange has agreed to halve import taxes on $160 million worth European goo...
- California Governor Gavin Newsom asks residents to evacuate due to increasing wildfire.
- More than 6 have been killed in the wildfire burning across Central and Northern California.
- The wildfire broke out over last week a...
- Increased border checks by U.S Customs and Border protection to limit non-essential travel amid pandemic.
- Non-essential travel has been restricted at the U.S border since March.
- COVID-19 in the U.S has taken the lives of...
- Trump’s executive order to ban Chinese app TikTok to face legal challenges.
- Trump had issued an executive order to ban the app and its parent company ByteDance.
- TikTok plans to file a suit against the executive ord...
- National Hurricane Center alerts U.S Gulf Coast over a possible hurricane next week.
- Pair of tropical cyclones is forecasted to turn into hurricanes.
- The tropical storm Laura and a separate tropical depression brewing ne...
- Launch of three new U.S Stock Exchanges by the end of September.
- Silicon Valley-based Long Term Stock Exchange (LTSE) will launch on Aug, 28.
- Members Exchange (MEMX) will be launched on Sept. 4.
- MIAX Pearl Equi...