Search result for Uber
• Uber on Tuesday announced completion of its Postmates acquisition deal worth $2.65 billion, which was initially announced in the month of July
• Postmates currently has over 6 lakh restaurants and retailers on its platforms including several buzzing bran...
- Japanese Govt. turn to YouTubers to promote the use of ‘My Number’ ID cards.
- The Cabinet Office of Japan announced open competitive tendering for the promotion of the ID card system.
- ‘My Number’ ca...
- Hachiro Nitta won Sunday’s gubernatorial election in Central Japan.
- He was a former business executive supported by Liberal Democratic Party members.
- He was a former president of a group company of Nihonkaigas Kizu...
- SK Telecom Co., South Korea's prestigious mobile carrier, said Friday it will detract from its mobility platform, creating a separate business entity as it teams up with US ride-hailing company Uber Technologies Inc. in a move to grab a chunk of business mainly focused in the connecte...
- In today’s technology enriched era, there are no two ways about it that the hottest career goals ahead of children are the highly trending content creation profile.
- This highly satisfying job edged out doctors in the top three on a list of jobs most coveted by grade schoo...
After years of criticism from environmental groups and officials over the pollution and the congestion caused by ride-hailing vehicles and calls for fleet electrification. Global ride-hailing platform, Kuber has finally taken a decision to switch to 100 percent electric vehicles. According to the...
- Uber on Wednesday said it was looking for a much-needed discussion with Hong Kong's administration after drivers working for the organization lost a milestone legal dispute that could disable ride-sharing applications in the city.
- Germany has added many parts of Romania to its COVID-19 Risk List.
- Romania is witnessing a rise in the confirmed cases of coronavirus.
11 areas in Romania, including its capital Bucharest, have been added to Germany’...
• According to Kamaljeet Singh Gill, president of Sarvodaya Drivers Association of Delhi, nearly 2 lakh drivers will participate in the strike
• The Central Government’s moratorium on EMI payment will end on August 31
• Delhi Metro tra...
- Each vaccine was tested for the doses ranging from 10 - 100 micrograms
- The second vaccine has been taken for clinical trials at 30-microgram dose
Pfizer and BioNTech said that their second vaccine had a si...
- California appeals court halts lower court order over Uber and Lyft driver-employer issue.
- Drivers wish to continue working as independent contractors.
- The initial ruling forced the companies to treat their drivers as em...
- A lawsuit has been filed against the company
- It is under the state’s new law, Assembly Bill 5
Dara Khosrowshahi said in an interview that Uber might have to temporarily shut down its services in California. It could...
• The preliminary injunction was requested by California Attorney General Xavier Becerra
• Uber and Lyft not happy with AB5
Gig workers that include professional...
- A former Google executive Anthony Levandowski has been jailed for stealing robocar secrets.
- The arrest came after former Google executive
• Workers like taxi drivers, termed gig workers, are fighting to get recognized as independent contractors
• Recognition as employees or independent contractors will earn them benefits like employer-funded health care e...
- Japan’s Uber Eats labour union wants better injury compensation.
- About 40% of the workers were involved in at least 31 accidents.
- The workers were forced to take leave of one month with no compensation.
- Uber is set to start business in Tokyo.
- Due to partnership with three local taxi operators, 600 cars are set to operate as Uber cabs in Tokyo and nearby areas.
- Uber considers Japan an important market.
• In the month of May, Uber had sacked its 600 employees in India
• The services in Mumbai will remain unaffected and the company aims to continue its high level services said Uber spokesperson
• Since the pandemic, Uber has already fired 6,...
- Taro Yamamoto has announced his candidacy for the Tokyo Governor elections.
- Gubernatorial elections are going to be held next month.
- There are many speculations about incumbent Yuriko Koike being expected to be re-elected. ...
- The U.S. is going through tough time with ongoing violent protests after the custodial death of George Floyd.
- YouTuber Jake Paul has been facing looting and vandalism charges after he was seen wal...
Subscribe to update with our latest news.
Your email is safe with us. We won't spam.