Search result for US dollar
- The rupee slumps by 3 paise and settled at 75.58 against the US dollar.
- The Indian government is planning to borrow Rs. 2 lakh crore in the financial year to March 2021 to cushion the damage done by the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic.
- The Rupee gains 22 paise and settled at 73.86 against the greenback.
- FIIs have taken out a net of Rs. 12,478.31 crore from Indian equity markets.
- Japanese Yen fell against the euro and the Australian dollar.
- Japanese yen is at a three-year high against the greenback.
- Euro remains at a two-year high while others suffer.
- Global currencies are under the pressure of fear of recession.
Monday trading market has not prov...
- The rupee slumped by 26 paise and settled at 74.06 against the US dollar.
- The crude oil price slumped by more than 20 percent.
- USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 74.20 and 74.70.
On Monday, the rupee...
- The dollar should dominate the market as a safe haven supreme if the virus-driven risk aversions turn into panic.
- The dollar comprises 62 percent of total foreign-exchange holdings.
- The U.S. currency offers the most liquid bond ...
- The rupee has gained 15 paise and settled at 71.85.
- Most Asian currencies are experiencing a slump due to coronavirus.
- The USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 71.70 and 72.05.
Today, the rupee entered...
- US dollar stayed stable today as the Federal Reserve expected to cut interest rates.
- The dollar index, against the basket of six currencies, is gone down by 0.2 percent and is at 99.19.
- The yen surged by 0.2 percent from the las...
With Japan reporting a much deeper economic contraction than expected, the yen traded slightly lower on Monday, 17 FEB 2020 in Asia. The USD/JPY pair inched up 0.1% 109.81. The Cabinet Office reported that Japan’s GDP in the December quarter fell an annualized 6.3%, faster than the expected...
- The rupee surged by 5 paise and settled at 71.35 against the US dollar.
- USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 71.20 and 71.80.
- The employment data was released on Friday with 2,24,000 jobs in January 2020 as compared to ...
- Australian Dollar surged by 0.3 percent and settled at 0.6689 against the US dollar.
- Chinese Yuan gained 0.3 percent and settled at 6.9893 against the US dollar.
- Euro and pound are pushed by the US dollar towards lows.
- Euro fell against the US Dollar and is at $1.1049.
- The dollar index is at 97.717 and gained for the consecutive third session.
- The Australian dollar will be at $0.6843.
On Friday, the Euro stood at a seven-mont...
- The rupee opened the trading with a slump of 3 paise at 71.22 against the US dollar.
- USDINR pair quoted in the range of 70.90 and 71.30-71.50.
- The pound surged against the greenback.
Today, the rupee has experi...
- Dollar in the futures market stood at its lowest since a year-and-a-half.
- Dollar triggered a death cross on the last day of 2019.
- Investors believe dollar weakness will be short-lived.
Us dollar is experiencing...
Today, the rupee opened on a negative note. With the advent of the trading, the rupee fell by 7 paise that accounts for 71.00 against the US dollar. This tracks week opening in domestic equities and foreign fund outflows.
At the interbank foreign exchange, the rupee started trading with...
Today, with the advent of trading the rupee opened at 19 paise down against the US dollar. The oil prices saw a hike after Iran fired multiple missiles against multiple bases at American troops based in Iraq.
Brent crude oil futures have gone up as much as $71.75. this is marked as the ...
Every year the global currencies knock against each other for the top position. Although the trend can be different this year. The currencies ought to race to the bottom. The race is among more than 30 central banks around the world for shunting the interest rates in a desperate attempt to avoid ...
The US stock market finished the session with a fall on Friday, 3rd January 2020. The investors are worried about the heightened geopolitical tension between the US and Iran after the US airstrike killed a top Iranian military leader. The worried investors are withdrawing their money from risky a...
The Indian Rupee entered the New Year with cheer. It saw a rise of 7 paise i.e. 71.29 against the US dollar which can probably be the effect of optimism over Sino-Us trade deal further strengthening investors sentiments.
The Indian currency was supported by easing Brent crude oil prices...
Majority of the Brokerage companies and private traders deal in EUR/USD (Euro against US Dollar) pair and consider it as the main currency pair for their work. EUR/USD pair holds from 22% to 32% of the Forex Market, followed by USD/JPY (US Dollar against yen), GBP/USD (British Pound against US do...
On Tuesday, the rupee has seen a rise of 5 paise against the US dollar. The rise came amid the weakening of the US dollar in the overseas market. The Indian currency opened at 71.32 on the last day of the calendar year 2019.
On Monday, the rupee has seen an appreciation by 4 paise and w...