Search result for US stock market news
• At 10:18 a.m. Eastern Time, the S&P 500 was trading 2.8 percent upwards, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average was trading up 569 points or 2.1 percent at 28,062 and the tech-laden Nasdaq Composite surged 3.7 percent
• Though it is unclear who will ...
• The S&P 500 index jumped over 1 percent following series of tweets made by the U.S. President regarding support to $1200 stimulus checks, $25 billion bailout to airlines along with $135 billion for small businesses
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average ...
• The stock of Tesla surged 7 percent, while Amazon, Apple and Nvidia went up by 1 percent each
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index is trading at 27,879 and the S&P 500 index is at 3,386.71, while Nasdaq 100 index is at 11,131.80
• The markets in the country will stay closed on Monday in observance of the Labor Day
• The Nasdaq Composite Index was under tremendous selling pressure in a highly volatile trading session
• According to the reports, world’s 10 riche...