Search result for US stock market
• The S&P 500 index jumped over 1 percent following series of tweets made by the U.S. President regarding support to $1200 stimulus checks, $25 billion bailout to airlines along with $135 billion for small businesses
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average ...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index went down over 900 points or 3.3 percent and the S&P 500 index slumped 2.5 percent, while the Nasdaq Composite fell 120 points or 1.1 percent to 10,672
• While stocks are suffering, the US dollar is performing w...
• The S&P 500 jumped 0.9 percent, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average went up by 107 points or 0.4 percent, while the tech-laden Nasdaq Composite surged 1.4 percent in the Tuesday morning trading session
• Shares of Tesla jumped 5.6 percent, while App...
• The stock of Tesla surged 7 percent, while Amazon, Apple and Nvidia went up by 1 percent each
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index is trading at 27,879 and the S&P 500 index is at 3,386.71, while Nasdaq 100 index is at 11,131.80
• The Dow Jones industrial average index is trading at 27,740 and the S&P 500 index is at 3,365 while the Nasdaq composite index is 11,018
• The stocks of Amazon, Alphabet and Facebook plunged 3.7, 3.3 and 3 percent respectively on Tuesday...
• According to bullish investors, the Federal government will announce am additional stimulus package and lower the interest rates for upcoming years
• The trade analysts believe that the tech stocks will emerge as the top gainers in coming trading week
• The markets in the country will stay closed on Monday in observance of the Labor Day
• The Nasdaq Composite Index was under tremendous selling pressure in a highly volatile trading session
• According to the reports, world’s 10 riche...
- Despite successful trial results Moderna and AstraZeneca stocks dip
- BioXcel Therapeutics up by % post its phase successful trial of the therapeutic cure for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
Last week at the US stock market was a m...
COVID19 MARKET RALLIES, PREDICTED EARNING REPORTS ARE BEING LOOKED FORWARD TO FOR TESLA, MICROSOFT, INTEL & CMG
- Hopes on a vaccine for covid continues to boost the stocks for Moderna, AstraZeneca
- Tesla is expected to deliver a loss while intel has its chances ...
- Netflix disappoints analysts with a dips
- Biotech firms spike with covid19 vaccine trials underway
Friday was a day of mixed highs and lows for the US stock market. A strong ongoing pattern for Netflix was disr...
- With Trump announcing his press conference in China on Friday, investors panic plummeting the market downwards
- The general mood of the market was green throughout until Trump’s announcement
The US-China feud was heightened ag...
- With the US economy and some global economies staggering towards a reopening, US stocks surged
- Bank and Biotech stocks rose in line with the market mood
Optimism ruled the roost in the US stock market on Tuesday as economies the US ...
- The market had a tense day as the US-China tension with the bill delisting Chinese companies was passed by the senate
- Dr Fauci’s positive comment about the Moderna vaccine showing promising results drowned in the ensuing tense environment ...
- The current pandemic is making US face walls everywhere
- Dow Jones dips by 500 plus points, S&P by 50
- Federal Reserve bank predicts bleak future for the US
With Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell’s analysis of...
The US stock market ended on a positive note on Monday, 6th January 2020. The investors are looking at the brighter side i.e. the signing ceremony of phase one of US-China trade deal rather focusing on the middle-east tensions.
At the closing hour, the Dow Jones Industrial Average is up...
The demands of the United States have been quite in the news and on Monday as the trading for this week started we saw some ups and downs that no one had expected and as the trading got further there were some huge changes that no one had predicted and this obviously changed the trading outlook f...