Search result for UN
• Actor Josh Duhamel has been selected to replace Hammer in the Lionsgate romantic action comedy, though it hasn’t been confirmed as of now
• Shotgun Wedding starring Jennifer Lopez is being directed by Jasoon Moore, while the story has been penned b...
- ETH 2.0 is an upgrade
- ETH reached a new all-time high of $1,440
In December, Ethereum launched Ethereum 2.0. It is a parallel staking network, which is fundamentally an upgrade. Ethereum 2.0 is significant due to its adoption o...
- The police of Italy have found a 500-year-old painting of Leonardo da Vinci that have been stolen
- The police have returned the painting to the church, which was not having any idea that it had been stolen
The police in It...
- Spain is also going to be includes in the list of the European countries that are planning to launch a ‘vaccination certificate’
- The government of Spain has started the planning for recovering the tourism industry of Spain ...
- The striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar have re-joined the struggling team of Schalke after returning from Ajax on Tuesday
- The football cliub of Schalke said that, the 37-year-old Dutch Veteran has signed a deal with Schalke to the end of the seas...
- The Taaleri SolarWind II fund has along with the Masdar are invest in the two wind farms in the region of Poland
- The company Masdar is the joint venture partner of the Taaleria Energia in the CEE region
The Taaleri SolarW...
- The company BMW is going to launch be launching its BMW M4 convertible car in Germany before summer
- In a press release, the company has added that, the BMW M4 Convertible is going to be launched before the summer season
- The smartphone brand ‘Honor’ has selected AxiCom as the company’s new PR agency in the region of Germany
- The AxiCom will be supporting Honor with different range of communications, that includes corporate communications a...
- S. Korean stocks end high on Wednesday over auto and tech stocks.
- The KRX benchmark KOSPI rose 21.89 points.
- Hyundai Motor lost 0.96 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks gained 0.23 percent.
- The United India Insurance Company finished the construction of a school and a water tank in Pumdumlong village.
- The village is located in Manipur.
The United India Insurance Company has finished the construction of a scho...
- “People Power, Life Power” reads a legend at a Wuhan exhibition, the place guests are welcomed by an ode to China’s conquest of the pandemic and the agility of its communist management in fallout of epic proportions.
- Saturday marks one year ever since began th...
- Samsung Electronics Vice Chairman sentenced to 2 ½ years in prison for bribery case.
- The Seoul High Court gave Lee Jae Yong the sentence order.
- In February 2017 Lee was charged with giving 29.8 billion won (US$27.4...
• While Loki (Tom Hiddleston) was disguised as his father Odin in Thor: Ragnarok, it was Damon who played Loki in an Asgardian stage play in the honour of Loki
• Damon recently said he would be in Australia – where Thor: Love and Thunder is filming &...
Protein is one of the most important macro nutrient. Along with facilitating wear and tear of the muscles, it is also essential in its growth. While protein is easily available in meat and dairy, the real problem arises for people who eat vegetarian food only.
Here are top five so...
- The government of Portugal have enacted stricter lockdown in the country as the number of corona virus cases increased in the country
- The prime minister of Portugal said that, they are going through the most serious phase of the novel coro...
- Hyundai and Kia expect to post double-digit growth in Q4 operating profit.
- Hyundai is likely to post an operating profit of 1.71 trillion won in Q4.
- Kia is reportedly expected to post 4.4 percent to 16.82 trillion won.
- Luka Jovic have got a chance for rebuilding the career in the region of Germany after the lows in Real Madrid
- The striker of Serbia has come off the bench in his first game in the tournament of Bundesliga on Sunday
- S. Korean stocks end 2 percent higher on Tuesday trading.
- KOSPI rose 78.73 points to close at 3,092.66 points.
- Hyundai Mobis spiked 6.65 percent to 345,000 won.
- Samsung Electronics stocks advanced 2.35 percent ...
- The European Environment Agency said that, the shifting of Europe to the renewable energy has been able to decrease the environmental problems
- The generation of the renewable power in the European Union has been approximately doubled since...
- The U.S. government declared Wednesday that it will shunt imports of cotton and tomatoes from the Uighur region of China in its most irrevocable move yet to put pressure on the Communist Party over its campaign against ethnic factions.
- Officials said Customs and Border Protecti...