Search result for Uber
• In the month of May, Uber had sacked its 600 employees in India
• The services in Mumbai will remain unaffected and the company aims to continue its high level services said Uber spokesperson
• Since the pandemic, Uber has already fired 6,...
- Taro Yamamoto has announced his candidacy for the Tokyo Governor elections.
- Gubernatorial elections are going to be held next month.
- There are many speculations about incumbent Yuriko Koike being expected to be re-elected. ...
- The U.S. is going through tough time with ongoing violent protests after the custodial death of George Floyd.
- YouTuber Jake Paul has been facing looting and vandalism charges after he was seen wal...
• Amazon India’s app is showing that the service is live in selected areas in the Bengaluru
• Amazon has partnered with Box8, Faasos, Mad Over Donuts, Paradise Biryani and Fresh Menu
• Amazon Food aims at contactless delivery from hygi...
• Uber Technologies Inc. will sack 6,700 employees
• The newly planned measures are expected to bring in $1 billion in annual cost savings
According to an email sent by Uber Technologies Inc.’s chief executive officer Dara Khosrowshahi to e...
- Scientists are looking to provide answers with the BCG vaccine for tuberculosis that may well be the panacea for the deadly coronavirus.
- The BCG vaccine might be our only hope against all hopes in the fight against the deathly coronavirus
• YouTubers ask fans to stay at home
• They also pledge to donate all money raised to NHS
• YouTubers like MSI, DanTDM, Anastasia Kingsnorth and Casper Lee appear in video urging fans to stay at home
In a battle ag...
- Uber launched Uber Eats, a food delivery service in 2014 & China’s cab service Didi Chuxing launched its food delivery network in 2018
- The Chinese brand now seeks to enter the Japanese market as a competitor to Uber Eats
- South Korean YouTubers setting brand image for themselves
- YouTubers based on the number of subscribers
- Wide range of YouTubers with different content
These set of YouTubers have created a brand image fo...
On January the 10th the Czech Presidents office received a not so veiled threat from the Chinese Embassy in Prague. The letter warned of consequences against the Czech companies operating in China, whose executives will accompany the Senate Speaker Jaroslav Kubera, on his visit to Taiwan....
- Uber to introduce Uber Per service
- Owners can now travel in Las Vegas with their pets for a fee
Uber ups its service quotient with its new pet ride feature. To be launched exclusively for Las Vegas for now, Uber Pet serv...
- The company expects to experience a loss throughout the year.
- Uber Eats is also undergoing a loss.
On Thursday, the target to achieve a measure of profitability was moved forwarded by the...
- Uber company reported a loss of $1.1 billion in the final three months of 2019
- The financial loss of $1 billion or more in each quarter since it went public in May
On Thursday Uber company reported a loss of $1.1...
- The Indian Uber food delivery business has been sold to Zomato
- Uber Eats is now being redirected to Zomato
- Zomato hopes to score over Swiggy with this deal
In India, the food delivery business of Uber has...
Dara Khosrowshahi, chief executive of the ride-hailing giant stated that it was suggested by Uber that it saw hope in trying again to set up their business in the South Korean market, as it could do good in "taxi-first countries" such as South Korea itself and Japan by tempting internat...
Hyundai Motor Company entered a partnership with Uber, US ride-hailing giant, to produce electric air taxis. Hyundai has also divulged a full-scale concept developed with the help of Uber called Pav (Personal Air Vehicle). The announcement came at the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show 2020....
Joining the fierce global race of making small self-flying cars, South Korean automotive manufacturer-Hyundai and American cab hailing services –Uber have announced a collaboration to develop electric air taxis in order to avoid urban congestion.
Previously global players such as ...
Saudi Aramco’s IPO
In the beginning of December month Saudi Aramco’s IPO priced at the top end of its range, at value of $1.7 trillion.
The stock’s first day of trading directly made the company officially known as the Saudi Arabian...
England's opposition controller is heightening its examination concerning whether Amazon's arranged interest in UK nourishment conveyance organization Deliveroo would decrease rivalry and damage buyers. The Competition and Markets Authority said in an announcement Friday that it had opene...
Karuna Therapeutics is a state-of-the-art clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company mainly focused on developing original therapies to address disabling neuropsychiatric conditions characterized by significant unmet medical need.
As the company performed well in November month, the early...