Search result for Ventilators
The shortage of semiconductor chips is now affecting medical services, saving equipments and medical technology industries. Growing chip uncertainty and worldwide supply turmoil have led to shortage and higher prices for certain devices.
- United Kingdom are going to send 1,000 more ventilators for helping India to fight against the covid-19 crisis
- Boris Johnson said that, India’s fight against the growing novel corona virus cases are going to be reinforced by the new ...
- United Kingdom to send ventilators and other healthcare devices for helping India for managing the corona virus crisis
- The British high commission in New Delhi said that, United Kingdom had been dispatching more than 600 pieces of the vita...
- The finance minister of Ukraine has thanked Denmark for providing 50 medical ventilators to Ukraine
- The finance minister said that, Ukraine is grateful for showing this sign of true friendship and support from Denmark
• On May 16, the U.S. President Donald Trump had tweeted about donating ventilators to India in this battle against coronavirus
• This tranche of ventilators was brought in the country from Chicago by Air India flight
Kenneth I Juster, U.S. ambas...
- A tweet by President Trump explained that the US will donate ventilators to India to fight COVID-19.
- He said that together India and US will beat this invisible enemy.
- The President also announced ‘Operation Warp Spe...
• Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had called the U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday
• The U.S. had commenced mass production of ventilators and has been successful in cutting down the manufacturing costs
• Japanese government plans to make an e...
- With Trump stating that the federal stockpile would not be enough, governors were asked to look for suppliers
- Governor Jay Inslee’s brother reached out for Greater China industries
- Internal opposition against dealing with a Chinese co...
The state of New York alone has more cases of coronavirus than majority of countries across the globe. Ever since, the pandemic started to gather momentum in the United States, hospital systems were focusing on arranging maximum number of ventilators in order to save as many lives as possible.
- DIY ventilator developed UF College of Medicine
- The team lead by prof. Samsun Lampotang
- Costs less than $250 and is FDA approved
ICU beds and ventilators along with protective gears are probably the most needed and crucia...
- Michigan registers more cases as testing increases
- Hospitals have stocks that will run for not more than a week
Michigan’s count of corona virus-positive cases remain high as the state increased its testing rate. T...